Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94361 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 3
« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2016, 03:34:55 am »

My vote's parked on TDS because he's the scummiest player I can see right now, and if he happens to have been the one to kill Deus I'll have fulfilled my wincon. Hammer-only games do seem to tend to be a drag though, because people are unwilling to commit and actually get stuff done. All the god-damn replacements certainly haven't helped matters much.

I'm expecting to survive until the end unless I get lynched then NK'd. Scumteam won't want to kill me because it'll take two nights worth of activity.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2016, 09:15:44 am »

Amazingly enough we were able to replace 4 people. I've never seen that happen within a timely fashion, ever

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 16, 2016, 08:25:58 am »

October 16th, in which a storm interrupts internet and electrical power D: (And many other general things)

TDS

PFP

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 16, 2016, 02:49:02 pm »

Honestly, this day needs to just end. It's been going on for five days short of a month and we're not getting any more info. Just make sure to investigate Jack and especially UXLZ tonight.

I might as well switch my vote to UXLZ because we can't both be town and his lynch is more likely than Jack's.

And fillipk: What happens if a naive cop (one who gets town for both town and mafia) investigates a third party? What if they investigate a lyncher specifically?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 16, 2016, 04:28:23 pm »

kanoguti: Is there any particular reason that you aren't voting?

vishdafish: Still waiting for that meaningful post

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2016, 07:56:30 pm »

I have no reason to vote. I am clearly suspecting of TDS, so placing a vote on him is redundant.
I'll place my vote on him when I am ready to. There is no reason to rush things.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 16, 2016, 09:12:58 pm »

Rushing things? This day has been foing for almost an entire month. We've already laid out most of our thoughts and now it seems like we might finally have an end to it. So I'm not rushing things, I'm trying to get this day over with.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 16, 2016, 09:18:25 pm »

EBWOP: and also, if you're suspicious of TDS, how is a vote on him redundant? Most people tend to vote for people they suspect.

And another thing: what more do you need to convince you that TDS is scum? Jack's logic seems pretty clear to me, and TDS has been acting quite scummy lately

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 17, 2016, 04:04:16 am »

I have no reason to vote. I am clearly suspecting of TDS, so placing a vote on him is redundant.
I'll place my vote on him when I am ready to. There is no reason to rush things.
Can you lay out your thinking there, like the reasoning on the rush and redundancy? Because 'rushing things' seem pretty vague :O

We're 1 vote away to hammer.

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 17, 2016, 07:32:28 am »

Can you lay out your thinking there, like the reasoning on the rush and redundancy? Because 'rushing things' seem pretty vague :O

I am not ready to vote yet. It does not sit well with me.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 17, 2016, 07:35:23 am »

Um... Could you elaborate? That's extremely vague. Do you mean that you don't think TDS is very scummy and shouldn't be voted for? Do you think that TDS is actually very scummy and you want him to give up more information, potentially leading to his teammates, before dying? Do you think that there's a lot more to be done this day that hasn't been mulled over yet?
The circle is complete.

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 17, 2016, 09:03:50 am »

Um... Could you elaborate? That's extremely vague. Do you mean that you don't think TDS is very scummy and shouldn't be voted for? Do you think that TDS is actually very scummy and you want him to give up more information, potentially leading to his teammates, before dying? Do you think that there's a lot more to be done this day that hasn't been mulled over yet?
If you honestly think my statements have been vague you should probably start re-reading all my posts.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 17, 2016, 09:05:43 am »

... Apparently you just want someone lynched and for the game to end.

We're one vote from a hammer.

You're not voting.

Those things seem to not mesh together very well.
The circle is complete.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 17, 2016, 11:51:17 am »

I am not ready to vote yet. It does not sit well with me.
Yes.
Why? :O

Um... Could you elaborate? That's extremely vague.[...]

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 17, 2016, 01:15:49 pm »

I do not want to vote.  :o
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48