Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 69928 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2016, 12:24:08 pm »

"YES. YES, YOUR FALSE GODS ARE VERY INTERESTING. I AM SURE OF IT. DO EXCUSE ME- I BELIEVE THERE IS AN EMERGENCY THAT I SHOULD TEND TO."

.............Noir 404 error please hold please do not pay attention to the way she is crying profusely at her failure or shaking in  sadness and grief from her failure to help him and her only making things utterly worse....
"N-No P-Please No Don't die!"
Attempt to use my healing magic to save him....
((..... Poor Noir she's got nothing but bad rolls so far.))

Inhibit, using force if necessary. Check the guy's vitals.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 07:17:08 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2016, 03:44:44 pm »

"Thanks, I might look into that. Any more tips on the names of the gods? Might want ta ask them some things"
I watch what's going on with Noir and then I watch at Dar, giving him an akward look. A look that means: What an akward and unpleasant situation we have found ourselves in.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2016, 06:53:24 pm »

"YES. YES, YOUR FALSE GODS ARE VERY INTERESTING.  I AM SURE OF IT. DO EXCUSE ME- I BELIEVE THERE IS AN EMERGENCY THAT I SHOULD TEND TO."

.............Noir 404 error please hold please do not pay attention to the way she is crying profusely at her failure or shaking in  sadness and grief from her failure to help him and her only making things utterly worse....

Inhibit, using force if necessary. Check the guy's vitals.
(speed roll, 6 v. 6 success roll for Terrance: 5) Terrance launches himself at Noir, wrapping his tenatcles around her head and arms, pinning them to her sides. "That's enough outta you, girl. We want this one to survive."

Dar'yajira sniffs at the dead man's nose, before shaking his head and giving Noir an indecipherable look.  He seems about to say something, but shakes his head instead, and goes to sit down several feet away.

Watch Noir continue to suffer from power incontinence.  If the theif creep is spotted sneaking up behind her, Dar will loudly ask what he's doing and move to place himself between Noir and him, while attempting to look as intimidating as is possible for a normal housecat.
Jack looks over the group, shaking his head
"What the hell is going on here?"
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
[/b]
(stealth v. observation roll 2 v 3. it being an open area gives a negative to stealth, whereas, the sudden and highly entertaining efforts of the terrapode are a distraction. Negatives cancel, and Dar spots the shady guy coming and interposes himself. "Just trying to help ... that guy looks wounded, right?"

"Thanks, I might look into that. Any more tips on the names of the gods? Might want ta ask them some things"
I watch what's going on with Noir and then I watch at Dar, giving him an akward look. A look that means: What an akward and unpleasant situation we have found ourselves in.
I want to roll for this, see it go horribly wrong, and set off a diplomatic crisis that embroils the entirety of Omega into a long and protracted war. But nah.

Alaran shrugs, says "guess not." And heads into the fort. "Let's get a stretcher and get this guy to the ship. Looks like this location is going to need some reinforcements, but we're a little light on people at the base. guess it'll have to be abandoned for now. What the hell is wrong with Dessmo? What did they do to him?" "no, that was our guys!" Senna calls out. "Of course it was."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2016, 07:27:50 pm »

JAck looks past the cat to the squid thing and noir
"Oye,stop it yeh fucks, not you dragon lady more the other guy. Tell me what all is going on here!"
if noir is not released PROTECT THE SEXEH DRAHGON GIRELLL! by wrestling the off tentacle dae- fuck this sounds like a hentai, anyways assist in pulling off and dismembering the tentacles one by one with Syv
Seems squidy has agreed to let noir go, so look about the place and try and get a general ideal what happened and who these men are
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:36:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 29, 2016, 08:02:43 pm »

"That's enough outta you, girl. We want this one to survive."

((You stole the words right out of Terrence's mouth. I'm assuming Terrance would notice Spaz at this point?))

Terrance unwraps two of the tentacles from around Noir's head, and removes its sling and one of the opaque stones from its carapace. "I AM ATTEMPTING TO SAVE AN INDIVIDUAL'S LIFE. WHO ARE YOU, EXACTLY?"

Load my sling, and dangle it in clear view. If (and only if) Jack moves to attack me with his sword, lob the stone into his chest. Relinquish Noir.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:28:16 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 29, 2016, 08:05:28 pm »

>Requesting repairs.  Please contact local Omega officials if clarification required.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2016, 09:16:20 pm »

"I-I need to heal him!"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 29, 2016, 09:51:38 pm »

"Just stop messing with her, looking at him it can't really get any worse. He either lives or he dies. Helping him will help him live, do nothing or it fails he dies. So please let the sexydragon lady be."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 29, 2016, 09:53:58 pm »

Heal him from here I don't need to touch him to heal him.
"I'll fix him from here!"

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 29, 2016, 10:46:56 pm »

"YOU HAVE DONE QUITE ENOUGH." Terrance snaps. "IF IT- HE- APPRECIATED, OR FOR THAT MATTER, WANTED YOUR ASSISTANCE, PERHAPS HE WOULD HAVE SAID 'THANK YOU, GOOD SIR OR MADAM, FOR YOUR KIND HELP'. AS IT JUST SO HAPPENS, IT, HE, DID NOT SAY 'THANK YOU'. IT BEGAN SCREAMING AND THRASHING, AND FROTHING WITH BLOOD AT THE MOUTH. NOW, I MUST ADMIT THAT MY KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR VULGAR HUMAN TONGUE MAY BE SOMEWHAT LIMITED. HOWEVER, I AM FAIRLY SURE THAT SCREAMING AND THRASHING AND FROTHING WITH BLOOD AT THE MOUTH IS A FAIR INDICATOR THAT WHATEVER YOU MAY BE DOING, IT IS NOT HELPFUL OR USEFUL OR AT ALL APPRECIATED. IN FACT, IT JUST MIGHT BE KILLING YOUR "PATIENT", EVER SO SLIGHTLY. I HAVE HALF A BRAIN- TO SPEAK IN AN EASY, COLLOQUIAL FASHION- TO STRANGLE YOU TO THE POINT OF UNCONSCIOUSNESS RIGHT HERE AND NOW, SO AS TO PREVENT YOU FROM DOING FURTHER HARM.

After a brief pause, during which Terrance collects itself, it continues: "NOW, I AM A REASONABLE BEING. SO: IF YOU WILL AGREE TO CEASE MURDERING OUR ALLY HERE, I WILL AGREE NOT TO THROTTLE YOU. DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 29, 2016, 10:53:06 pm »

"He will one hundred percent die if nothing is done right now! I'm using my holy magic which can't actually hurt him and it will either not work and I'll be in pain or it will save him now back off becuase you're preventing any chance They have! You will not by my father's name throttle me for trying to save someone! If I fail.....then it's my fault but I cant just let then die! I am not using the methods which hurt him and this has no way of injuring him please trust me."
((IF THIS UPDATES BEFORE HE RESPONDS ASSUME NOIR FIRES A BALL OF HEALING AT THE INJURED ONE.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:59:22 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 29, 2016, 11:01:03 pm »

A very angry, very firm voice interrupts the wrestling match "Terrapode release Halfdragon.  Now."

Unless Terrance releases Noir, Dar'yajira will draw on the power of stone, toughening his flesh against constriction, and hopefully strengthening his muscles, albeit sacrificing his speed.  He will then attempt to dismember Terrance one tentacle at a time, until the terrapode stops assaulting Noir.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 29, 2016, 11:03:58 pm »

((Oh boy! Time for the loyalty cascade induced TPK!))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 29, 2016, 11:05:36 pm »

(((SILENCE! Everything should be fine.....I kinda dident want noir to go on a second mission so soon to be honest...Felt it didn't give her much time to think or learn.)))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 29, 2016, 11:08:43 pm »

((Haha, looks like the bosses might soon have more reason to scrape together whatever reinforcements they can find. :v))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44