Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 69931 times)

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2016, 10:16:39 am »

Let's go back.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2016, 10:19:43 am »

I'm staying with Senna. I expect her to be going back, but if she isn't then I want to stay with her.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2016, 12:51:50 pm »

Hmm.  If Dar'yajira has some spare time, he wants to find some normal stray cats and ask them if there's any druidic presence in the area.  He won't do so if it risks him getting lost, though, due to the lack of commstones.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2016, 02:49:11 pm »

Noir kinda awkwardly sticks around Siena and Aylia flicking her tail back and forth.
Is there anything particularly interesting nearby is anything looking or staring at me?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2016, 04:29:48 pm »

Let's go back.

This guy has the right idea.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2016, 05:02:18 pm »

Distribute the commstones.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2016, 07:35:13 pm »

Hmm.  If Dar'yajira has some spare time, he wants to find some normal stray cats and ask them if there's any druidic presence in the area.  He won't do so if it risks him getting lost, though, due to the lack of commstones.
You ask around and discover that there is a druidic temple at the west end of town, along the river. "Lot's of prey that way, but more fish over here."

You have no trouble locating the ship and not getting lost. The cats direct you well enough through their territory, and you avoid the more aggressive groups and other hazards without incident. And I lose a perfect opportunity for city hijinks from a cat's perspective.

Distribute the commstones.
To whom?

Noir kinda awkwardly sticks around Siena and Aylia flicking her tail back and forth.
Is there anything particularly interesting nearby is anything looking or staring at me?
I mean, if you are showing off and preening, you'll attract attention from the locals, yes. Samuel attracts enough withthe bag over his head, and the Eye is a curiosity as well. Your group is generally given lots of space when you move about together, though little kids sometimes call out "ballooon!" 'Or "bat lady!" or such. on theoccasion that hte parent doesn't immediately shush the kid and pull them along more quickly, the kid will wave or say hi or something. You kinda left the "Do a magic trick" section of town to visit the foundry. Bet the three of you could set up a routine on market days to get a decent little income.

Let's go back.
You all return to the dock, locate your vessel, and climb aboard. Dessmo is already there, with another person, who is wrapped in several layers of dark cloth, so it is hard to distinguish any features. that person turns to examne you as you come aboard, and settles back into the shadows as Dessmo briefs you. "Here's what I have fond out. The desecration of the land has been going on for a while, And has slowly gotten more frequent and more intense. The mechanist colony is perhaps the most immediate concern, as that war might break out any time. additionally, there is an Omega asset nearby up there that we should visit before the stormy season really gets underway. I have gotten no new information on the Hive. So, unless you have a strong preference otherwise, we'll head north with the tide.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2016, 07:49:38 pm »

No preference, did I manage to acquire the salamanders? I didn't expect too, but I did try. I don't want to test the form out just yet, I just want to know if I think I got it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2016, 08:02:19 pm »

No preference, did I manage to acquire the salamanders? I didn't expect too, but I did try. I don't want to test the form out just yet, I just want to know if I think I got it.
Nah. they're kinda small, and they were more distant and difficult to discern individually than you could use. They are smaller than the ravens and cats that have been your smallest forms so far.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2016, 09:25:41 pm »

...They are smaller larger than the ravens and cats fairies that have been your smallest forms so far.
Fixed

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2016, 11:57:38 pm »

Aylia, Dar, the two of your characters on this mission, uhhh...Anybody else in descending order of perceived competence until I'm out of stones.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2016, 12:27:53 am »

No objection.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2016, 03:03:18 am »

If any little kids or such openly approach her she'd give them a smile and crouch down to look at them or if a adult approached her she'd wave and see what they wanted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2016, 07:15:46 am »

...They are smaller larger than the ravens and cats fairies that have been your smallest forms so far.
Fixed
Fair enough. Perhaps the next visit to the city then. You'll probably be back through on this mission.

Aylia, Dar, the two of your characters on this mission, uhhh...Anybody else in descending order of perceived competence until I'm out of stones.
Aylia, Dar, and Dessmo each take a stone. Alaran states that he has access to you through another means. Senna leaves it to Aylia. That leaves Samuel,  Noir, and Terrance without for now.

No objection.
coolio

If any little kids or such openly approach her she'd give them a smile and crouch down to look at them or if a adult approached her she'd wave and see what they wanted.
You bubble and gush, and in general get distracted by every little person on the street. The others get impatient, and Senna tells you to concentrate on getting back to the ship, but not before you manage to get two or three hugs from kids with more tolerant (or absent) parents.

You all wait on the ship until the tide comes in late in the night. The wooden people sail you out again and up the coast. Two of the moons set, the sun rises, and the other moon remains high in the sky. One moon rises, the sun sets, and the high moon shifts westward as slowly as ever. Another day dawns. Around midday, you come into sight of a series of mountains to the north, and by dusk you are sailing into a cove on a small island in rough waters some distance from shore - within sight, but not within swimming distance.

The boat is tied up and you disembark to the sounds of shouting, and metal on metal. A short clif wall obscures the source of the noise, but your officers look concerned. "Weapons" Dessmo orders, hand on his sword. Senna pulls her bow, and Alaran returns to the ship with a nod from Dessmo.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2016, 07:35:12 am »

Noir blinks looking a little worried as she sees people drawing their weapons and waits.
Wait...and see but be ready if someone hands me a weapon I feel confident I can use have it at the ready.
"...Okay.. fighting... Probably...well now...I suppose theirs a time for this... Though maybe I could try and use my charm magic...hasn't failed me yet actually..."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 44