Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 42033 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Reap the Whirlwind
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2016, 06:46:27 am »

"I wonder if this is it."

Are these bronze arms what we're looking for? If so, get the crew excavating.

In any case, go and double tap that corpse and check who it belongs to. If a priest or a chanter, harvest alchemical ingredients.

"If these are the arms, dig 'em out and get them to the cart."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2016, 06:57:56 am »

Head into the place with the other Omegas. Cast 'Detect Magical Trap' on the area around that arm if it seems to be part of what we're looking for.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2016, 08:46:29 am »

((By the way, Korvash is the only one of you who saw that Mongo died, and he didn't mention it to anyone else. If Mongo's corpse wasn't so busy having any of it's still-living cells die, cooling down to room temperature, and entering rigor mortis, it would be rather offended. Possibly even heartbroken.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 01, 2016, 11:37:14 am »

"Query: Is that bronze arm sticking out of the rubble our objective?
Statement: This one is going to take a moment to try and analyse the structural integrity of the room. please hold."

Go and check out that bronze arm sticking out of the rubble. Use robot computing to see if we can unearth it without collapsing the entire building on us, and if we can, begin doing so. If not, inform the rest of the team of this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2016, 11:38:19 am »

"Clunkers has the right idea, people. You listen to him."

"By the way, what happened to the bear? Don't see him around right now?"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 01, 2016, 04:49:21 pm »

Assist in looting the bronze arm, if Clunkers declares it safe to do so.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 01, 2016, 06:26:07 pm »

"Clunkers has the right idea, people. You listen to him."

"By the way, what happened to the bear? Don't see him around right now?"

Mongo's dead I dont know what happened to him but it ended in his death
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 01, 2016, 09:10:20 pm »

"Man, that potion must have really done a number on him. Oh well. Did you see where he dropped? I hope the building didn't collapse on him, at least."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 02, 2016, 09:54:37 am »

No post today.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 03, 2016, 11:10:16 am »

Stay away from the damaged wall and search though the altar rubble

Lets just find the idol and leave before the town guard get here
You manage to pick your waythrough the rubble to the altar. The arm is attached to a big heavy statue. It's gold or gold plate.

"I wonder if this is it."

Are these bronze arms what we're looking for? If so, get the crew excavating.

In any case, go and double tap that corpse and check who it belongs to. If a priest or a chanter, harvest alchemical ingredients.

"If these are the arms, dig 'em out and get them to the cart."
You doubt sucjh a silly looking statue would be what you are after. the re's an idol in a wall sconce on the back wall, to the left of the altar. looks like there was another one to the right, before the incident. Bet that's what you wanted. anyway, you go run that guy through. He's dressed for bed. looks important though.

Head into the place with the other Omegas. Cast 'Detect Magical Trap' on the area around that arm if it seems to be part of what we're looking for.
You cast detect magical trap. You detect the residue of some magical barrier, recently broken, and a few other shattered spells. nothing is active though. "Magic is clear, guys. Now, as ong as the ceiling doesn't fall in on us, we should be good to go. Anyone know what we were after here?" You don't see anything that rings a bell, but Fiddler is eyeing an idol in a wall sconce. It has three arms.

"Query: Is that bronze arm sticking out of the rubble our objective?
Statement: This one is going to take a moment to try and analyse the structural integrity of the room. please hold."

Go and check out that bronze arm sticking out of the rubble. Use robot computing to see if we can unearth it without collapsing the entire building on us, and if we can, begin doing so. If not, inform the rest of the team of this.
If you work carefuylly and qwuickly, you can get the statue out without collapsng the building. However, the ceiling is pretty unstable, with or without your digging, and could use some propping up. Might want to get someone on that. As it is, you and Solam manage to shift the beam off the pile, so the statue is no longer pinned by it. Should take [one turn] to unearth.

Assist in looting the bronze arm, if Clunkers declares it safe to do so.
You help Clunkers move the big broken beam enough to freethe statue from under it. It loos big and heavy. You think you see a second arm down there.

a few small bits of rubble roll off the slanting ceiling and clatteer noisily down the outside slope. the building groans a bit, but for now, it stays up.

"Hey! You there! Stop where you are!" Comes the shout from the doors to the foyer balcony. You all look, and see men in heavier armor, with a couple of ogres in the background. They don't look like zealots this time. they also don't look friendly.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 03, 2016, 12:04:24 pm »

Fiddler nods to the back, speaking in a low voice so as the fuzz don't hear the thing.

"Bigjobs get the idol. Korvash, Solam, that's you. Clunkers, Ebony, follow my lead. We're gonna bring the house down on the fuckers."

He then turns to the police.

"Eh? What? We're makin' a rescue effort here! What's the bloody issue? There's people buried in here, dontcha know!"

Delay the police for the moment. Get back a bit and hand Ebony the sling and explosive ammo.

Also, did I harvest ingredients from the dead guy (looks like the leader fella, seeing as he's in bedclothes, so where exactly does divinity hide - ears, tongue, sweetbreads, testicles, the idea was to grab as many as I could)? Or did I at least get some junk from his pockets?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 03, 2016, 12:45:31 pm »

Clunkers walks up next to Fiddler in a slightly more robotic, jerky way than usual.

"Statement: Rescue bot 6000 has analyzed the building. Structural integrity is at a critical level, currently at thirty, one, percent.
Reccomendation: This one's parameters indicate that the local constabulary should cordon off the area in case the building collapses so that no further injuries occur. Please keep civilians at a safe distance. Rescue bot 6000 and the other professionals of the rescue team will scour the building for survivors."

Say above. Release my two bee bots and have them fly through the rest of the building, looking for the idol, the leader and other hostiles, in order of importance.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 03, 2016, 07:12:41 pm »

Korvash

This place could go at any time be careful what you move

Unearth the idol moving the beams and stuff to attempt to prob up the roof
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 03, 2016, 08:49:07 pm »

Continue removing the debris, as safely as possible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 03, 2016, 10:11:06 pm »

"You must've heard the explosion, and the crater's right here. We're lucky it's not fallen down *already*."

Say this, take sling and ammo.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32