Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?  (Read 41990 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Rubble and Ruin. DEUS EX?
« Reply #405 on: September 28, 2016, 06:37:48 pm »

((I am considering if Ebony can do anything for Solam and coming up blank. What precisely is she supposed to do about a nonresponsive, possibly still feral zombie in full sight of the guards that are probably still on alert for what happened earlier?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 29, 2016, 08:44:37 am »

((Sorry about that, I was going to post yesterday after dinner but I fell asleep before getting to it.))

"Statement: everything seems quiet enough. Shall we cross the river, Fiddler organic?"

Have the bees buzz around our location looking for potential threats. If Fiddler also agrees, get into the boat with the idol and go to the other side, but only after making sure the boat can actually handle the weight.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 29, 2016, 12:01:02 pm »

"Yeah, let's do that."

If Ebony doesn't turn up, just cross over to the other side. Leave Clunkers on the other side on lookout, then cross back with the canoe and look around for our wayward teammates.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 29, 2016, 04:47:32 pm »

Are the guards reacting at all to the feral undead?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 30, 2016, 06:39:36 pm »

((Sorry about that, I was going to post yesterday after dinner but I fell asleep before getting to it.))

"Statement: everything seems quiet enough. Shall we cross the river, Fiddler organic?"

Have the bees buzz around our location looking for potential threats. If Fiddler also agrees, get into the boat with the idol and go to the other side, but only after making sure the boat can actually handle the weight.
"Yeah, let's do that."

If Ebony doesn't turn up, just cross over to the other side. Leave Clunkers on the other side on lookout, then cross back with the canoe and look around for our wayward teammates.
just a little "boat handling roll" here. Nothing dangerous. Only Omega Legion's arch nemesis. Well, you put the idol in the boat and start to push it into the water. When Clunkers goes to climb in, he tilts it a bit too far and water splooshes over the side, making a significant puddle in the boat. Lucky you were testing it before just leaping out there, I guess. Gosh, this brings back memories. It's like that time when Cluinkers had to walk on the lakebed to get to town that one time. On second thought, why doesn't he try that this time, he wonders.

Are the guards reacting at all to the feral undead?
so far, no. But I am about to roll his action. We'll see if he does anything noteworthy.

Body, why have you betrayed me?! We should be working together!
(5) hey, look at that, you regain, momentarily control over your body. You can feel yourself fading quickly. better act fast!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 01, 2016, 04:44:12 am »

"Don't rock the boat, Clunkers. That's how you get exiled!"

Well, let's see if I can paddle out to the other side. Maybe don't take Clunkers on the boat if he turns out to be water resistant.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 01, 2016, 04:26:46 pm »

"Statement: Perhaps this one shall take the alternative route, just to be sure?"

This one is fairly water resistant right? Last time went well enough, and now I've got redundant systems.

So, carefully get out of the boat and then make my way across walking along the bottom.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 01, 2016, 04:29:50 pm »

Wait, I suppose. See where this goes.
Sigtext!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 01, 2016, 07:10:09 pm »

hmm, Zormod has been offline for a few days. I hope all is well for them.

"Statement: Perhaps this one shall take the alternative route, just to be sure?"

This one is fairly water resistant right? Last time went well enough, and now I've got redundant systems.

So, carefully get out of the boat and then make my way across walking along the bottom.

You weren't yet in the boat, as truyng to get in was causing you to tip it. You start walking into the water, only to discover that the bottom is very muddy - worse than the lake. You slip right off your feet with a loud splash and land, hard, on your back. A quick system check shows no damage though - nor to your spiderbot.On the other hand - the water is even darker than the outside.

"Don't rock the boat, Clunkers. That's how you get exiled!"

Well, let's see if I can paddle out to the other side. Maybe don't take Clunkers on the boat if he turns out to be water resistant.
It's slow going, what with the boat being a tad waterlogged now, the idol being oddly unhelpful for a fellow with three arms, and the current pulling you downstream, towad one of the guarded bridges. You get about a third of the way across this round.

Wait, I suppose. See where this goes.
Solam seems to regain consciousness for a minute, and staggers back to you before he goes dull and unresponsive again. a gentle push tells you he will, once again, respond to guidance.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 02, 2016, 03:36:10 am »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 02, 2016, 07:36:47 am »

In for a penny, in for a pound. Slog myself a way to the other side.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 02, 2016, 01:37:07 pm »

Direct Solam towards the dock to wait for them to come back. Try to stand a bit away from him this time.
Sigtext!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 04, 2016, 05:29:18 pm »

Keep on slogging, paddling, humming.
You paddle along, but end up floating down under the bridge before you can make it all the way across. you are spotted from above. "Evenin' officers" you call out. One of the m waves at you, but others are more suspicious. "Bit late to be on the river. What's your business?" You are close to the far shore, and a couple of the guards are making their way along to meet you when you land. Well, at least you caught a snippet of your song being hummed on the bridge as well. Catchy.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Slog myself a way to the other side.
You slog your way along, and up out of the river, to be confronted by Ebony as you step onto the river bank.
"Surprised statement: You have found an alternate route across the river. Query: and the other, where has he gone with the boat?"

Direct Solam towards the dock to wait for them to come back. Try to stand a bit away from him this time.
You arrive at the dock in time to see a very muddy construct haul itself out. it turns to you and says the above.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 05, 2016, 07:33:33 am »

((So, did I somehow end up where I started, or am I missing something?))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 06, 2016, 04:50:00 pm »

((So, did I somehow end up where I started, or am I missing something?))
I suppose you could ask IC  ;D

where is everyone anyway? Did I finally put you guys in a situation so boring and frustrating that you got tired of it and left?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32