Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 42135 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Blasphemy and Murder
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2016, 08:24:00 pm »

Varion quoetly whispers the following
"What're you guys glaring at me for? He already knows us, so to speak, his question was more a courtesy. So either we talk to him, capture him and interogate him, or straight up kill him. But it seems you all have chose to kill him, so that I shall. "
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2016, 06:51:07 am »

Clunkers shuffles over to Varion, and puts his hand on Varion's shoulder. He squeezes a bit, looking straight at varion with his purple glowing eyes. As much of a whisper as he can manage, he speaks.

"Angered statement: How about you just shut up and stop fucking everything up for the rest of us."

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2016, 07:51:35 am »

Stab killer hound with my long sword and use my powers on him if he tries anything on me. Better yet, just stab and lash out at anyone doing anyone to me.
Try and keep others from doing anything to the man (with out putting my self in physical danger) until he has confirmed if he is a friend.
If he is a foe then do the following
chug potion if I have not already, welcoming to the guild by trying to bring back all his repressed memories at once and all his bad non repressed ones .

"I take it you are here to help us? A sorta type of guide?"
Oh. Okay. this turn will be interesting.

"Yes, yes, here to help the Omegas. Heh. Great! I will tell the others you are here." The man says, winking at Varion, and turning to leave.

Well, Korvash walks over and attempts to shut you up, so you grab your sword and draw it, the thorns stab into your hand and they hurt, turning your sight red as they do. You stab him straight through the stomach and focus on making him feel bad for some reason. Korvash slumps to the ground, gasping.

Take a cloth and gag Varion's mouth shut nothing good has come out of it before and I douht anything will soon

No more magic till we get to the place or I'll shove a halberd up your ass
You attempt this, but the above happens. You are in pretty bad shape. Dying.

"We're from the Right Honorable Guild of Go Fuck Yourself, good chap. You a member, or do we need to induct you?"

Statement.
The best possible introduction, if someone hadn't one-upped you by stabbing a teammate.

Clunkers glares angrily at Varion for answering the man in a way that could be taken as an admission to being from the legion. Though since his face has no moving parts, it can be kind of hard to tell.

"Statement: As this one's good associate said, we are from the Right Honorable Guild of Go Fuck Yourself. Either identify yourself or fuck off."

Say above.
You don't get this far before Varion stabs Korvash.

Corvo simply ignores the man and blinks past him, and goes to casually inspect the target building from above. The room holding the Icon itself could probably be accessed by window, right? May be best to loot, then burn.

If the dude somehow prevents me from getting past him, welcome him to the most honorable guild by tearing him a few new assholes.

The man ignores you as well, heading doorward as you blink on by. Yo ufly out and up and circle around the area for a minute, getting your bearings. A largish building a couple blocks over attracts your attention, with it's pinions and gargoyles. It has a two sotry wall, a courtyard with several lamps burning brightly, and a few balconies on the second floor and a few windows on the third. You land on one of the window sills on the third floor and look in, but it is dark inside so you fly to another. this one shows a wide room two stories tall and filled with benches and decorations. You attempt to fly right in, and are stopped by some sort of invisible forcefield. You make a satisfying THUNK sound when you hit it and rebound.

Just stand around. Be ready to induct this guy into our esteemed guild.
I mean, what's a little knife fight among friends, right?

Ebony sighs at the person who's already admitted to being an Omega.

Take a closer look at the specifics of Shadow Observer and Obscuring Mist spells.
Shadow Observer creates a link between the caster and the shadows nearby. the shadows take form and can be directed by the caster, who goes into a trance when this spell is in use. The shadows can not lift or carry, nor open doors or anything like that, but act as eyes and ears for the caster until the spell wears off. they are good at hiding, except in sunlight and other bright lights. magical wards might detect them.

Obscuring mist creates a field of uncertainty around a group of the caster's choosing, which makes it difficult for those outside to see, target, or hit them. This works best at a distance, and worst for melee.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2016, 07:57:50 am »

"You know, I was kind of hoping that we'd be able to actually do something before anyone started dying.

...Hey, did that guy show any proof he isn't with the church?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2016, 08:07:00 am »

"Statement: He sure as hell did not.
Angered statement: It would seem our very first casualty is from friendly fire. Does that make the dumbass who stabbed him our enemy, or just a liability?"

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2016, 08:13:57 am »

It makes him a fucking asshole

Kick the asshole away and patch myself up

I don't think he has done anything but screw with the people he is meant to be working with
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2016, 08:29:28 am »

Clunkers looks at Korvash.

"Analyzing, please wait

Statement: You seem to be in fairly bad shape. From my calculations, your organic systems will fail catastrophically unless you are repaired. Is anyone of us good at patching up organics?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2016, 08:33:42 am »

Ebony raises a hand. "Got a spell for that, if he stops moving around."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2016, 09:03:48 am »

"This requires drastic measures."

Chug a speed potion, drop shield for a moment and see if I can garrote the guy who got our number (gnarled fucker, that is) before this spirals into an even bigger shitshow than it already is.

If that leaves me with some spare time, punch Varion in the face nuts to test my brass knuckles.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:06:59 am by Harry Baldman »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2016, 09:09:24 am »

"This requires drastic measures."

"Statement: got your back."

Using the action figure as focus, cast Assume Direct Control on the gnarled man's legs to freeze them in place so my compadre can garrote him at will.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2016, 09:12:50 am »

Actually, if the leg-freeze works, maybe skip the shield drop and just give the gnarled dude a sped-up punch to the back of the head, right where the spine meets the skull (if I can't reach, do a jump). Repeat as needed until motion, consciousness and vital signs cease.

Nutpunch is still queued after that, mind you.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:21:56 am by Harry Baldman »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2016, 09:34:12 am »

Hit Varion and nobody else with a strong dose of the Song of the Crow. If he tries to attack me, defend myself with excessive amounts of force.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2016, 10:22:37 am »

Slap anyone with the flat of my blade who tries to attack me and make them feel bad. In other words go on a fucking rampage till people take the hint to stop rrying to attack me.,
otherwise chug potion, chase after man and tackle him. Offer to let him tell the truth and end it quickly, if he does not show him his worst memories and stomp on his balls, slowly so as to make it all the more painfull, at least until he tells us the truth and gives us evidence, unless I am really enjoying torturing him.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:40:08 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2016, 10:25:30 am »

"I am all into bondage and gags, but at least give me a drink and a fine meal first!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2016, 10:30:28 am »

Bind Wounds on Korvash
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32