Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: Los Cazadores - Saviors of the Multiverse [OOC]  (Read 28523 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - Saviors of the Multiverse [Trespassers Meets E.R.]
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2016, 02:33:44 pm »

@Powder Miner: Looks good by all accounts.

@Fallacy: My concern about The Manifestation is less in its size and more in its properties, as the way I read it could be any element or any substance at any time. If it's The End's strategy for mano-a-mano before the fight is automated.
... oh. It's the same material as The End's scythe, does that work?

Sure.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - Saviors of the Multiverse [OOC]
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2016, 03:36:37 pm »

is your discord still up?
Because the invite is Invalid.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2016, 05:42:38 pm »

I still need to edit in Charlotte's backstory. Hm.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2016, 09:06:11 pm »

Finished my sheet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2016, 09:56:09 pm »

@TBF: For "God-Tier", the Miasma tends to have a funny way of defining "heroic" and "just". So a warning on that, unless you want to make it pretty rigidly defined, otherwise I can't say that it would help too much. "I've Seen Worse" is also sounds like it really caters to my own subjectivity, so be aware of that as well. My issue with "Existential Crisis" isn't the effect itself, but that it relies on Anna's own perception to activate. Maybe if it had some sort of limiter so that every time she doesn't get shot or stabbed she can just activate it. "Aggrieve" is fine, but does she get to choose whether it does physical or psychological damage, or does it just go with whatever would be more effective at the time?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2016, 02:15:40 pm »

Heroic is kinda, like, does Anna think she's being a hero when she goes in to it?  Though, if physical reality obviates her rationale (like, talking a blow for an invulnerable person) it doesn't count.

Just really shouldn't come up unless we're actually the villains.

I've Seen Worse can't be any less than subjective given that we're using chunky salsa damage.

Existential Crisis is based on your perception, not Anna's.  Also you mean 'gets shot or stabbed' right?

Aggrieve:What's effective, if not specified.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:19:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2016, 02:26:09 pm »

I did mean "gets shot or stab", good looking out. Accepted, Anna can spawn on the ship.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Los Cazadores - Saviors of the Multiverse [Trespassers Meets E.R.]
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2016, 03:21:53 pm »

Spoiler: Woo character (click to show/hide)
Character is done. I'm aware most of the abilities leave things up to you, but without a stat or HP system it's hard to really define healing or buffing in an objective way.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2016, 03:46:37 pm »

As per Chunky Salsa system, some things will just be fairly open ended and subjective, I'll do my best to interpret them in the context of any situation. I'd say the Buff/Debuff Abilities are going to start at applying +1/-1 respectively and that you can increase that number with upgrades. Accepted.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2016, 04:46:57 pm »

hey TCM, you mixed up the implant with the armor.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2016, 05:07:48 pm »

hey TCM, you mixed up the implant with the armor.

Oh, whoops.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2016, 04:49:17 pm »

So about the firing range door, is it automatic, or is it one that has to be pulled/pushed open, and if so which one is it. Because Tanky, lacking any limbs, would have a problem with pull doors, and knowing tank, tank has probably spent the last however long its been since he went off to find the place trying to grappling hook the door open.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2016, 04:53:09 pm »

It's automatic.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2016, 07:15:57 am »

Drat, my chance at participation foiled by my normal sleeping schedule.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2016, 10:00:09 pm »

Why do I get the feeling frisk will be the first to die?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20