Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 70080 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2016, 07:45:30 pm »

Assist Noir in whatever she is doing, be hostile if she starts acting hostile. act nice if she's being nice.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2016, 09:07:22 pm »

Terrance wags at the soldier with a spare fork. "YOU HAVE NOT MET MY EMPLOYER, HAVE YOU? YOU SEE HIM, YES? YOU SEE HIS SWORD? HE LOVES NOTHING BETTER THAN USING THAT SWORD, ESPECIALLY ON INSOLENT EXPENDABLES LIKE YOURSELF."

It shakes its head slowly, examining the utensils one by one. After a short pause for emphasis, it shrugs and pockets the cutlery.

"BUT, I, I, AM A REASONABLE INDIVIDUAL. AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, I LIKE YOUR BROTH. I CAN OVERLOOK THIS LITTLE... INDISCRETION, JUST THIS ONCE. NO NEED TO ALERT THE BOSS, EH?"

Bullshit a bit. Drink more stew.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2016, 09:15:04 pm »

((Apologies for the double post. I'm trying to separate the action-relevant roleplay and the irrelevant player-player roleplay for Oz's convenience.))

After dismissing the soldier, Terrance remarks to Samuel, "I WOULD AVOID CONSUMING ANYTHING AQUATIC, MYSELF. THE SEA IS A DIRTY PLACE."

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2016, 01:41:40 pm »

((Sorry for the late reply, I have a studentjob and it's somewhat busy.))
Eat some more soup, try to look cool. I'll pick some sort of meat, vegetables or fruit lying around and swing and crush it with my ball and chain "Tha fate you wanna avoid, involves crushing stuff.".
I say this to Terrance (not important for the actual game)"I'm pretty positive somee o' them ingedrients in here were not the nicest either probably."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 02:52:12 pm by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2016, 06:27:14 pm »

Terrance wags at the soldier with a spare fork. "YOU HAVE NOT MET MY EMPLOYER, HAVE YOU? YOU SEE HIM, YES? YOU SEE HIS SWORD? HE LOVES NOTHING BETTER THAN USING THAT SWORD, ESPECIALLY ON INSOLENT EXPENDABLES LIKE YOURSELF."

It shakes its head slowly, examining the utensils one by one. After a short pause for emphasis, it shrugs and pockets the cutlery.

"BUT, I, I, AM A REASONABLE INDIVIDUAL. AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, I LIKE YOUR BROTH. I CAN OVERLOOK THIS LITTLE... INDISCRETION, JUST THIS ONCE. NO NEED TO ALERT THE BOSS, EH?"

Bullshit a bit. Drink more stew.

the soldier shies away from you. likewise, the other soldiers seem rather uncertain. Murmuring begins. The leader scowls at his fellows, but doesn't say anything.

((Sorry for the late reply, I have a studentjob and it's somewhat busy.))
Eat some more soup, try to look cool. I'll pick some sort of meat, vegetables or fruit lying around and swing and crush it with my ball and chain "Tha fate you wanna avoid, involves crushing stuff.".
I say this to Terrance (not important for the actual game)"I'm pretty positive somee o' them ingedrients in here were not the nicest either probably."
This gets mixed results. The soldiers swallow nervously, but tighten their grips on their swords. they seem willing to fight if necessary.

Get up close to Noir, idly pet her tail
"Well couldn't find aa cat, or much of anything for you saddly, guess we can wait till back at base, eh!"
uh, sure. Creepy, a bit. but whatever.

Assist Noir in whatever she is doing, be hostile if she starts acting hostile. act nice if she's being nice.
well right now she's acting uncertain, so you stand there, hand hovering over her tail, wondering if this is really the best course of action or not.

>"Did he not?  We should rectify this oversight.  Take me to your captain.  Now."
"Yeah, maybe I'd better. You and your captain can come. The rest of you, stay here."

The soldier turns to go, gesturing for the Eye to follow. his men fall in behind him, and Dessmo stands and walks along casually. He surreptitiously signals the rest of you to follow as well.

Dar'yajira shies away from the kid before it can reach him, and hisses if the kid pursues.  Standard skittish cat behavior.  Maybe he'll give it a light scratch if it's particularly persistent.

((...Noir has cleavage?  Her character picture doesn't depict her as being... endowed.   ???))
You scamper away. the kid follows. You dodge between some feet. the kid follows. Some fool trips over you and gets a cursory slash for a reward. Looks like a soldier. The kid stumbles into the group of soldiers you ran through, causing a bit of an awkward commotion. You dart off under a nearby cart and turn to watch the soldiers sort themselves out, look uncomfortably behind them (you see the Eye floating overhead) and marching onward, faces red.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2016, 06:28:36 pm »

((Thank God was scared he was going to decapitate noir suddenly when she came close..))
Noir seems relieved and in a curious whispered tone.
"Any recommendations for who to start with?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2016, 06:29:36 pm »

The Eye does its job.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2016, 07:27:51 pm »

Go ahead, pet her tail, it is my safety blanket.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2016, 02:29:55 pm »

I'll follow Dessmo because he wants me to after eating a big gulp of soup.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 08, 2016, 02:54:38 pm »

Loosely follow along.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 09, 2016, 03:40:16 pm »

I have only a little time today, but dince i didn't post yesterday, I'm putting a bunch out now.

I'm also going to move this along just a little bit. What happens is that the group goes along to meet the captain, to whom Dessmo talks directly. The two converse for about half an hour. The captain seems convinced not to have you all killed as enemy combatants or dinner ingredients. In fact, he agrees to allow you some leeway and to share some intelligence in exchange for Dessmo's aid in corralling the camp a little. Especially the 'soldiers,' who are mostly conscripted young farmhands and city boys. and he also requires that you make an attempt at bringing in one of hte metal things that has been harrassing people.

Dessmo then breaks you into two groups. One must head a day's travel north, to where the Baron is entertaining guests on a hunt near his estate. Your goal is to determine the Baron's state of mind and interest level in his little project - his motivation and determination and all that. scouting and farseeing might ocfme in handy here, as well as persuasive skills.

the other group is given a list of three location to check for one of the metal thingums. there is a village half a day east, a logging camp to the south, and a river ford to the southeast. the ford is known to be home to a couple of minor harpies, so try not to get hypnotized and eaten while you are there.

anyway, I'll let you guys discuss who is to go where, as Dessmo is called away for a conference after he relays this information. If the teams turn out reasonably Dessmo will probably allow it, but he reserves the right to alter the groups. Mostly probably to keep Noir from getting everyone killed, or Terrance from causing a civil war.

Questions?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 09, 2016, 03:46:13 pm »

The Eye is probably with the scouting group.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2016, 04:38:02 pm »

Jack would go, with great reluctance, with the scouting party.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2016, 05:09:50 pm »

scouting and farseeing might ocfme in handy here, as well as persuasive skills.

Hey, I'm only terrible at one of those things! Looks like Terrance is heading North.
Oh, and I'm keeping those baronic plates and utensils. In case there was any confusion.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 44