Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 42123 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Blasphemy and Murder
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2016, 12:26:49 pm »

"Anyone important mind if I make him my next meal?"

If Varion continues to be a dumbass, stab him through the chest. Then go for a decapitating blow.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2016, 01:28:20 pm »

"if you fuckers don't want me to keep stabbing you then don't fucking touch me! Focus on fucking killing the other guy. Priorities dumb asses!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2016, 01:54:14 pm »

"if you fuckers don't want me to keep stabbing you then don't fucking touch me! Focus on fucking killing the other guy. Priorities dumb asses!"
"Furious statement: Says the one who ran his mouth despite specific instructions, and stabbed one of our own. Dumbass."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2016, 01:56:45 pm »

Two results could've hapoened andwe were going to have to kill him anyways, and the other tried to gag me, so no, I simpy tried to defend myself. Now focus on killing the fucker!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2016, 03:35:07 pm »

Ugh, they must keep their windows cleaner here than in Omega. Make sure nobody's looking inside and blink in. Then find a nice hidden perch on a chandelier or something, and take a farlook around for shinies.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2016, 06:22:37 pm »

Do you guys think that we could pretend to be a mercenary group passing by and get some healing at the temple?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2016, 06:33:20 pm »

"Potentialy, the man's first comment when we arrived says they expect us though. Perhaps. Perhaps I could play the part of a traitor or deserter and some others a group hunting after me. You play the lart as a man who tried to stop me and got wounded, should provide enough time for one or two to get in and get what is needed. Either way disable the man, I'll intergate him. I want to see if they'll produce the same wet popping noise when I stomp on them."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2016, 06:43:07 pm »

Two results could've hapoened andwe were going to have to kill him anyways, and the other tried to gag me, so no, I simpy tried to defend myself. Now focus on killing the fucker!"
"Sarcastic statement: Of course, the correct response to someone trying to make you stop talking is to stab them in the belly, potentially fatally. How silly of this one.
Haughty Statement: Unlike you organics, this one can multitask. This conversation takes up only about 1.12% of this one's processing power."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2016, 06:47:01 pm »

"Glad to hear,.. hmm if we poorly bandage him up, kill the man, and send him out we can maake him the run away, i can come after him yelling at him for being a desertor and a traitor. We can plan more later.  But I tll you what, Next person I'll just slap them with the flat of the blade."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2016, 07:41:40 am »

Several things happen, practically at once.

Clunkers, whose attention is more on the man leaving than on the petty rivalry among the crew, sees, very briefly, a shadow at the man's back, and then a sudden spurt of very dark liquid spray out from the back of the man, spreading across the room in an arc. A Sharp snap is heard, a twang, and two high pitched buzzes as something flies past quite rapidly to lodge in a wall, and in Varion's arm.

The rest of you, focusing on the slight misunderstanding among friends see, for a very brief moment, a small figure, crouched down between Varion Nd Korvash, kneeling and facing Varion. then the figure is gone, if it ever really was there, and Varion explodes. His entire torso, from hips up, disappears, and a thick red paste coats a very large swath of the wall behind him, and the ceiling and floor. Everyone nearby gets coated a bit in his blood and viscera as well.

At almost exactly that moment, a loud bang is heard, and a small portion of the wall and ceiling behind what is left of Varion disappears as well, spraying outward into the night sky.

A moment later, the man everyone is arguing over topples forward, bending at the waist, legs frozen by Clunkers' spell. His head rolls backward to land on his back and bounce, rolling dramatically toward the group, while Varion's legs fall over, and his arm sags, adding its weight to the sword still in Korvash' gut.

Fiddler turns slightly, standing from a slight crouch, raising his shield just a bit, and says "All clear outside. I'm pretty sure he was alone." Before giggling like a ten year old discovering a stash of special magazines in the back of a barn. His nose starts to bleed - and you can tell because he got very little of Varion on him - and his eyes roll up in his head as he falls face forward onto the floor with a thump.

Ebony stares. "I ... I ... I think I miscast Bind Wounds. I killed them. I killed them all."

Korvash pulls the sword out of his gut, and flops over on his side, struggling to hold in his guts, and losing.

Ugh, they must keep their windows cleaner here than in Omega. Make sure nobody's looking inside and blink in. Then find a nice hidden perch on a chandelier or something, and take a farlook around for shinies.
Your first attempt to blink inside is met with a n odd sort of soft push, plopping you back outside the "magic barrier (I mean, window)." It was an unexpected resistance, but you think you can overcome it and blink inside, if you try again. You tilt your head quizzically, wondering, as much as a crow wonders, what that was all about.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Right Honorable Guild of Go F&$# Yourself
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2016, 07:55:44 am »

((Well, that was amusing! :D
It would be doubly amusing if you all died or got ko'd in that room, and I had to snatch the Idol on my own.))

[crowthinky: 4]
Hmm. Seems like blinking through this could break something, and that tends to be loud and alarming to humans. Perhaps it's best to wait until the squad of idiots are in place to distract them.
For now, just farlook around the inside from this perch.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2016, 08:02:21 am »

Continue trying to patch myself up

Can someone please help me not die hell I'll take someone holding my guts in

(So much for a +2 in constitution if I die to the first real injury)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2016, 08:04:46 am »

NICE

Now don't die. Am I still conscious?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2016, 08:06:09 am »

((You know, I can't tell if that was outside interference- that shadow, and small figure thing make me think so- or if Ebony is right and we've just had our first amp-misfire-equivalent. And if that is the case I am extremely, extremely sorry ;-;))
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:12:33 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2016, 08:12:15 am »

((I believe that all of those effects were Fiddler killing the "Omega" dude and Varion, and Ebony just failed a Will save in response to an explosion of gore. But what do I know? :P))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32