Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 67

Author Topic: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC  (Read 34583 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 01:24:47 am »

Done listening to whatever he was listening to, the white-haired boy uncocks his head and grins again. "I for one am overjoyed to be here! There are legacies that we get to be the ones to continue, legacies of heroics and villainy whose tales and ghosts are of epic proportion! I am relishing the chance to play my sinister part in this great fight!"

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 01:45:13 am »

Beside Lao Shan was... nothing. Or so it seemed at first; he heard a light tapping on the ground next to him, and so it was, Kevin was hopping up and down 'trying' to see the stage amidst the crowd, the poor 1' lizard not doing so hot in the height game. He was blue, clearly, wearing some basic casual clothes including a small pair of gym shorts probably stolen from a John Cena action figure as well as a random white tee shirt - no need to wear armor everywhere you go, after all.
Lao Shan hears the tapping, and, upon seeing the incredibly short lizard, turns around and squats down.
"...do you require assistance?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 03:35:06 am »

"I'm good at digging."
He uncrosses his arms.
"Good enough to dig so far down you reach the other end of zhe Earth?"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2016, 06:05:02 am »

"It really is something...."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2016, 06:38:53 am »

Beside Lao Shan was... nothing. Or so it seemed at first; he heard a light tapping on the ground next to him, and so it was, Kevin was hopping up and down 'trying' to see the stage amidst the crowd, the poor 1' lizard not doing so hot in the height game. He was blue, clearly, wearing some basic casual clothes including a small pair of gym shorts probably stolen from a John Cena action figure as well as a random white tee shirt - no need to wear armor everywhere you go, after all.
Lao Shan hears the tapping, and, upon seeing the incredibly short lizard, turns around and squats down.
"O-oh, yes please!" he asked as he jumped up towards Lao.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2016, 07:07:49 am »

"I wonder what Mifune has to say. Especially given that this place isn't only for those with good intentions. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2016, 07:09:44 am »

"It's a curious system, is it not? Educating villains and heroes in the same school?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2016, 07:12:37 am »

Radia, nearby Lillian and Kohaku, speaks up. "It's amazing, I agree! And I thought my old school was big..."

And then the system thing. "It's just how it is, I guess. Maybe they think if we know each other we won't blow up the city when we fight or something.[/b] As she says this, she glances over at another section of the crowd.

Umbra remains impatient.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2016, 07:59:11 am »

The orange-haired teen nods. "Indeed. It's hard to imagine why the villains would agree to such a thing, though; after all, one characterized as such rarely has the general well-being in mind.

Oh, pardon my rudeness. My name is Moto Kohaku."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2016, 08:11:51 am »

"O-oh, yes please!" he asked as he jumped up towards Lao.
Lao Shan nods. He lifts Kevin and presumably places him on his shoulders or somesuch. Whichever spot Kevin found most agreeable.
Afterwards, he turns back to whatever it is the four Rankers are standing on, and continues to wait for the speech.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2016, 08:58:50 am »

The orange-haired teen nods. "Indeed. It's hard to imagine why the villains would agree to such a thing, though; after all, one characterized as such rarely has the general well-being in mind.

Oh, pardon my rudeness. My name is Moto Kohaku."
"No, pardon mine. My name is Lillian Oakley." Lillian curtseys to him, seeming old-fashioned as she does. "The pleasure is mine."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2016, 09:08:22 am »

Mifune taps on the microphone as he stares out across the gathered trainees, "New and Returning students, I welcome you to Avalon Academy. It is our goal to train you to become the next succession of heroes and villains, to ensure the peace that has settled across our world, and to remember those that we lost in the first, and hopefully our only, Super War. Some of you are already famous, or infamous as is the case, and we welcome you to our prestigious academy. And finally, as some of you may know, our own Hero king will be retiring this year. Gagil, would you like to say anything?"

Mifune hands the microphone to Gagil, who clears his throat, "As Samuel has said, I will be hanging up my cape and stepping down as the Famous hero King. I had participated in the First Super War, fighting alongside famous heroes and infamous villains alike. It was because that war happened that we, heroes and villains alike, all began to strive for a better way. In a way, we have Valentina to thank for this peace. I just wish it hadn't been attained the way it did..." Gagil hands the microphone back to Mifune and solemnly walks off stage. Cheshire tilts her head looking confused and a large portion of the crowd begins to murmur about rumors that Gagil and Valentina had been in a relationship right before the war.

"Returning students will be keeping the old rooms they were assigned. New students, You're rooms have been assigned by REM earlier today, and you can find the listings on the bulletin board in the main building. There will be another assembly in the auditorium for the new students tomorrow, so until then: Dismissed." Mifune hands the Microphone to Widow and jogs after Gagil. Cheshire tilts her head again and simply disappears. Widow shrugs and walks towards the main building.

Everyone has been dismissed. The returning students head straight for the dorms. The new students are left to wander about.

Valencia heads to the main building, eager to find out her dorm number.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:14:48 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2016, 09:10:00 am »

He replies with an equally old-fashioned bow. "It's good to meet you too, Oakley-san. Though, if you would excuse my familiarity, could you please refer to me by my given name?" He notes Radia looking around. "Are you looking for somebody?" He quiets down as Mifune speaks, however, and stays where he is for a moment after it ends.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2016, 09:12:59 am »

He replies with an equally old-fashioned bow. "It's good to meet you too, Oakley-san. Though, if you would excuse my familiarity, could you please refer to me by my given name?" He notes Radia looking around. "Are you looking for somebody?" He quiets down as Mifune speaks, however, and stays where he is for a moment after it ends.
"Not really. I'm Radia Verana, by the way. Nice to meet you." Radia says after the speech.

Umbra heads inside, looking for the bulletin board.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2016, 09:19:06 am »

"Of course. If you excuse mine, please call me 'Lillian'. 'Lilly' would be rather on-the-nose."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 67