Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 67

Author Topic: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC  (Read 34697 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Blades of Avalon: Road to S Rank - IC
« Reply #585 on: August 24, 2016, 06:22:59 pm »

Radia followed Lillian out. It's not over for her, she's going to bring this up again when she gets a chance.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 24, 2016, 06:25:28 pm »

'I'm going to at least see if Daedalus can be convinced.  Maybe they'll overrule him.'
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 24, 2016, 06:27:16 pm »

'They won't.'
Lillian puts her PDA away and walks to a more secluded part of the school, preferably an outdoor area, before turning to Radia.
"So, we know that they are entirely unwilling to budge from their position."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 24, 2016, 06:33:14 pm »

"For now at least, yeah."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 24, 2016, 06:37:43 pm »

Lillian breathes in deeply, looking around to make sure she isn't being watched.
"If they won't teach her how to be a hero, I propose we do so ourselves. At least, we should provide her with copies of the materials and notes we get from our course, and maybe run her through some of the lessons."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 24, 2016, 06:39:26 pm »

"I don't think you need to be so secretive about it. Not like they stop courses from being friends. But that's a good idea. I'll keep trying, maybe some proof it's a bad idea to keep her there will turn up, but until then that's a good plan."
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 24, 2016, 06:41:18 pm »

"I doubt they would be very happy if they knew we were directly subverting their decision. This is the best I can do, I'm afraid. My family would be unwilling to throw its clout behind this, and I am not prepared to involve my....other sponsors."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 25, 2016, 07:38:08 am »

((snip))
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:35:59 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 26, 2016, 11:32:12 am »

"I take it this pertains to the granddaughter of Valentina. Out of all the students that were assigned a different course rather than their preferred, she took the most interest with the teachers. For good reason I might add." "Yes Gagil, it is about Valencia. I think I might be able to answer this. Sometimes, Kohaku, we place students in the opposite course than what they should be on. It  seems rather harmful to the student in question, but the courses only off the best training possible. The decision of becoming a hero or villain comes near the end of the training. Most students want to be heroes, only to find out that the thrill and fame of villainy are more their speed, and vice versa. I, along with Gagil and Daedalus, feel that Valencia will become a wonderful hero after her time here." Gagil smiles as Mifune says this last part, "It took me several years of speaking with REM to figure out he isn't much of a coherent talker. If you ever get a chance to speak with him, come see me again and I'll translate for him." This part gets Cheshire laughing.

"I hope that helps with the Student part. Now, what did you need assistance with?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #594 on: August 26, 2016, 11:44:03 am »

Kohaku gives a gesture somewhere between a nod and a respectful bow before replying. "Thank you, that puts my mind at ease. As for myself... I, ah, how do I phrase this... I would like to request help discovering who I was in a past life of mine. I realize it sounds quite farfetched and possibly arrogant in the extreme, but I believe that I am an ancient hero reincarnated into the present day. I just, well, don't know which." This sounds even more absurd saying it out loud in front of these very real heroes... His nervousness was clear on his face, Kohaku's facade of calm beginning to crack.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 26, 2016, 12:05:37 pm »

Mifune looks confused for a split second then nods with understanding, "You should go speak with either Kharmic or Circi. both are shamans. Just be careful with Kharmic. She has a dark sense of humor." Cheshire disappears with a nod.

Argus and company would see that Daedalus has followed them out, "Just wanted to clear up some of what REM told you three. Valencia is free to choose her career outside of the school. She can even change it during, if she can prove to us that she has her powers under control. REM can be... evasive and unclear on what he says. He lacks people skills."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 26, 2016, 12:30:17 pm »

Kyle sits on a bench watching the sunset. After a bit of thought he takes the PDA and looks through some of the functions. He eventually goes back to the search function and does a search with the keyword "super durability".

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #597 on: August 26, 2016, 12:32:56 pm »

"Thank you, Mifune-sensei. I . . . honestly expected you to ridicule me over that." Kohaku finally takes a few bites of his food.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 26, 2016, 12:54:32 pm »

"You should probably tell her that.  Although, still, if she wants to be a hero, how is she going to learn that, if she's in villain courses?"
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 26, 2016, 01:12:19 pm »

"Being a hero isn't about what others teach you, or what you learn in a school. Only the person being a hero knows how to be a hero. If Valencia wants to be a hero, if it is her dream to be a hero, then she will be a hero. There is nothing you can teach in a school that can make a hero. What we teach here is control, responsibility, and family. Most villains, and heroes, are loners, troubled, or otherwise lost. We give them the means to find themselves. That is what the academy is for."

Mifune only nods.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 67