Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94359 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia (10/11) Day 2 well here's your info
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2016, 01:40:06 pm »

Argh.

As everyone can see by now, we're a bit overpoliced.  In addition to dead town cop griffinpup, we have the following claims:
*Jack A T (inspected Tiruin, loose reasons here, Mafia)
*Tiruin (inspected TDS for his amazing N1 survival pattern, Town)
*Fallacy of Urist (inspected Jack, an experienced player attacking him, Mafia)
*BlackHeartKabal (inspected origamiscienceguy, no reason given, Town)
*The Moonlit Shadow (inspected Tiruin, no targeting reason given, Mafia)
*TheDarkStar (inspected Fallacy, no reason given, Town)

We also have two not-a-cop claims: GayArchaea and origamiscienceguy (though OSG claims a role inspect).  That accounts for 8 of 10 living players. 
This. So yes, I claimed cop earlier.

Jack: I'm not a cop. I also didn't investigate anyone last night.
Also this, if you're looking for people who claimed not cop.
~~~
OSG: Are you the headmaster of the school? Giga text to get your attention.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2016, 01:41:44 pm »

No. I am not the headmaster of the school. (what school?)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2016, 01:42:50 pm »

This one. The one in the flavor. Take a look at the OP and the flavor within. Or take a look at the claims we have.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2016, 04:47:06 pm »

So griffin, Jack, Tiruin, FoU, BHK, TMS, me, and juicebox claim the equivalent of vanilla townie. That leaves OSG, DA, and GA as (possibly) real power roles. Correct?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2016, 05:20:59 pm »

I'm fairly certain Jack claimed "masterfully mess with memories" or such also.

GayArchaea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2016, 09:59:36 pm »

To be honest, I was kinda suspecting Jack A T, but It might have just been me forgetting that he even linked a screenshot. But, I think that such a soft claim is, well how is anybody supposed to figure that one out. Well, maybe It'll work in a future game.
GayArchaea: Huh?  Why did you suspect me, and what role did the screenshot play exactly in forming whatever your opinion is?
Also, the whole point of the steganography is that nobody's supposed to be able to figure it out until revealed.  It's a hidden hard claim, essentially, to be revealed when needed.  (It's also on the edge of cheating, and probably shouldn't be allowed, but meh.)
I suspected you, mostly because I didn't remember the screenshot, and thought that you made a plan to add in that screenshot later on; so good of a plan, that you even posted it on imgur early on, in order to fool people into thinking that this screenshot was always there.

However, there is no note that tells us that the post was edited; I might've been a little too stubborn. and I didn't archive that post in my notepad, so I have no proof whatsoever that you even edited the post. It was ultimately groundless suspicion that led me on.

GayArchaea: You can revive once... out of sheer hate, according to you and OSG. How is that a town power? Or is it not a town power?
I revive (once) out of pure hatred of Scilians. deterring the Mafia from silencing me in the middle of the night, or from hanging me upon a tree in order to distract us for at least another day. If I were any good at hunting scum, how could this possibly harm our chances of winning?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2016, 10:44:19 pm »

I revive (once) out of pure hatred of Scilians. deterring the Mafia from silencing me in the middle of the night, or from hanging me upon a tree in order to distract us for at least another day. If I were any good at hunting scum, how could this possibly harm our chances of winning?
That's not what I learned, GayArchaea. My relelation said that youcan revive once out of pure hatred. (period) It seems that you just tacked that extra part on. If you have no other powers, why are you afraid of being silenced in the middle of the night? hmm!?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2016, 12:05:34 am »

So griffin, Jack, Tiruin, FoU, BHK, TMS, me, and juicebox claim the equivalent of vanilla townie. That leaves OSG, DA, and GA as (possibly) real power roles. Correct?
I'm of the opinion that there's something about our Two insane people (personally speaking :v, that or I'm secretly hated.) in coordination with their roles; in my brief skims and note readings, the probably sane folks only have ONE or odd-numbered powers, while the presumably insane ones have multiple ones.

That's not what I learned, GayArchaea. My relelation said that youcan revive once out of pure hatred. (period) It seems that you just tacked that extra part on. If you have no other powers, why are you afraid of being silenced in the middle of the night? hmm!?
I'm of the opinion that YOU should be the lynch target, for organization rather than outright scum-points (as my only suspicion of you is your MANY POWAHS in contrast to the rest of us). a key telling point is that we ALL are probably cop-likes, so that may be a lead towards the nature of the game itself.

Why I say OSG is a probable target is because he can both PROVE HIMSELF AND GA (because the latter, if town, should resurrect OSG if his flip is town).

Oh dear, good sir.
How come you never mentioned that beforehand :v Aaaaaand only now are telling more of those details? :^

What provokes that blue part to have credibility in your eyes?

PPE: Even messier.
juicebox: Why did you inspect Fallacy?

ARGH Part III - The Illuminati Jack A T Mafia Conspiracy
I'm tangled up in two major conversations right now.  One's the pretty one-sided one with Tiruin, and the other's the discussion I'm having with Fallacy.

I'm somewhat confident in saying that Tiruin is probably town.  Why?  It's simple: some of her earlier comments on me ooze confirmation bias, a mental shortcut that only really makes sense if one really holds the position one is wildly confirming.
I mean, just look at the following:
Somehow, a comparison of Tiruin to Vizzini based on her behaviour and the Mafia inspect (the Mafia being very much Sicilian, like Vizzini) became a thing not only to be carefully examined, but to be integrated into wild theorizing about my possible plans and plots (which may or may not have involved plans and plots of Fallacy).

Now, Tiruin starts moving away from this general position very quickly.  However, she writes in a very stream-of-consciousness style, and much of her writing is very much immediate reactions to whatever she has read at the time.  Her posts are, to a great extent, a record of her thought process, and her semi-immediate thought process at that point is unscumlike.

Anyway, these results are a mess.  They are a mess, and they can't all be accurate results.  There's enough incompatibles that the problem cannot reasonably be explained solely through liars.  Something is messing with results.  With this many cops, a form of structural inaccuracy (such as sanity) is the most likely problem by far (as opposed to, say, a single framer for some reason).  There is no good cause, as far as I can tell, to hold any confidence in any N1 cop result yet.
FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME!
Tiruin: Anyway, let's talk a bit.  I cannot help but question this entire sentence: my position isn't really new (it's basically just an expanded version of my "we've got sanity problems" comment with slightly less certainty), and unless you suddenly agree with my snarky dismissal of your framer theory, it's not your position.
Do you now agree with the snarky dismissal of your framer theory?
I've constructed the above idea because I know I'm town--but I also know TDS is town, and thus positioning accordingly.
And, for that matter, how do you know TDS is town, taking into account your agreement with my lack of confidence in N1 cop results?  Note that you're portraying this knowledge as equivalent to your knowledge of your own alignment: high confidence.  What do you base this on?
That said, given all the claims presented, I move forward with the offer of being the lynch target as of today.
Why propose pure-info-lynching in favour of scum-catching-lynching?  We've already wasted one opportunity to lynch scum.[...]
Firstly and foremostly, I apologize for the brevity I give in response because in my offtime (ie The time when I read these and think about it alone), I've found a lot unspoken in quality regarding your insight and your ideas towards me--especially since in these times, my style as a player goes in seeing insight from assuming "your shoes". This does deserve a better quality of response but I'm PFPing because arrrgh-stuffs, hence the apology.

I am both appreciative and trusting in my reinforcement of seeing my initial impression of you as fallacious--as this degree of insight does broach a rather town-impression of you sans any of my notes indicating a seeming allegiance to Chaos to scum. In my offtime, a closer scrutiny of how I viewed this process of assessment moved me to the ideal that this might actually something in a greater portion of you (or you're a third-party lone element). 

Tiruin: Anyway, let's talk a bit.  I cannot help but question this entire sentence: my position isn't really new (it's basically just an expanded version of my "we've got sanity problems" comment with slightly less certainty), and unless you suddenly agree with my snarky dismissal of your framer theory, it's not your position.
Do you now agree with the snarky dismissal of your framer theory?
But as a big note--I am mostly unaware of snark :D This is more me speaking as a player rather than who I am here, as I rather take things as if they are meant, than if they are meant in humorous sarcasm or narrative. So when I did read you speaking of the Sicilian mafia, I thought firsthand that this was part of your (or rather, how I saw your) action upon me, so it got me really wondering 'wow, he's totally insane now', and the impression of snark didn't come to mind at all because the many thoughts of my consciousness had me pondering of the game style given the irregularity of all-cops and how the persistence of scum can affect the game.

fillipk: Two separate questions again needing answers to each:
> Is it possible for a game--hypothetically, THIS game--to have NO Mafia but third-parties? With context of contrast being based upon the wincon mentioned in your own post...
> My next question would be--no matter what third-party exists; if the Mafia is eliminated, the Town will win?

And, for that matter, how do you know TDS is town, taking into account your agreement with my lack of confidence in N1 cop results?  Note that you're portraying this knowledge as equivalent to your knowledge of your own alignment: high confidence.  What do you base this on?
I...did mention I acted on TDS yesterday, hence I got the message he is town o_O
*reads harder*
Hum...While I do agree with your lack of confidence in the N1 cop results, how I saw it wasn't correlated to my insight into my own results--I mean sure, I could, or in a general sense, all those with TOWN results can be insane (ie We're all actually insane cops :v, which leads me to assume a new theory of 'there is a major role obscuring these results'...which I now recall is why I thought of an underlying theme and linked the "Enslaver" back in one of my posts and why I did mention it as a presumable 3rd party)...but anyway, that agreement didn't connect with my own insight onto my own results at that time of writing :O CURRENTLY, the position still remains, however I am more open in seeing these things, as my basis rested on the number of town to scum ratio of results.
Why propose pure-info-lynching in favour of scum-catching-lynching?  We've already wasted one opportunity to lynch scum.
Me thinking 'hey, I only have one ability and...seeing others claim cop--it would be fallible to assume that compared and contrasted to a normal...ish scumteam (ie 2 or 3 Mafia), so I would like to prove that there is the semblance of insanity by lynching myself--it will both forward my real wincon (ie Town wincon) and aid in information getting.'
Hence why my targets in favor of a lynch right now are outliers--either OSG, but NOT GA because of the presumed fact that they are the only ones whose cop-powers are NOT of the alignment type, and whom may clear each other out in that context--or myself, because I alone am confident in my faith in the Emperor my own alignment (and if I do pop mafia or anything-not-town, then the GM is insane :v), and that I do consider myself, with respect to powers and abilities at hand, to be of sacrificial value as compared to what I can presume the abilities the rest of y'all have.

Also apologies for the pseudo-referencing of Warhammer 40k elements ._. I've been destressing too much reading things in that nature, probably because of its humanistic vibes against many problems.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2016, 12:15:03 am »

If Vanilla Townies all have two roles, one being an inspect, then yes.
I am the TRUE Gray Knight VANILLA, having only ONE role in mind!
But yeah...somehow I find myself leaning to the idea that the # of powers one may have, in a way, may be influential or important to note. While it may not be the predominant note to aid in scumcatching...I'm of the wavering (ie partial) opinion that it matters in a way.

Also OSG, because I noticed I didn't vote that in my past posts.

[...]
I am also a cop, and I believe everyone here is, with the exception of possibly a neutral or scum. One of us is probably paranoid, to mess with us further. And all of us have another ability as well, barring a fake/someone who doesn't actually have mind reading powers.[...]
I'm going to refrain from voting for now, but my main suspects are Jack AT and Tiruin.
So if ONE is probably in mind...why aren't you voting either/or? :v
I inspected Tiruin. She was scum.  I inspected since it wasn't the ideal time to use my other ability, and I wanted to get more information into the game.
Heh, I'm an 'it' now. xD

Fillipk: VOTECOUNT PLEASE

TDS:
I'm also going to vote for a No Lynch because we need information.
What information do we get out of a no lynch that we couldn't get otherwise?

Jack: I'm not a cop. I also didn't investigate anyone last night.

FoU: No, and no. Do you think Jack is scum? If you do, what's your case against him? If you don't, why ask about him specifically?
May I ask a general indication of who you are then, if not a cop?

BlackHeartKabal: My laziness compels me to ask you the same question as juicebox.
juicebox: Who are the top three players you want to investigate tonight, and for what reasons?
Tiruin - Mafia result, and therefore a prime suspect. Also a convenient sanity test.
TDS - Gut feeling. He strikes me as odd, and I want to satisfy that, but not over actual suspects.
Jack A T - He's too competent at the game to leave alone.
Does the same idea towards me, apply towards Jack?
May I inquire a full-detailed report of your ideas towards the game as it seems like you're busy-busy given the conciseness of your previous posts? :)
Also the next question requires at least two answers:
> Query on TDS--was my action in anyway affecting your ranking of him? If not, why is he up there--and does this gut feeling apply to others of that sort? Could I inquire as to how broad these feelings apply and a clarification on your part?

Third is OSG and his multibox power funtime deal--of which I have still received no answer. :P You're the cop out of all the cops dude! There's one that is a bit different from the others here.
I am a role cop, but I can't find out orientation. This could be either way, I am not sure which roles are good and bad roles, which is a shame, but given how this has gone so far, im not sure how useful detecting people would be. Either there are a lot of sanity issues (in which case, people should check someone that has already been checked.

It is my opinion that we should not go with a no lynch today. But I have no idea who it should be, since there is no way that all cop inspects were accurate. I'll sleep over it, and maybe have an idea tomorrow.
You're a...role cop, and yet as far as I read your posts...you investigated someone's abilities.
...That's not the definition of a role cop as far as I know?

Also that detecting thing is VERY important given the status of the game because of how it moves on to the next 'stage' of information--vanilla games rely on getting information, however in this lack of information, confirmation is high to perfect in reliability. We're presumably in a game where information is prevalent, so in order to balance it out, confirmation is in need of scrutiny as to its reliability and validitiy. :P

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2016, 12:57:10 am »

Scilians
Yep, this flavour looks pretty damn fake to me, GayArchaea.  My Princess Bride joke should not be part of your role flavour.  So, what kind of third party are you?
Also, just a quick note: outside of a very small timeframe (about a minute after posting?), one cannot edit a post without leaving a "last edited" marker.

[6]: Thought I could use it as a basis for my own case against you. Guess it won't be that easy.
Is Jack scum? I dunno. My inspection on him resulted in scum, but I think we all know that reliability is not an absolute in this game. So I'm trying to determine if he's scum.
FallacyofUrist: Let me get this straight: you want a case against me.  You want to use a case against me.  You've been trying to farm out the job of producing a case against me since midway through D1.  You've been quite openly trying to make a case get a case made against me, and this is the read that propels you?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?
[2]: Seems I changed my mind, then. Why? Because if OSG's town, we just offed our most powerful townie. Think I might inspect him tonight.
...It "seems," does it?  Why wasn't this defence in your previous post?  What makes you so uncertain about your own motives?

Apparently I haven't placed a vote yet.

GayArchaea's probably a third party.  I believe OSG when he says that GayArchaea's newly posted flavour did not come up in the inspect.  Why?  One detail in particular appears to have originated from my comparison of Tiruin to Vizzini, something that has nothing whatsoever to do with the game's flavour.
That being said, that detail is the identity of our enemies.  I think it's safe to say that we are probably not dealing with the Sicilian Mafia, just as we don't in other games.  It's a very tacked-on detail, but it's not one that makes much sense from in-game mafiosos: they wouldn't get it wrong, and they probably wouldn't take it seriously enough to think it would work as part of a fakeclaim.

FallacyofUrist I have a weaker read on, but it's a general scum read.  The core of my D1 attack still mostly holds: he's still quite noncommittal and non-pursuing.  I'd say his effort to get Deus and/or I to produce a case for him to use against me is an exception, but when Deus finally asked for Fallacy's beliefs about my scumhood, Fallacy's stated position was, of all things, "I dunno."  Add his decision to not even try to push to lynch what he thought was a likely third party D1, and I have a suspect.

TheDarkStar: Most of the cop claimers claim to have one or more other powers, so not exactly.

No. I am not the headmaster of the school. (what school?)
origamiscienceguy: You didn't know about the school setting?  That would indicate you're most likely not directly tied to the school.  What exactly is your flavour?  Also, I still want to know why you proposed Friday for the no-lynch D1.

I inspected Fallacy because I too was suspicious of him
[...]
and [I want to inspect] BHK, because he's starting to seem a bit suspicious to me.
juicebox: Can you explain why you find BHK suspicious and why you found Fallacy suspicious?  Was there anything in particular that either did that attracted your attention?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2016, 01:08:52 am »

Cop stuff:
In addition to dead town cop griffinpup, we have the following claims:
*Jack A T (inspected Tiruin, Mafia)
*Tiruin (inspected TDS, Town)
*FallacyofUrist (inspected Jack, Mafia)
*BlackHeartKabal (inspected origamiscienceguy, Town)
*The Moonlit Shadow (inspected Tiruin, Mafia)
*TheDarkStar (inspected Fallacy, Town)
*juicebox (inspected Fallacy, Mafia)

We also have three not-a-cop claims: GayArchaea, Deus Asmoth and origamiscienceguy (though OSG claims a role inspect).

The most interesting thing by far in the cop block, in my eyes, came with juicebox's claim: we have our first contradictory pair of inspect claims.  TDS got Town on Fallacy, juicebox got Mafia.  Nobody's remarked on this yet, I think, but it is very much worth noting.

We have more mafia inspects (4) than town inspects (3), but the numbers are quite even.  I assume at least one scum (probably more) is hiding within the cop mob, though: they tend to try to blend in.

As for planning inspects for the night, I don't know what we should do.  At least one cop claimant (Moonlit) intends not to do coppery tonight, and there's a lot of ground to potentially cover with only (this "only" feels strange to say) six cops inspecting.  Any thoughts?
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2016, 01:41:37 am »

But as a big note--I am mostly unaware of snark :D This is more me speaking as a player rather than who I am here, as I rather take things as if they are meant, than if they are meant in humorous sarcasm or narrative. So when I did read you speaking of the Sicilian mafia, I thought firsthand that this was part of your (or rather, how I saw your) action upon me, so it got me really wondering 'wow, he's totally insane now', and the impression of snark didn't come to mind at all because the many thoughts of my consciousness had me pondering of the game style given the irregularity of all-cops and how the persistence of scum can affect the game.
Tiruin: Noted about sarcasm.  This is not what I was referring to with my question, though.  The Sicilian thing was just an extended joke, basically.  With the question, I was referring to this, from what I quoted above the question:
a form of structural inaccuracy (such as sanity) is the most likely problem by far (as opposed to, say, a single framer for some reason).
I'm guessing you've abandoned the framer theory of Mafia results at this point?

Also apologies for the pseudo-referencing of Warhammer 40k elements ._.
It's fine.  If I can get away with writing up a messy dialogue between myself and the Illuminati, I think you can get away with the occasional 40k reference.
...Then again, considering the legs the whole Sicilian thing has ended up with...
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2016, 09:00:13 am »

[6]: Thought I could use it as a basis for my own case against you. Guess it won't be that easy.
Is Jack scum? I dunno. My inspection on him resulted in scum, but I think we all know that reliability is not an absolute in this game. So I'm trying to determine if he's scum.
[1] FallacyofUrist: Let me get this straight: you want a case against me.  You want to use a case against me.  You've been trying to farm out the job of producing a case against me since midway through D1.  You've been quite openly trying to make a case get a case made against me, and this is the read that propels you?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?
[2]: Seems I changed my mind, then. Why? Because if OSG's town, we just offed our most powerful townie. Think I might inspect him tonight.
[2] ...It "seems," does it?  Why wasn't this defence in your previous post? [3] What makes you so uncertain about your own motives?

FallacyofUrist I have a weaker read on, but it's a general scum read.  The core of my D1 attack still mostly holds: [4] he's still quite noncommittal and non-pursuing.  I'd say his effort to get Deus and/or I to produce a case for him to use against me is an exception, [5] but when Deus finally asked for Fallacy's beliefs about my scumhood, Fallacy's stated position was, of all things, "I dunno." [6] Add his decision to not even try to push to lynch what he thought was a likely third party D1, and I have a suspect.

[1]: Yes. Plus I inspected you as scum, which gives me something to go off of until proven incorrect.
[2]: I didn't realize that argument until after that post.
[3]: The fact that I don't keep notes for mafia games.
[4]: Because I'm busy defending myself. I'm not very good at multitasking.
[5]: Scumhood in day game? ???. But I'm going off my inspect now. Also lynching you might help me to figure out my sanity.
[6]: In hindsight, I doubt I'd get enough people for a hammer on OSG before the "deadline" came around.
~~~
Scilians
Yep, this flavour looks pretty damn fake to me, GayArchaea.  My Princess Bride joke should not be part of your role flavour.  So, what kind of third party are you?

Honestly, the usage of "scilians" in GayArchaea's semi-claim seemed like humor as opposed to seriousness.
~~~

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2016, 01:23:17 pm »

Vote Count:

Tiruin: (1) - BlackHeartKabal
BlackHeartKabal: (1) - FallacyofUrist
FallacyofUrist: (2) - Deus Asmoth, Jack A.T
Oragamiscienceguy: 1 - Tiruin
GayArchaea: 1 - oragamiscienceguy
No Lynch: (1) - TheDarkStar

6 to hammer

fillipk: Two separate questions again needing answers to each:
> Is it possible for a game--hypothetically, THIS game--to have NO Mafia but third-parties? With context of contrast being based upon the wincon mentioned in your own post...
> My next question would be--no matter what third-party exists; if the Mafia is eliminated, the Town will win?
1. No there is at least one mafia
2. Yes, any third parties have till then to complete their wincon, and the game doesn't end when third parties complete their wincon.

Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2016, 01:38:42 pm »

[1] FallacyofUrist: Let me get this straight: you want a case against me.  You want to use a case against me.  You've been trying to farm out the job of producing a case against me since midway through D1.  You've been quite openly trying to make a case get a case made against me, and this is the read that propels you?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯?
[2] ...It "seems," does it?  Why wasn't this defence in your previous post? [3] What makes you so uncertain about your own motives?

FallacyofUrist I have a weaker read on, but it's a general scum read.  The core of my D1 attack still mostly holds: [4] he's still quite noncommittal and non-pursuing.  I'd say his effort to get Deus and/or I to produce a case for him to use against me is an exception, [5] but when Deus finally asked for Fallacy's beliefs about my scumhood, Fallacy's stated position was, of all things, "I dunno." [6] Add his decision to not even try to push to lynch what he thought was a likely third party D1, and I have a suspect.

[1]: Yes. Plus I inspected you as scum, which gives me something to go off of until proven incorrect.
[2]: I didn't realize that argument until after that post.
[3]: The fact that I don't keep notes for mafia games.
[4]: Because I'm busy defending myself. I'm not very good at multitasking.
[5]: Scumhood in day game? ???. But I'm going off my inspect now. Also lynching you might help me to figure out my sanity.
[6]: In hindsight, I doubt I'd get enough people for a hammer on OSG before the "deadline" came around.
~~~
Scilians

Honestly, the usage of "scilians" in GayArchaea's semi-claim seemed like humor as opposed to seriousness.
~~~

Alright FoU, you're not acting any less scummy than yesterday. Currently, you're [1] basing your vote solely off your inspect, but [5] you don't know if you're sane. You're making lazy cases and not really scumhunting.

And yes, I believe this means I'm insane.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48