Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 67

Author Topic: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC  (Read 34586 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
Re: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC
« Reply #870 on: September 20, 2016, 02:52:42 pm »

No words are spoken, but Léa climbs up the wall of the factory, and peeks through a hole in the ceiling.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 20, 2016, 03:16:18 pm »

Lillian continues searching for any missions she can take on behalf of the school or training.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 21, 2016, 10:13:19 am »

Valencia also says nothing, instead following behind Kohaku and Kyle.

Further in, the group sees a door close behind a figure with a silver cape.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 21, 2016, 10:17:25 am »

"... If that's the guy behind this I'm going to strangle him for wearing a cape."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #874 on: September 21, 2016, 10:33:32 am »

Kohaku simply picks up pace, running at a high speed toward the door. "Whatever you think of his fashion, we need to find out who that is and why they're here."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 21, 2016, 12:16:00 pm »

Kyle doesn’t move.
"We can do that when recon gets back."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 30, 2016, 08:32:33 pm »

Valencia follows behind Kohaku.

Now one floor down, Kohaku and Valencia can hear two people clashing with weapons up ahead.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:59:18 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 30, 2016, 08:59:03 pm »

Kyle continues waiting by the door.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #878 on: September 30, 2016, 09:20:04 pm »

Kohaku glances at Valencia. "Evidently we're doing this by ourselves..." He glares irritably in the direction Kyle was from them, then continues forward, attempting to move quickly and quietly - though Kohaku wasn't exactly the most stealthy individual.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 03, 2016, 10:01:09 am »

Kohaku and Valencia manage to get close enough to see two figures, a Knight in silver white armor, and a young woman wearing a red cloak. Both people have their weapons drawn, the knight with a holy red sword, and the woman with dual trench machine pistols. They seem to be at odds until the mysterious woman spots the two, "Oh, we have guests." The knight turns at looks at Kohaku and Valencia, causing the mysterious woman to uppercut the knight, sending her flying back, "Such an idiot! Such an Idiot! Were two children enough to make you forget about me?" The knight quickly recovers, once more taking a combat stance, "I tire of you. RAMPANT! Take care of this troublesome knight!" The ground begins to shake as something powerful surges toward the two combatants.

Meanwhile on the floor above, Kyle and Lea are treated to absolutely nothing happening, other than the ground beginning to shake. Just as suddenly, the roof and floor collapse, bringing Kyle and Lea down to the floor where everyone else is gathered. The knight easily catches Kyle princess style and sets him down. Lea is caught by the collect effort of Valencia and Kohaku, who set her down.

Soon enough the source of the sudden quake is made known, as a large mass of muscles and rage drops into the area. The woman quickly begins laughing, "So we have five total enemies to deal with. Rampant, take care of the knight. I'll quickly erase these children!" Rampant looks at the knight and roars, quickly slamming it's fists into the floor, destroying it and causing him and the knight to fall to an unknown location. The mysterious woman assumes a combat pose and prepares to attack.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:19:52 am by Sanure »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #880 on: October 03, 2016, 10:05:10 am »

"Fine, if it's a fight you want, then I won't refuse you!" He takes up a duelist's guard. "You'll find that this 'child' will offer a bit more resistance than you might expect!"
GM of Trespassers V2.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 03, 2016, 10:45:51 am »

it's a beautiful day at the academy! Everything is quite simply dandy and beautiful a splendid day quiet peaceful and serene as a gold plated limo bursts down the street through any gates if their are such gates and crashing into the school entrance completely destroying it with a crash a pink haired women it looks like their head hit on the dashboard a slight trickle of blood coming from their head as they kick the door open with some effort.
"Ah shucks! Sorry y'all I didn't be meaning to be tardy."
((Gm said this was okay :3))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 03, 2016, 10:47:23 am »

Kyle shrugs and puts his fists up.
"Why don't you run along to grandma's house Little Red."
Block.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 03, 2016, 10:52:13 am »

"....did you hear that?"
Lillian looks around to whoever she's near, looking up from her afternoon tea. In her lap is a tracker program on her phone, currently attempting to triangulate the location of Kohaku.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 03, 2016, 10:55:38 am »

"Yeah. Wonder what it was?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 67