Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94356 times)

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 4 and then there were 6
« Reply #555 on: October 21, 2016, 04:17:54 pm »

UXLZ's acting is trash. He is pretty clearly some kind of manipulative third party or even outright mafia with some ability to cloak himself.
Regardless, he should be removed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 22, 2016, 12:10:56 am »

Tiruin: Do you think the scum is very likely to be either Jack or UXZL? Cause kanoguti is looking kinda fishy right now (in my eyes).
Not Jack, considering his behavior in D2. UXLZ I've to read up upon :P Because we're getting crazy with all the tsundere'ing at each other mutually here. (Thanks Uxie ;~;)

UXLZ's acting is trash. He is pretty clearly some kind of manipulative third party or even outright mafia with some ability to cloak himself.
So...are you going to vote?

PFP

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 22, 2016, 01:34:01 am »

Quote from: Tiruin
Not Jack, considering his behavior in D2. UXLZ I've to read up upon :P Because we're getting crazy with all the tsundere'ing at each other mutually here. (Thanks Uxie ;~;)

...Tsundere-ing?

...Acting?
Can you please expand on that?
Because at the moment it's basically just an implication that you think I'm hiding something.
Which, if my acting is so trashy, then obviously you should be able to show with clearly explained examples... Right?

Yes, I am a manipulative third party. I'm a LYNCHER, as has been stated and explained many times before. However, the target of my lynch is whoever killed Deus (presumably a Mafia-aligned player) so I am now de facto Town and have no reason to be manipulative.

Pff, he might not be willing to, but I am. Kanogouti.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 22, 2016, 01:48:51 am »

Yes, I am a manipulative third party. I'm a LYNCHER, as has been stated and explained many times before. However, the target of my lynch is whoever killed Deus (presumably a Mafia-aligned player) so I am now de facto Town and have no reason to be manipulative.

Pff, he might not be willing to, but I am. Kanogouti.
Query, why did you investigate ME OF ALL PEOPLE then, when I have specifically full claimed in the days past/prior (ie I kept saying 'look at FoU's role. That's me')

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 22, 2016, 02:06:55 am »

... I investigate for if someone killed Deus. Not their role, not their alignment, just that. I wanted to know if you'd killed Deus. You hadn't. Isn't that great?

Oh, and also because TDS flipped town, which made me think you might have been lying. My exact conditional stipulation for investigation were...

Quote from: Myself
If TDS flips scum and fulfills my win condition, nothing.
If TDS flips scum and does not fulfill my win condition, investigate Kanogouti.
If TDS flips town, investigate Tiruin.
If TDS flips third party, investigate Juicebox.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:09:13 am by UXLZ »
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 22, 2016, 02:08:27 am »

... I investigate for if someone killed Deus. Not their role, not their alignment, just that. I wanted to know if you'd killed Deus. You hadn't. Isn't that great?
It is.
But I'm aware that you're aware of the other people around here. It's like: "I have something that will help my wincon a lot--who shall I use it on? :D" and you use it on...me? I'm extremely curious what got me as someone you'd spent something really important on. o_O It's weird, considering the context of our communications lately and in the preceeding days.

Edoot: that sneakedit :I
Fiiiine. But I'd still like any added info.

Also what's 'town' to 'insane' and 'sane' or how y'all judged me earlier? :P Added d-tails please!

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 22, 2016, 02:10:45 am »

I edited again.

Basically, I investigated you because I know what my own role is, and your results were in line with an insane cop (and we were assuming lack of something annoying like a Framer.) When TDS flipped town, my thought process was that you might have been lying. So I investigated you. You still might be lying, but you didn't kill Deus.
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 22, 2016, 02:17:27 am »

I edited again.

Basically, I investigated you because I know what my own role is, and your results were in line with an insane cop (and we were assuming lack of something annoying like a Framer.) When TDS flipped town, my thought process was that you might have been lying. So I investigated you. You still might be lying, but you didn't kill Deus.
Clear out the logic engines to check me lying vs everything said thus far. I assure you that while it may seem I'm speaking for myself here, it's a very tangled solution that would lead to 'Tiruin = lying' conclusion. :P

BESIDES, we've 6 dudes! Minus you as a third-party, who could be scumymscumyscumy

Oragamiscienceguy vishdafish
BlackHeartKabal kanoguti
Jack A.T.
The Moonlit Shadow BearShogun1692 Sprityo
Tiruin
GayArchaea UXLZ
We have people who weren't in the limelight of the game until now--vishdafish (OSG!); Kanoguti (BHK), TMS (Sprityo).
Given the context of those dudes--today, we can wrap up a designated lynch. (ie BHK was investigated insane-ly by THREE people in the past days; one of them being Juicebox who has the same flavor and role-wording as FoU; Sprityo is one of the peoples who investigated me along with Jack earlier and came up insane-y. OSG/vishdafish, I could ask, should fullclaim due to the precariousness of this situation)

Problem is I lack the time due to internet repairs at the moment :I

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 22, 2016, 02:19:59 am »

I forgot framers were a thing. They were on the site I used to play on, but they were rolled quite rarely in the games I found myself in.

UXLZ came up as third party.

I am close to solving the game.
"YOU" are close to solving the game without being disclosing to us about details -_-
Also if you're a protection role, come out and claim.
Then keep protecting me every night.
Then there's the ultra-vague details about 'protect meeee'
Prot me
Which you didn't bother to nudge the rest of us about <_<

@kanoguti: Dont mean to sound mean, but shouldnt the protection role protect me instead. I believe my powers are more useful than yours, unless you actually have some amazing power/s.
SAME TO YOU :I Although you are OSG.

@kanoguti: Dont mean to sound mean, but shouldnt the protection role protect me instead. I believe my powers are more useful than yours, unless you actually have some amazing power/s.
role powers mean nothing.
I'm the greatest player of all time. I need protection every game.
wat.
Make sense with your playstyle, kanoguti. It's going along the path of detrimental given the lacking day-play.

Edoot:
Jack, following results N1 onwards, and the results nowadays. PFP
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:21:45 am by Tiruin »

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 22, 2016, 09:26:41 am »

I can't solve the game until Jack posts.
Edit: I keep getting the new pages it's making me embarrassed.

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 22, 2016, 10:39:13 am »

Okay but essentially I do feel I am close to "solving the game" I feel that many people are as close as me too. We're at a point where if we find one mafia then we'll find the next 1 (or 2, not sure yet)
However as much as I hate how UXLZ is acting I do feel a bit different given his reactions to my "attacks" against him (aka: he voted me)

So we're at the turning point. I really do not have a strong town on anyone anymore, and I also do not really feel "good" about this game at all. Essentially I need hand-holding from people here. I do not want to waste more time explaining myself, and when this game is over I will answer any questions about my playstyle, just forewarning however I'm still getting back into the swing of mafia-games, as well as adjusting to a new site.
Right now I am going to have place all of my eggs into one basket. That basket, so to speak, will be decided when Jack posts. I am trying to avoid going full conspiracy theorist, as it doesn't solve anything at this point as the game is already nearing it's end (quick question: do you all end the game the second town loses majority [Assuming the `Potential` Third party and mafia take control])
Excuse my rambling I'm feeling really in the mood to type.

Now assuming the setup is 7-2-2 (7 Town, 2 Third parties, 2 Mafia) then I have a couple more questions.
From the site I come from, third parties are not treated friendly, for lack of a better word. They are always considered scum, even things like Survivors.
Something tells me this isn't the right game to start out in.

Here is what I know.
1. UXLZ is most likely a third party, and we cannot lynch him/her today.
1a. If we follow this chain of logic we can also assume Tiruin is town.
1b. Assuming Tiruin is Town, then we can connect her to Jack A.T. (I too agree that his Day 2 behavior seemed townish. It does not seem far-fetched that he is simply sick of this game and that is why he is posting less)
1c. With that set in stone we have this list. I made a list but do not like it at all. There is still a lot to discover.

Now there are other options, which is why I was going to wait for Jack to post before making a post like this, but I'm bored so here it is.

@ Tiruin
I want you to entertain the idea that Jack A.T. is scum, taking into account what people like TDS said about him. I myself am still on the fence about his alignment (despite what I may have written above)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 22, 2016, 12:05:50 pm »

@Tiruin Ok, I will full claim. Here are my powers in a nice format:

I am the protector.
- Mind Shield: Grants me immunity from nightkills/malicious powers.
- Mess With Memories: Allows me to edit up to 3 of my posts from previous day during the night.
- Divine: Allows me to learn someones powers.
- Meditate: Reveals night actions that a specific target took.
- Gather Power: Allows me to skip one action this night, to make two the next night.
- Mind Scramble: Allows me to edit 2 of my posts from any previous days.
- Mental Fortitude: Allows me to remove all negative effects on two targets.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 22, 2016, 12:08:10 pm »

Also, UXLZ: you claim to be able to investigate the killer of Deus, but when I looked at your powers, the only power you had was revive. GA confirmed this and did not hint at any other powers.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 22, 2016, 12:12:58 pm »

The power was only received after Deus was killed, as it exists specifically to look for his killer.
The circle is complete.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 22, 2016, 12:44:59 pm »

I was not expecting this game to drag on for as long as it has.  Unfortunately, I'm now in essay season.

I request a replacement.  Apologies, everyone.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48