Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44

Author Topic: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On  (Read 69782 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: The Road Goes Ever On
« Reply #570 on: October 29, 2016, 05:17:48 pm »

Maintain pain numbing spells. Order the surviving soldiers to see to the injured, beginning with Spaz.

((I'd help, but I have -2 med.))
((then what is your doctorate in?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 30, 2016, 10:12:25 am »

(Remember Samuel has a healing factor: Cursed one durability: It allows my character to break his bones, endure a lot of physical abuse,... without being stopped by the pain. It also allows wounds to heal faster not like Wolverine level but pretty fast nonetheless.)

I try to pull out the shrapnel but if I feel that I would better leave it in because it hurts too much or it stops me from bleeding out or something, I leave it in. I'll help the soldiers with seeing the injured. I try to do the easier stuff. None are beyond repair, right? Otherwise, I offer to kill them off.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:24:22 am by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 31, 2016, 06:00:20 pm »

Try not to die? craw over to the rest of the guys?
(1) You place weight on your shattered leg, shriek, and pass out completely, falling into the water. If you live, you'll permanently lose the use of that leg. Ouch.

Do scouty/scrying stuff.
"I wonder where the rest of hte team is? Oh there thye are. good news/bad news. They've gotten the robot, but the robot has gotten them as well."

Dar will search around a bit, trying to find Aylia or Noir.  If either can be found resting or otherwise not busy, he'll go and sleep on/near them.  In the more likely case that they're busy, he'll just watchfully stay nearby and rest.  If neither can be found, he'll return to the cart and sleep inside.
Waiting for teammates.
You guys find each other, and Noir too, and make preparations for the return trip.

Maintain pain numbing spells. Order the surviving soldiers to see to the injured, beginning with Spaz.

((I'd help, but I have -2 med.))
the spells are fading under pressure, especially with spaz shattering his leg, which sends a bit of a shock though the aether. there's still some power in it - you aren't that weak willed, but control is slipping. The soldiers hesitate to follow your orders. the deaths were a bit of a shock, and they areteetering between obedience through fear and training, and self preservation.

(Remember Samuel has a healing factor: Cursed one durability: It allows my character to break his bones, endure a lot of physical abuse,... without being stopped by the pain. It also allows wounds to heal faster not like Wolverine level but pretty fast nonetheless.)

I try to pull out the shrapnel but if I feel that I would better leave it in because it hurts too much or it stops me from bleeding out or something, I leave it in. I'll help the soldiers with seeing the injured. I try to do the easier stuff. None are beyond repair, right? Otherwise, I offer to kill them off.
((thanks for the reminder)) You start to pull the shrapnel out, but it's difficult and painful so yu leave it in. You start to drag he two wounded soldiers out of harm's way, and see Jack's eyes roll up into0 his head as he slips under the water nearby.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 31, 2016, 08:15:19 pm »

Hope I don't die?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 31, 2016, 09:36:25 pm »

Auto-loop wait until input gained. either teammates call for help or team has regrouped.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 01, 2016, 07:14:23 am »

Yell at the soldiers to help Spaz. Focus on regaining control of my spell.

((Somebody who isn't afraid of water, please prevent him from drowning.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 01, 2016, 09:46:03 am »

Auto-loop wait until input gained. either teammates call for help or team has regrouped.
Yeah.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 01, 2016, 11:06:05 am »

Aylia will allow it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 01, 2016, 05:10:10 pm »

I'll drag out Jack before he drowns and ask soldiers to help me.
"This one needs our help!"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 02, 2016, 04:30:11 pm »

Autoloops and other automatically successful actions duly noted. These are the o0nly two that seem to require attention:

Yell at the soldiers to help Spaz. Focus on regaining control of my spell.

((Somebody who isn't afraid of water, please prevent him from drowning.))
You begin barking orders in a stern voice, while reinforcing your spell. the soldiers, reluctantly at first, move forward and start pulling the injured out of harms way. Jack stirs, but doesn't awaken.

I'll drag out Jack before he drowns and ask soldiers to help me.
"This one needs our help!"
Between you and the soldiers, everyone is pulled to safety and laid out. the two injured soldiers are in about the same state as Jack, though both are conscious. The three of them are going to need their wounds bound up (a healing roll action) and secured before they can reliably move back to base.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 03, 2016, 04:51:09 pm »

I try to help with the bandaging. I also don't think our characters know that everyone is waiting for us.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 03, 2016, 05:02:17 pm »

Continue being passed out
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 03, 2016, 05:16:08 pm »

Relinquish my spell on Jack (he's passed out, after all), and instead focus just on the soldiers.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 04, 2016, 08:27:22 pm »

I try to help with the bandaging. I also don't think our characters know that everyone is waiting for us.
Your help is underappreciated. You stop when you hear something snap. pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen. ((and your characters have been pretty busy. Not like they had a moment to head back yet.))

Maybe we better call back to base, or send someone, for a healer. You think to yourself. And then you suit words to action, sending one ofthe soldiers to run and fetch a healer from teh war camp, and another to fetch one from the nearest village.

Relinquish my spell on Jack (he's passed out, after all), and instead focus just on the soldiers.
You make them scream a whole bunch. Gosh, why can't anyone be grateful for your services? Finally, you tune it to the point that their senses are pretty much deadened. Of course, this makes them think they may have actually died, until Samuel up their "helps" and reminds them that they are still alive, and in pain. Well. You've got them into a decent stupor anyway. they'll prooooooobably last until someone can fix them.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44