Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67

Author Topic: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC  (Read 32463 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC
« Reply #975 on: November 18, 2016, 02:49:27 pm »

Shrouding herself in shadow once more! Lea leaps onto the walk again, this time firing large bolts of webbing at Calamity to immobilise her. She then leaps atop her, and begins using her fangs to eat her head.

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: November 22, 2016, 09:32:58 pm »

Calamity [/][/][/][/][][][][][][][][]
 - Absorbed {Poison}
Kohaku [][] x4
Kyle [/][][][] x3
Lea [/][] x2
Valencia [][][][] x4
-Shadow Mist

Calamity puts both of her guns up in a defensive state, her instincts kicking in.

Kohaku begins to chant ancient words, his energy swirling with light as his sword floats above him.

Kyle also prepares, jumping in front of Kohaku again, defending him against attacks!

Lea, being outside of Calamity's field of view, hides once more in the shadows. Moments later, she fires several bolts of webbing at Calamity, who quickly slashes each one skillfully, taking her eyes off of Kohaku, Kyle, and...

Valencia quickly rushes towards calamity with Lea's distraction, her arms raised in hopes of striking Calamity! Calamity smirks at Lea, and turns to shoot Valencia. The bullets spray out at Valencia, ripping through her form, leaving wispy trails of shadows as Valencia explodes into Mist, which quickly envelopes Calamity.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #977 on: November 22, 2016, 10:26:27 pm »

By now, the sword has turned entirely into a disc of swirling, violent energy, crackling with lightning and heat. "Can you handle it? Take this! Brahmastra Azuma!" Kohaku makes a throwing motion, and the disc follows his arm, flying toward Calamity as if it were intelligent - and very, very angry.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: November 23, 2016, 12:30:53 am »

Kyle turns back to Kohaku.
"You are so lame."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: November 26, 2016, 10:42:50 pm »

Lea snarls, leaping towards Calamity once more, fangs already unfurled. She prepares to take a bite out of Calamity once again, and has her claws ready as well.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: November 27, 2016, 10:01:45 am »

Calamity [/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][/][]
 - Poisoned
 - Possessed
Kohaku [][] x4
Kyle [/][][][] x3
Lea [/][] x2
Valencia [/][/][/][] x4
 - Shadow Mist
 - Possessing Calamity

The mist clears from around Calamity,Valencia having disappeared. Calamity is twitching visibly and sporadically, accidentally ejecting the magazines in her weapons. She thrashes around a bit, as if fighting off an unknown attacker, leaving herself wide open.

Kohaku's spinning blade of lightning and heat spins violently towards Calamity, who can only look at it in frustration as the entity possessing her leaves her defenses down. The blade slices into her dealing superior damage to her and her possessor.

Kyle throws out a tame insult to Kohaku.

Lea leaps at the possessed Calamity, latching onto her and sinking her fangs into her again! She takes the opportunity to begin tearing into Calamity with her claws, dealing additional damage!

Battle End

Calamity begins to shake uncontrollably, the shadowy mist that surrounded her being ejected out, Valencia being throw away from her at full force into Kyle, who catches her rather easily. "Annoying... pathetic... that power... I'll devour you... I'll kill you... Hungry... Hungry... I'm so Hungry!" Calamity grasps her head in pain and frustration.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: November 27, 2016, 03:27:05 pm »

"Hey, could someone see if this on is registered, I'm going to subdue her for now."
Kyle grabs a nearby brick and starts walking towards Calamity.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: November 27, 2016, 06:21:53 pm »

Lea snarls once more, and eyes Calamity up hungrily.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #983 on: November 27, 2016, 09:51:00 pm »

Kohaku glances at Kyle, then sweeps a leg underneath Calamity before re-materializing his blade and aiming it at her throat.

"My deepest apologies, Valencia. It was our best shot at defeating her quickly." He nearly began to lean on his blade - that attack wasn't exactly effortless to perform - before realizing what it would do to their defeated foe.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: November 27, 2016, 11:15:13 pm »

Valencia weakly smiles, shadows swirling around her, "It's fine... didn't hurt that much."

Calamity suddenly smiles, her moment of silence broken by laughter and tearing skin, "Hungry. Devour. Eat." Her back suddenly arches, blood spraying across the ground as a single crimson wing tears it's way out of Calamity's back. Her left arm deforms and grows, becoming a red scaled clawed arm, sharp claws decorating it. With another laugh, another limb bursts out of her back, a long segmented neck ending in a featureless head. The neck looks around, before a wide toothy human like mouth grins at Kohaku and kyle, "I'll devour all of you..."

Valencia falters first, fear completely paralyzing her, only her sobbing to give away her fear.

Calamity's deformed look is terrifying, as if knowing what the end now looks like.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: November 27, 2016, 11:26:20 pm »

"... you know, I feel if someone had looked her up we might of had some warning about this possibly."
Kyle sighs and cracks his neck before he turns to the bloody mess.
"Bite me ugly."
This isn't the first time he's seen the face of the supposed end. Hell, by some standards people might say he's already met an end to his life. And some ugly peadator looking motherfucker isn't about to make him back down.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: November 27, 2016, 11:29:56 pm »

((yawns))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #987 on: November 27, 2016, 11:48:06 pm »

Kohaku draws himself into a ready stance, gritting his teeth to hide his fear and exhaustion.
GM of Trespassers V2.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: November 27, 2016, 11:51:45 pm »

Lea retains her look of hunger, but settles down for the moment. She sticks a web to the ceiling, and uses it to climb up, and crawl out the roof. She punches a hole in it if need be.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: November 27, 2016, 11:59:41 pm »

Calamity smiles at Kyle, deciding to take up his offer as her second head lurches forward at a blinding speed... until the silver knight from earlier slams into Kyle, knocking him out of range of the head. The head slams into the ground, mouth open, slicing through it like butter. When the head retracts, a large section of ground is missing, swallowed up by the mouth of the head.

The knight makes a weak choking sound, before propping herself on one knee. Rampant jumps out of the hole, looking rather bloody and beaten, yet still able to move easily. Calamity looks at him before tilting her head, "Devour them all?"

"calm down Calamity. Niddhogg is not ready to be used. It still must grow. Just look at it, your transformation isn't even right." Calamity lets out a pained scream. Rampant moves quickly and grabs her as she passes out, "Apologies. I'll be taking her back with me. We finished our goals here, so we shall get out of your ways." Rampant takes a step back with the half transformed Calamity in hand, and leaps back down into the hole behind him.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67