Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Traps, monsters and magic - Pixelated Suggestion Game, Chapter 1  (Read 3739 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

Go to sleep, ordering 2 of your zombies to stand guard, while the other 6 use the tools to dig a staircase down into a small tunnel.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

So, in total, we have a shelter and a hole?
Looks like it.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile

Order the zombies to chop down wood with the new axe. After they have chopped down the wood, order them to split it into stake-size pieces.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

The Necromancer

You order the zombies to work and dig and chop wood while you go to sleep. It's gonna be dawn soon but a few hours of sleeping should restore your energy.  Energy restored.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Day 2

Awakes you the sound of wood chopping. It's around nine. Of course you know this by the length and direction of your shadow, every body who wanted to become a magic user had to learn this. Your zombies have chopped down three trees.

Suddenly to your ears comes the noise of screaming from the direction where the village is. From the hill where you are you can clearly see all the surroundings including the village. You can see smoke and people running around. The houses are on fire! In the far right of the village you see some creature riding a horse, no it's not a horse... A wolf?....
You suddenly understand! Goblins...

Spoiler: Dungeon Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Sorry, that I didn't draw anything. I will make it up to you in the next update. As I think about it, I regret not drawing the hands. It would be pretty hilarious to draw and look at a zombie running after his hands :P.
[/quote]
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe you could get on the villager's good side.

Order all your zombies to equip themselves with tools/tree branches/whatever they can find and kill those goblins.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

PTW
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Order all your zombies to equip themselves with tools/tree branches/whatever they can find and kill those goblins.

Nah. Let's stay hidden. We can come through after they've been looted and reanimate the corpses. It's safer and much easier.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Wait for the fight is over and head to the village - 1
Fight the goblins - 1

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Recruit the goblins yo
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile

Nah. Let's stay hidden. We can come through after they've been looted and reanimate the corpses. It's safer and much easier.

+1

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

Sorry guys I won't be able to update until Saturday, cause I'm sick and school takes a lot of time. Unless I don't do drawing this time, or I could do the drawing on Saturday. What would you guys prefer.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Up to you mate, but I don't need any drawings unless you have something really cool to show us.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I say dealer's choice. I've enjoyed the drawings but they aren't needed to play the game. I honestly want you to focus on getting better because illness on top of school work can suck, let alone trying to keep a forum game running on top of that.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile

The Necromancer

You wait for the fight to be over. After around an hour the screaming us over and it looks like goblins went away. You walk down the hill with for of your zombies. You walk carefully through the village to where the fight took place. People are walking around cleaning the mess, some of them crying. You don't think you will be able to get any corpses, the human bodies where taken by their families and goblin mess is already being burned. You could scavenge a few weapons. Suddenly you hear a shout 'Zombies!', a rock flies by your head and hits the zombie behind you. The village folk noticed you! You have to decide fast what to do next or the next rock could hit your face...

Spoiler: Fight Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dungeon Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

I'm not sick anymore and this is our firs fight. :P

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shout,"We came to help! Where are the enemies?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4