Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 42038 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Reap the Whirlwind
« Reply #285 on: August 30, 2016, 05:20:32 am »

Observe my surroundings.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 06:32:41 am by Pancaek »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 30, 2016, 05:37:20 am »

Throw the remaining two table legs at their faces aided by robot calculations. No chanting face shall be left unbroken.
(they are already dead and the wind is dying)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 30, 2016, 06:05:15 am »

(they are already dead and the wind is dying)
((Isn't there one left?

EDIT: nevermind, just saw that the last one died in the very last action. Maybe a headcount after each update could be handy when we're dealing with multiple opponents?))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 06:31:21 am by Pancaek »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 30, 2016, 07:20:08 am »

((Does the universe hate Ebony?

The answer is yes, yes it does.))

Once more, shoot the damn things. Seriously, stationary targets, how could you miss with a +1 in ranged ;-;
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2016, 03:41:09 pm »

Hey, it looks like people are trying to blow things up. Stay the hell away from that. Load up the loot, if it's safe.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 31, 2016, 07:26:14 am »

Exit the room and head outside to the cart. Hopefully the others can patch me up again
You go and sit next to the cart and close your eyes. just for a moment ... just a moment is all.

Observe my surroundings.
The room is a wreck. Nothing living remains. Literally, as neither you nor Solam are alive. Oh, except the unconscious chanter in the corner of the balcony. Everything is very still and eerily quiet. a strange calm has settled over the temple. You hear the sound of alarm bells in the distance. They are, judging by the sound, over a mile away, but within the city.

Hey, it looks like people are trying to blow things up. Stay the hell away from that. Load up the loot, if it's safe.
You are completely unaware of the plot to bomb god. Well, I mean, aside from the fact that you came with this group, and knew they had bombs with them, and were part of the plot to kill a temple. But the current specifics are outside of your awareness. You start hauling loot bags out to the cart.

"Huh. Well."

Break out the fiddle for moral support to get Ebony to hit the damn thing with lightning already, geez. NOTE: MAKE SURE I AM OUTSIDE THE BLAST RADIUS.
You play a soothing, electric melody. You stand well away from all the explodey things. You are suddenly aware of how dark it is tonight. Not, like, unnaturally dark  just, like, it's late night and even most of the street lamps are out now.

((Does the universe hate Ebony?

The answer is yes, yes it does.))

Once more, shoot the damn things. Seriously, stationary targets, how could you miss with a +1 in ranged ;-;
You kneel, take careful aim, and slowly pull the trigger.

ting

thwiiiip

Krakakaboomkaboom

Rrrrrrrrrrrrummmmmmmmbllllllleeee

Crash

A pretty big hole is blown in the side of the temple. It must have taken out a structural support, because this causes much of the building to collapse. Korvash is woken out of his sleep and bolts upright, screaming. Everyone else staggers a bit from the blast. The rubble slides out, making a treacherous ramp across the courtyard. Something inside the building is burning.

Fiddler rubs his hands together in glee. "Alright, now let's get that idol. Where do you think they put it?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 31, 2016, 07:39:23 am »

((Huh. How'd they get out? I thought the door was screwed, no?))

"MUCH BETTER. Now then, floor 2, was it?"

Take a look inside the temple's second floor. Carefully move up the rubble.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 31, 2016, 08:51:25 am »

By Tiamat's breath What the hell did you just do?

Seeing the devastation Korvash follows Fiddler into the second floor and looks for the idol as well as pockets any interesting loot
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 31, 2016, 10:43:47 am »

Go and murder the unconscious chanter by bashing him with one of those table legs while he's out, no survivors.

Then join my compatriots in checking out the second floor.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 31, 2016, 02:30:52 pm »

"Oh hey, Korvash! To be honest, when I accidentally impacted the front door I thought you guys were done for, so I thought Plan B: blow everything the fuck up was the way to go, and when you showed up it was too late to do much about it."

"In any case, gotta say we got our money's worth with these explosives. Property damage is the greatest, eh?"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 31, 2016, 06:27:32 pm »

Follow the team to the second floor.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 31, 2016, 07:13:37 pm »

"Statement: This one will just go and clean up the remaining chanter. This one will join you on the second floor after that.
Request: Please refrain from blowing this one up with explosives. This one is fairly durable, but that shit will kill this one for sure."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 01, 2016, 04:42:22 am »

((Huh. How'd they get out? I thought the door was screwed, no?))

"MUCH BETTER. Now then, floor 2, was it?"

Take a look inside the temple's second floor. Carefully move up the rubble.
((between Clunkers, Solam, and Korvash, they managed to pry it open. there's a bit more strength in that group than in the group of Ebony and Fiddler.))
By Tiamat's breath What the hell did you just do?

Seeing the devastation Korvash follows Fiddler into the second floor and looks for the idol as well as pockets any interesting loot
The Two of you climb up the shifting rubble without too much effort, though you dislodge a bit of rubble which slides down behind you, further dislodging something. You spot a bronze arm, sticking up out of the rubble near the back of what was probably the main hall/ a ceiling beam rests across the pile on top of it. You spot a corpse along the left, up near where the altar was.

Go and murder the unconscious chanter by bashing him with one of those table legs while he's out, no survivors.

Then join my compatriots in checking out the second floor.

You kill the guy, as per your orders, and, instead of walking outside and around, then up the rubble, you just open the doors in front of you. The back half of the right half of the room is wrecked, and the altar is buried under rubble. what's left of the back half of the ceiling looks unstable. You can freely move on the left side of the room. The windows are shattered and there is some debris, but it is not enough to hinder movement over there. 

Follow the team to the second floor.
You climb and stumble your way up the shifting rubble and grab hold of hte broken wal to pull yourself into the room. Your footing feels very unstable.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2016, 04:51:48 am »

Stay away from the damaged wall and search though the altar rubble

Lets just find the idol and leave before the town guard get here
My Sig

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 01, 2016, 06:45:18 am »

P.S.  I think I said this to the other thread, but next week my update schedule will change. evenings only. I may be reducing the number of updates to less than one a day, also.

Those of you who are playing Grunts may notice how fucking huge it is. This game takes precedence. So if I reduce updates, that one will suffer more than this one. I may go to a M/W/F/Sa schedule, or something like that. For grunts, T/Th/Sa may work. I expect player involvement in that one to drop more than this one if I do that, because it is a kinda fast paced one.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 32