Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 69935 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2016, 10:25:38 am »

Go ooen the door
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2016, 10:37:39 am »

Calm down calm down and recover don't use any more magic yell for someone else to go fix the guy.
((god...why am I getting such bad rolls!))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:48:59 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2016, 11:57:23 am »

"THAT ONE," Terrance gestures at Dessmo, "IS THE NOMINAL LEADER OF OUR CREW, UNLESS I AM MISTAKEN. I BELIEVE THE ONE WHOSE LIFE I MAY HAVE SAVED JUST MOMENTS AGO OCCUPIES SOME FORM OF AUTHORITATIVE POSITION AS WELL- IF I HAD TO GUESS, I WOULD VENTURE THAT THEY FUNCTION AS HANDLER FOR THE ANIMALS WHO ACCOMPANY US.

THERE IS ALSO ONE ABOARD OUR VESSEL, AN ENGINEER OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. I THINK ALARAN IS ITS NAME."

talk

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2016, 01:26:24 pm »

Say
"Yeah, what tha octopus said."

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2016, 04:47:31 pm »

((I believe that marks the first time Dar has been pet by someone he regards as a "twoleg".  Aside from his Master.  Oh, and Dar would say that Aylia is the leader, if Leng hadn't just been drug away.))

Dar'yajira twists around and gives Senna an odd look upon being scratched by her.  He opens his mouth to speak, but is interrupted by Noir's cries; he's immediately off like a rocket to help her, but ends up just worriedly standing several feet away, unable to do anything of use.

((Yes, that's not an actual action.  Basically an "I'm still here" post.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2016, 09:34:53 pm »

Well then.  Umm...Request repair.
(2) The guy from the fort just stares. "What?"

Go ooen the door
You see a cliff face. Weird. ooks like theres a trail around the fort toward the front. Only goes one way - the other side ends against the cliff.

Calm down calm down and recover don't use any more magic yell for someone else to go fix the guy.
((god...why am I getting such bad rolls!))
You relax, release your healign magic, and let all the aethereal energy drain out of you. It is enough, and you sit up, gasping. hte guy looks at you, coughs up some blood, and smiles. "just a flesh wound." He claims through gritted teeth, face drained of blood.

"THAT ONE," Terrance gestures at Dessmo, "IS THE NOMINAL LEADER OF OUR CREW, UNLESS I AM MISTAKEN. I BELIEVE THE ONE WHOSE LIFE I MAY HAVE SAVED JUST MOMENTS AGO OCCUPIES SOME FORM OF AUTHORITATIVE POSITION AS WELL- IF I HAD TO GUESS, I WOULD VENTURE THAT THEY FUNCTION AS HANDLER FOR THE ANIMALS WHO ACCOMPANY US.

THERE IS ALSO ONE ABOARD OUR VESSEL, AN ENGINEER OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. I THINK ALARAN IS ITS NAME."

talk
"Uh, okay. So I'll just wait here for this Alaran guy then. I guess."

Say
"Yeah, what tha octopus said."
"Sure. Sure. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, I've seen some oddities in Omega. But you guys sure are a mix. I mean, wow. I mean, are yo ufor real? you aren't some kind of ironic, cosmic joke?"

((I believe that marks the first time Dar has been pet by someone he regards as a "twoleg".  Aside from his Master.  Oh, and Dar would say that Aylia is the leader, if Leng hadn't just been drug away.))

Dar'yajira twists around and gives Senna an odd look upon being scratched by her.  He opens his mouth to speak, but is interrupted by Noir's cries; he's immediately off like a rocket to help her, but ends up just worriedly standing several feet away, unable to do anything of use.

((Yes, that's not an actual action.  Basically an "I'm still here" post.))

I do like players who make my life easier. Good kitty. Anyway, she seems to snap out of it, though traces of blue and black race across her skin, skirmishing occasionally, and making her twitch a bit, as they fade. the guy she was helping looks worse off than her, but he seems alive enough for now.

The ship pulls up to the dock at this point.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2016, 10:49:02 pm »

Wander down the road away from the cliff after taking any cherished family pictures the dead men may have on them
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:50:39 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 28, 2016, 12:00:11 am »

Terrance makes a flustered noise at Samuel. "I AM A TERRAPODE, NOT SOME SEA-DWELLING BRUTE. I SUPPOSE I SHOULD NOT EXPECT AN ABOMINATION LIKE YOURSELF TO COMPREHEND THE DIFFERENCE.

ANYWAY-"
at this Terrance addresses the other Omega again, "YES, OUR TEAM IS QUITE DIVERSE. IT IS UNFORTUNATE."

More talking. No action for now.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 28, 2016, 06:05:10 am »

Talk
"Whatever ya say, octopus. Whatever ya say."
Samuel is quite aware that Terrance is some sort of different land octopus-like creature and not actually an octopus. He likes to tease his teammates, though.
He thinks about what the Omega soldier said. Samuel doesn't actually know where his powers comes from. He wonders if there is some sort of jokester power-granting god.
He adresses the soldier.
"Maybe I am. Is there some sort of jokester god that is capable of this." He presents himself.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 28, 2016, 10:18:24 am »

Dar'yajira looks between Noir and the clearly dying man.  He shakes his head a bit, before making eye contact with Noir and telling her "Halfdragon should not use magic.  Healing is beyond its bounds now, yes?  Halfdragon will just hurt itself again, and then it cannot help at all."

The cat then turns to the wounded soldier, and says "This one is sorry.  It does not believe twoleg deserves to die, but Halfdragon cannot save it as cat thought before."

Just RP talking, and Dar'yajira being a bit of a prick.  And mildly stupid.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2016, 11:02:53 am »

Noir twitches at that and goes over to the man looking closely at him biting her lip her eyes growing a bit watery and in a worried tone.
"I'm going to try to stem the bleeding alright my power's don't always work when i have to use other types of magic before em just.... please don't......die.
Try and just stop the bleeding put my hand over the really bleeding spot and do my best to slow the bleeding till someone arrives focus focus and try to calm my magic it it feels very stable then use it to heal him.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2016, 09:33:30 am »

Wander down the road away from the cliff after taking any cherished family pictures the dead men may have on them
Yeah, they don't have any. You come across a scene of carnage. Fishmen and other beings are dead, strewn about the area. There are some fishmen being held captive by several Omegas of various forms and descriptions. A talking cat is insulting a sexy dragongirl, who looks confused and a little frightened while attempting to do something to one of the wounded Omegas. A squid or something is arguing with a wet man wearing a bag over his head, carrying a ball and chain. And a floating orb is wobbling around in dizzy circles going >Error. Error. Error. While the weed on it's head goes squeeeeeeeeeee.

So, you know, nothing unusual.

Terrance makes a flustered noise at Samuel. "I AM A TERRAPODE, NOT SOME SEA-DWELLING BRUTE. I SUPPOSE I SHOULD NOT EXPECT AN ABOMINATION LIKE YOURSELF TO COMPREHEND THE DIFFERENCE.

ANYWAY-"
at this Terrance addresses the other Omega again, "YES, OUR TEAM IS QUITE DIVERSE. IT IS UNFORTUNATE."

More talking. No action for now.
Talk
"Whatever ya say, octopus. Whatever ya say."
Samuel is quite aware that Terrance is some sort of different land octopus-like creature and not actually an octopus. He likes to tease his teammates, though.
He thinks about what the Omega soldier said. Samuel doesn't actually know where his powers comes from. He wonders if there is some sort of jokester power-granting god.
He adresses the soldier.
"Maybe I am. Is there some sort of jokester god that is capable of this." He presents himself.
The man blinks several times. "A few, actually. Yes. and some more serious gods might do something like that too. never know 'bout them bastards."

Dar'yajira looks between Noir and the clearly dying man.  He shakes his head a bit, before making eye contact with Noir and telling her "Halfdragon should not use magic.  Healing is beyond its bounds now, yes?  Halfdragon will just hurt itself again, and then it cannot help at all."

The cat then turns to the wounded soldier, and says "This one is sorry.  It does not believe twoleg deserves to die, but Halfdragon cannot save it as cat thought before."

Just RP talking, and Dar'yajira being a bit of a prick.  And mildly stupid.
The man giggles, but it clearly hurts to laugh. "Oh ... that's ... ow, fuck. damnit ow."

Noir twitches at that and goes over to the man looking closely at him biting her lip her eyes growing a bit watery and in a worried tone.
"I'm going to try to stem the bleeding alright my power's don't always work when i have to use other types of magic before em just.... please don't......die.
Try and just stop the bleeding put my hand over the really bleeding spot and do my best to slow the bleeding till someone arrives focus focus and try to calm my magic it it feels very stable then use it to heal him.
(1) that broken thing inside shifts when you do that. (2) and the guy screams in agony and begins coughing up blood at an alarming rate. Fortunately, the rate slows pretty quickly. unfortunately, it's because his heart stops beating. Congratulations, you are an Official Omega MedicTM now.

Alaran comes up the path at this point and looks over the group casually. "Any survivors?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2016, 09:45:30 am »

Jack looks over the group, shaking his head
"What the hell is going on here?"
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
[/b]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:11:55 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2016, 10:09:06 am »

.............Noir 404 error please hold please do not pay attention to the way she is crying profusely at her failure or shaking in  sadness and grief from her failure to help him and her only making things utterly worse....
"N-No P-Please No Don't die!"
Attempt to use my healing magic to save him....
((..... Poor Noir she's got nothing but bad rolls so far.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:13:44 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2016, 12:03:39 pm »

Dar'yajira sniffs at the dead man's nose, before shaking his head and giving Noir an indecipherable look.  He seems about to say something, but shakes his head instead, and goes to sit down several feet away.

Watch Noir continue to suffer from power incontinence.  If the theif creep is spotted sneaking up behind her, Dar will loudly ask what he's doing and move to place himself between Noir and him, while attempting to look as intimidating as is possible for a normal housecat.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44