Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94588 times)

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia (10/11) Day 2 needs a replacement
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2016, 04:48:26 pm »

Bear, you do bring up quite a few good points, but I don't think voting BHK is a good option right now, especially since he just asked for a replacement. Maybe after he's replaced we can put more consideration into voting that way

bearshogun1692

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2016, 05:42:06 pm »

Oh I missed that BHK was replacing and I failed at voting it seems, that's awkward. I don't like the fallacy lynch though I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think fallacy is town.

In an 11 player game there's probably 2 mafia, right? I think I need to stick with my current scum read until I have the opportunity to flesh out pages 9-13 with BHK or see if their impending replacement can offer some perspective. BlackHeartKabal

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 17, 2016, 02:26:38 am »

College is a lot more stressful in your final year, but I'm managing.
FTFY, you somewhat-youngsters-than-me-maybe. :P

Oh I missed that BHK was replacing and I failed at voting it seems, that's awkward. I don't like the fallacy lynch though I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think fallacy is town.

In an 11 player game there's probably 2 mafia, right? I think I need to stick with my current scum read until I have the opportunity to flesh out pages 9-13 with BHK or see if their impending replacement can offer some perspective. BlackHeartKabal
Err, not to insert my opinion here, but looking at the reasoning you've got for BHK--you'll be waiting a LONG time until you get a response at this rate unless fillipk says anything. :-\ You're better off moving that somewhere else or rather talking to those who you do suspect.

...besides, I get nothing to talk about from you despite you wanting to get me lynched for your purposes. :I

bearshogun1692

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2016, 08:30:40 am »

I understand that but it's a small game, there's not a lot of elsewhere to look and I feel BHK is my strongest lead. And just because BHK isn't here now doesn't mean we can't talk about them and what I said.

You're focusing a lot on what I said about you. There's something like 3 concerned posts from you due to what I said before reading that essentially boils down to "hey, maybe we should lynch Tiruin they got 2 Mafia checks, no one else got two Mafia checks?" Shouldnt you be able to brush that off pretty easily as town in a game with 6 cop claims and 1 flipped cop? Even after I post a more substantial read on BHK you're still more focused yourself.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2016, 10:03:16 am »

I understand that but it's a small game, there's not a lot of elsewhere to look and I feel BHK is my strongest lead. And just because BHK isn't here now doesn't mean we can't talk about them and what I said.
...Wasn't I your strongest lead given how you've talked about lynching me so casually? :v
Also yeah, he's not here now--but I don't see the talk about them? (Nor do I have to add much about him--his posts seem to be concise or in brevity, because he's probably busy with stuffs as far as I know).

You're focusing a lot on what I said about you. There's something like 3 concerned posts from you due to what I said before reading that essentially boils down to "hey, maybe we should lynch Tiruin they got 2 Mafia checks, no one else got two Mafia checks?" [...] Even after I post a more substantial read on BHK you're still more focused yourself.
...Me focusing 'a lot' seemingly doesn't mean I didn't brush it away easily :v You're a newbie, so along with getting my idea about you--I go into delving into your concerns about me. I'm not overly concerned about any accusations against me; I'm concerned on what the person is doing. The manner of casual statements belies a thinking process that follows proceeding interactions. Me 'not brushing it off' doesn't mean I'm taking it personally :P I'm just curious what your actual stance is--what you mean, under all that social tapping.
Shouldnt you be able to brush that off pretty easily as town in a game with 6 cop claims and 1 flipped cop?
I feel like you didn't read up that much? Because many of us are claimed with cop-flavors. Not USING THE IDEA OF "COP" instead, because of the unconventional nature of this. :V

Also, what do you mean by my vote being unknown?
You're not voting.

Or rather, you are. For me, as of the last vote count. My mistake. Okay, I've got no idea now. Maybe Tiruin missed that?
~~~

>___>
YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. About that. I was tired when I made that, so then I listed Deus Asmoth because I'm used to seeing it as DA when instead I already read past your name in the votelist :v oops.

So correction to that:
We lack FoU's vote. My vote. And Bear's vote. Out of the 7 who have voted, out of the 10 still alive.
I've no idea where FoU is aimed at (or maybe that's me being tired and he mentioned where he is aiming his vote), and Bear is going on his own tangent on BHK.

Could I hear from other people before I willingly vote FoU to end the day? O_o If nothing else is being said or done?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2016, 04:41:51 pm »

I don't like the fallacy lynch though I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think fallacy is town.
I could do with a why...
~~~
Next day, I'd like somebody to look into bearshogun.
I would like someone to inspect me tonight, by the way.

but I don't feel like using my inspect tonight.
Mainly because of this statement by Moonlit, then bear going perpendicular to his predecessor's statement...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 19, 2016, 12:05:33 am »

I don't like the fallacy lynch though I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think fallacy is town.
I could do with a why...
Me too y'know >_>
But people are being silent :<
Hopefully people are doing ok.
Because if nobody speaks soon--I WILL be hammering. At my 9pm, this September 19th. That's 8 hours from this time of posting:

Quote from: Translated to forum time
September 19, 2016, 12:04:25 am

Hammering will happen around
September 19, 2016, 8:04:25 am

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 19, 2016, 05:36:49 am »

I'm not sure how much more can really be said about today. You never did go into why you thought it'd be useful for me to reveal my role, though.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 19, 2016, 06:15:29 am »

I'm not sure how much more can really be said about today. You never did go into why you thought it'd be useful for me to reveal my role, though.
o_O?
I missed something didn't I.
(Although I do feel that you didn't say much too >_>  but that's me missing things!)
I did see this, but I didn't see this! :O Guess that's where you asked that bit?

I'm operating under the notion of simplicity--revealing one's role doesn't necessarily mean going against their wincon, so it may in a way slightly give more info about those who are in the in-group of knowing they're school personnel or otherwise. Like the casual query on whether or not people are teachers. It seems to have a significant purpose in a way. Or you're all being intentional about this :v
I'm of the feeling that thus it can be separated into a teacher/non-teacher group, as you're one of those who ...aren't a cop (I missed this too, now that I recall Jack's summary post).
...That was one of the reasons why I wanted to vote/lynch OSG before. :-\ Being of a group that isn't of the teachers.
Aaaanyway yeah <_<
I'm of the opinion that simplicity within information can help everyone, in the current time.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 19, 2016, 12:12:23 pm »

:-\
I don't think FoU is scum... as noted before.

FallacyOfUrist: Hammerfall

sneakedoot: Ohey newpage.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia (10/11) Day 2 well here's your info
« Reply #295 on: September 19, 2016, 12:52:24 pm »

Finally someone had the guts to do it, I mean wow talk about drama.  Look you have some time to make sure your making the right choice, but not a lot.

Vote Count:

Tiruin: (1) - BlackHeartKabal
FallacyofUrist: (6) - Deus Asmoth, Jack A.T, Juicebox, TDS, GayArchea, Tiruin
GayArchaea: 1 - oragamiscienceguy
BlackHeartKabal: (1) - Bearshogun1692

FoU has been hammered day will end in 6 hours which is 6:50 forum time, I will not be on at that time but unless someone has unvoted no more posting after that. (I forgive maybe 5 minutes)
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 19, 2016, 12:58:05 pm »

FoU has been hammered day will end in 6 hours which is 6:50 forum time, I will not be on at that time but unless someone has unvoted no more posting after that. (I forgive maybe 5 minutes)
Huh. I get there's a thing like that that you did before but...I feel curious and strange when reading this.
It's like the edits have more power than perceived. -_- But considering this deeper, it's more technicality or mechanics than my paranoia.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 19, 2016, 01:14:28 pm »

Huh. I get there's a thing like that that you did before but...I feel curious and strange when reading this.
It's like the edits have more power than perceived. -_- But considering this deeper, it's more technicality or mechanics than my paranoia.
Check back to the beginning of day 1, I mentioned a little rule change
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

bearshogun1692

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 19, 2016, 02:06:35 pm »

Why did you hammer someone you don't think is Mafia

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 19, 2016, 02:40:57 pm »

Why did you hammer someone you don't think is Mafia
5/6 to hammer, I'm not SURE they aren't either, but I'm not putting the idea that they are given my post earlier on him. The others who are voting him aren't either responsive or adding to what's going on nor is FoU replying to them recently?

And the day doesn't end until the hammer quota is reached. I've made it very clear beforehand that I'd do so. >_>
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48