Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94220 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 4 and then there were 6
« Reply #570 on: October 23, 2016, 06:35:14 pm »

I was not expecting this game to drag on for as long as it has.  Unfortunately, I'm now in essay season.

I request a replacement.  Apologies, everyone.
Okay, this has been noted.

Voyecount

kanoguti: (1) UXLZ
Jack A.T.: (1) Tiruin

4 to hammer
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:44:23 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 24, 2016, 12:32:18 pm »

I am going to wait for Jack's replacement and their views before placing my vote.

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 4 and then there were 6 but one needs a replacement
« Reply #572 on: October 26, 2016, 10:38:15 am »

*Bunp*

Could at least everyone put out their probable vote. Or st least the two they would most likely vote

(I personally need to refresh myself on the game so I'll put mine out tonight)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 27, 2016, 03:14:45 pm »

I am going to wait for Jack's replacement and their views before placing my vote.
At this rate, we all seem to be waiting on the replacement--but does anyone else have something to say? O_o

At this rate, too, Jack will return due to how long this will have gone. :P
I do have something to say however I am also busied heavily by schoolwork >_> (and thesis. That thesis that has a deadline on the second week of November REALLY is one big thing.)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 27, 2016, 09:20:17 pm »

I'm voting for Kanogouti. Fairly sure I explained why.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: October 27, 2016, 09:20:54 pm »

Just bump it again in a week, we should be able to solve it by then. ;D

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 27, 2016, 09:30:02 pm »

I'm never making hammer-only.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 28, 2016, 04:02:50 am »

I'm never making hammer-only.
Nah, it's just that this game has entered a scenario wherein things are really tied to people's actions beforehand.

That said, a collation of actions in the past would really help--I can't do it now though because busy in thesis. :x Can anyone please do what Jack (or I?) have done back there?

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 28, 2016, 06:35:36 pm »

Are all games on this site this bad, or is this an exception?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 28, 2016, 09:54:13 pm »

You're judging this whole game as bad without noticing that it's just this one specific scenario (instead of the game)? That's...strange of your expectations.

Neither--to both questions. This isn't a bad game, it's just a bad occurrence. This isn't an exception because this "game" isn't what happens on this 'site'. :v
"All games", wow. That disappointment. <_< First impressions dude, how little have you played that you begin judging only by what you've experienced. Notice that you're only seeing one extremely minor part of what's happening. It's not the whole game.

Especially given how you played with saying "I'm the best, protect me" with that play contributing to the game. You're a player--you're contributing to the game there too. :v But that's me assuming you're also judging all the other players when you talk about that in that wording rather than the actual impression I got that you were disappointed (very reasonably) with the state the game is at. >_>

But it's just a tiny event happening right now.
Including the idea that others aren't posting who aren't that connected to the situation.

(OSG) vishdafish
(BHK) kanoguti
Jack A.T.
Tiruin
UXLZ
Sprityo
We're pretty much at LYLO if you haven't noticed :V Plus or minus one for MYLO.
But I can't mention what you've noticed because of how little was said :I

Edoot: Woah I just re-read this and noticed how rough and crude it would sound >_> Oops. :-[ Nothing against you at all, kano, it's more on the brevity you keep using (and that one note of 'I'm da best', it really comes off as 'extremely boastful and rude' in my culture here, as we usually assess the big picture from the down-up, through small details) which had a distinct impression on me.

That said, I would love to hear more from vish, kano, Sprit, and the obvious other two, but they seem collected and connected in the same like me.

Especially the first three. :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:20:04 pm by Tiruin »

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 29, 2016, 03:35:42 pm »

in all honesty, of the two, kano looks worse by general playstyle, there's no avoiding that. now whether that correlates to them being scum. idk. But it would seem in our best interest to vote kano more to come after these messages from our sponsors

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 29, 2016, 03:44:03 pm »

so after reading, yeah, what kano said earlier is true that UXLZ and Tiruin are basically confirmed in their respective roles. What draws my suspicion upon kano is his draw for protections, and seemingly just attacking without logic. for example:

UXLZ's acting is trash. He is pretty clearly some kind of manipulative third party or even outright mafia with some ability to cloak himself.
Regardless, he should be removed.
Anything that isn't town is scum in my eyes.
then that last one. but idk, ill need to come back to it in a minute

other than that i need to know specifics on why Tiruin is voting Jack

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 30, 2016, 02:00:39 am »

in all honesty, of the two, kano looks worse by general playstyle, there's no avoiding that. now whether that correlates to them being scum. idk. But it would seem in our best interest to vote kano more to come after these messages from our sponsors
Hey hey, I'd like to remind that regardless of Kano's actions--both TMS/Jack (TMS = YOU, SPRITYO) have seen BHK/KANOGUTI as 'town' (They got Mafia on BHK), tied with JUICEBOX.

So I'm lumping Kano in the town team alongside me :P
The Maf team is either one of y'all though. UXLZ, Sprit (tied with Jack), or vish.

My vote is a pressure one, and would rather hop onto ONE OF YOU TWO, vish or Uxie--because nobody has an idea to the weirdness of Uxie's roles (so he's more a not-really-benign weird third-party), and that Vish is the outlier...who is pretty much OSG. :I

It's more the passive-abrasiveness of it >_>
"I'm the best!"
And yet your playstyle is what?
"[Impression that this game is bad]"
And yet you're still a player in it and can contribute to it; it would help if you'd summarize and make a case on people--there's a lack of vote and drive to vote others though or the existing case (although there is a concrete idea of your impressions to others]

Basically I'm saying that that one thing rubbed me like sandpaper and...if you've the impression that this game is going sour, and you're still alive, play up to your own claims about yourself and actually BE someone to look up to rather than claiming "I'm the best' In brevity.

That or I'm just grumpy because I hear about Trump all day in the news when more important things are happening rather than him >_> AND we're on the other side of the world here!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:03:34 am by Tiruin »

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 30, 2016, 02:59:27 am »

To be honest, kano does look a bit fishy with all the "im the best" claims and whatnot, BUT I dont think he would draw attention to himself that easily if he was scum. I think he is trying to make a joke maybe?

Tiruin: I dont think we can for sure class anyone as town yet, with all the sanity issues. I would lynch UXZL, if it were not for his power to revive, and the current situation (to get rid of a potential malicious third party).

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: October 30, 2016, 03:06:27 am »

Tiruin: I dont think we can for sure class anyone as town yet, with all the sanity issues. I would lynch UXZL, if it were not for his power to revive, and the current situation (to get rid of a potential malicious third party).
Well I'm not insane is what is proven :P (or at least seen by me because in a re-read, someone ELSE had also seen UXLZ as third-party, so I'm backed up that way).

To be honest, kano does look a bit fishy with all the "im the best" claims and whatnot, BUT I dont think he would draw attention to himself that easily if he was scum. I think he is trying to make a joke maybe?
Yeah-uh...a joke that took up the WHOLE CONTENT of his post, interspaced in days worth of time...doesn't really sound like something funny to me. Especially right before day end--you go 'prot me', then it needs someone else asking for one to reiterate 'protect me because im the best'

:V
Right before seriously day end.

...I'm seeing it more as an emotion check for the readers to incite a reaction instead because that brevity out of nowhere with little connection or content doesn't go well with both context of the game as it stands or a reasonable playstyle. >_>
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 48