Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - Saviors of the Multiverse [OOC]  (Read 28524 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - Saviors of the Multiverse [OOC]
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2016, 11:37:57 am »

Really? You shouldn't need the invite more than once, unless you left the server for some reason.

Well, it's more that in this game dead is not necessarily gone. You should wait for confirmation that they are dead for good and not able to be revived post-mission.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2016, 11:39:56 am »

...Shit.

Yeah, I did leave the server. As a total noob at Discord, I did, in fact, leave. I'm sorry, I should have asked earlier what was going on. I am really, truly sorry. I can understand if you don't want me back, or anything.

And yeah, in this game there's two kinds of death. I meant the permadeath when I was talking, but you can also live...in death. it's weird.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:45:51 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2016, 11:50:57 am »

Here.

Use that link. Should work.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2016, 11:52:49 am »

Oh thank God.

Sorry about being so dramatic back there. I'm paranoid, I'll admit it. Still, thank you.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2016, 11:54:02 am »

Relaaax. It happens.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2016, 11:54:08 am »

Two things.

1. Sorry to harp on this, but I guess the invite's are on a timer or something. So I can't jump back on. I'm sorry.

2. I agree with that. You shouldn't count a character as dead until they're dead. I mean, what if Bastion does end up surviving, through a teammate helping him through whatever situation happens? It's best to keep going 'til the bitter end.
He's about to try and tank a hit from a gorilla cat thing, which will inevitably result in him getting pulped because of it's superior strength. He's just a cyborg after all!
Additionally, everyone is focusing on protecting HEFA (who he is going to tank the hit for) which does not benefit bastion's survival chances in the slightest.
/life
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2016, 11:58:21 am »

Yeah, it happens. Still, thank you!

Two things.

1. Sorry to harp on this, but I guess the invite's are on a timer or something. So I can't jump back on. I'm sorry.

2. I agree with that. You shouldn't count a character as dead until they're dead. I mean, what if Bastion does end up surviving, through a teammate helping him through whatever situation happens? It's best to keep going 'til the bitter end.
He's about to try and tank a hit from a gorilla cat thing, which will inevitably result in him getting pulped because of it's superior strength. He's just a cyborg after all!
Additionally, everyone is focusing on protecting HEFA (who he is going to tank the hit for) which does not benefit bastion's survival chances in the slightest.
/life
...Well, I mean. Yeah. But there's a chance it won't hit your Essence Organ, so it's best to stick around and make sure.

Still, you can always say that your first death in Los Cazadores was being punched through the soul by a gorilla cat made of Miasma. That'll start some conversations.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:00:00 pm by Greatness942 »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2016, 12:00:42 pm »

What is wrong with Bastion? He seems uninjured on the status post.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2016, 12:03:53 pm »

From what I can gather, his gun has blanks, so he's going to be helpless with Solangre shoves his fist through him. We're trying to convince him to see if he survives since leaving will guarantee death, instead of having a chance at life. That's what I've seen, anyway.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2016, 12:05:27 pm »

If I had any money on me, I would literally bet money that bastion doesn't die next turn

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2016, 12:22:16 pm »

If I had any money on me, I would literally bet money that bastion doesn't die next turn
Then lets bet Literal money.
If Bastion dies, then you give half of whatever you get for your reward to my next character/Bastion if they get resurrected.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2016, 12:25:07 pm »

I will bet with you. What do I get if I win?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2016, 12:26:53 pm »

I will bet with you. What do I get if I win?
obviously the same stake. in other words, half of bastion's reward, provided he survives.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2016, 12:29:00 pm »

How would we justify that IC?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2016, 12:33:11 pm »

How would we justify that IC?
Bastion owing them for having saved him, or them having remorse for having him die on the first job?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20