Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94173 times)

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 4 and then there were 6 but one needs a replacement
« Reply #585 on: October 30, 2016, 05:43:11 pm »

Hmph, I suppose I see your point, unvote

Did we ever get confirmation of its MYLO/LYLO or not?

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 30, 2016, 08:40:18 pm »

This site is bad. I'm going to play somewhere else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 31, 2016, 04:11:39 am »

First time in all my 3+ years that I've seen someone just walk out of an ACTIVE without having the will or dignity to discuss, instead generalizing, labeling, and being passive-aggressive. Even no notice to the GM of the game himself.
That's poor playstyle.

Extremely rude. Door's to your left. :-\

Fillipk: Replace kanoguti please.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 31, 2016, 02:10:25 pm »

kanoguti If you want to leave the game, no point in being rude.

UXZL Who will you use your power on tonight and why?

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 31, 2016, 02:27:35 pm »

First time in all my 3+ years that I've seen someone just walk out of an ACTIVE without having the will or dignity to discuss, instead generalizing, labeling, and being passive-aggressive. Even no notice to the GM of the game himself.
That's poor playstyle.

Extremely rude. Door's to your left. :-\

Fillipk: Replace kanoguti please.
Sure
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 01, 2016, 07:08:44 am »

kanoguti If you want to leave the game, no point in being rude.

UXZL Who will you use your power on tonight and why?

Jack's replacement, though I honestly can't say for sure until after whomever is lynched flips. Mostly because that slot would be devastating if it was scum, and also because it seems likely for the seeming most trusted player to be the one to perform nightkills if they're scum.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 01, 2016, 03:00:28 pm »

Either we wait in replacement hell or we just agree to lynch someone at this point

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 01, 2016, 11:11:01 pm »

Either we wait in replacement hell or we just agree to lynch someone at this point
Good point. I'm under the matter that Jack is town-ish given his behavior this whole game--I however do lack insight towards the night actions since I'm both too tired to draw the parallels given the night actions and night kills...somehow it's like the kills narrow down instead of exploiting valuable targets.

So have a procedural town list in Tiruin feelings:
(BHK) kanoguti -- Read by 3 people (despite the replacement's off-kilter behavior lately), and one of them is dead and confirmed town. Presuming Jack and Sprityo are insane, it follows that BHK is town.
Jack A.T. -- ranks with TMS, who is Sprityo. However this shows the problem of the two-man scumteam
Tiruin -- I'm somehow not insane o_o The framer-theme seems more true than not at the moment.

UXLZ -- may be affected unknowingly by anothers' action, or is scum :v I'd NOT hedge the bet that his 'third-party' alignment is something messy or a guise because that's going bastardy. Please fullclaim with your abilities.

(OSG) vishdafish -- All-rounder, claimed before--however also did claim before the whole investigative effort by everyone else is or was known; it could have been inferred by others however I am more bordering on the assumption that his claimants and previous behavior shows a tiny oversight. This however either goes with scum-theories mentioned below.
Sprityo -- noticed below

Tiruin: I dont think we can for sure class anyone as town yet, with all the sanity issues. I would lynch UXZL, if it were not for his power to revive, and the current situation (to get rid of a potential malicious third party).
Please give your FULL insight on the situation then. Several pairings of scum do come into mind (and I can't for the love of anything reason how I'm NOT insane unless anyone would not believe my last action, and thus the framer idea is more in mind--although not in the terms exactly as the role of the framer but more modified-framer)

Possible pairings of the scumteam in my eyes would be
Jack and TMS (Sprityo), or OSG and UXLZ, or OSG and TMS. The latter assumes the myriad powers of OSG being fakeclaimed in public but also noted to mess with sanity issues given his behavior in D2, and UXLZ is a weirdcard.
I'm however very influenced by Jack's attention to detail and his attitude the whole game given the reasoning he presented; however I also do feel like there's something about the posts where he detailed the lack of a framer and made a case following my insanity issues. WIll give a re-read on him later. (he's pretty much 'the best player' here because he shows it, along with good interpersonal skills :v Yeah I'm still biased by that rudeness in that playstyle. Not pertaining to the player, but that kind of play.)

My wording is in brevity this game because of the busyness I find myself in >_< (I can still play, but I am still busy)

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia: A different Guy needs a Replacement
« Reply #593 on: November 02, 2016, 10:39:48 am »

Fourth line, Tiruin

Oh my god this game is a mess.

Anyway, I'll succinctly explain what GA seems to have sort of already done about the power set I have.
Win Condition: Initially, Lynch Deus, currently, Lynch Deus' Killer.
Powers: Single-Use Revive, Inspect (Searches for the killer specifically.)

The inspect is quite useful, but given that I also have a revive I'm likely to be a low-priority target to avoid wasted night-kills. Assuming that Deus wasn't killed by a trigger-happy Vigilante (which seems unlikely considering it means the scum would either have had to intentionally not night-killed, or targeted someone else who was guarded or had night immunity) I'm basically town now.

LurkerTracker seems to be broken, so I can't use that. Irritating.

Anyway, in terms of suspicions, TDS pushing for a day one no-lynch is a pretty big head-scratcher since even a mislynch is generally considered a better result, and while Jack and Tiruin seem to be assuming he's town I really have no idea why. Power roles? I did try to read through the thread, but I may have missed exactly why. Activity is pretty low in terms of contributions, but perhaps I am missing it once again.

Quote from: Kanogouti
So my strong town is currently
Myself
Tiruin
Jack AT
"Soft town" is currently
bearshogun

Any reason you feel the need to put yourself at the top of a "strong town" list? That's generally implied, so it makes me think you have something you're self-conscious about, perhaps something you want to hide. I do agree that at least one of Tiruin and Jack are probably town, though the question persists as to "who."

Editing to remove a typo, but also to see if it leaves a notice that it has been edited...
Hm, no silent editing. At least not by players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 06, 2016, 10:31:45 pm »

TheBiggerFish has replaced in for kanoguti
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 06, 2016, 10:43:09 pm »

Hello.

Everyone:Can I get a rundown of what's happened so far?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 07, 2016, 12:28:10 am »

Hello.

Everyone:Can I get a rundown of what's happened so far?
FINALLY SOMEONE, ACTIVITY \o/

Alright, things go generally in public like this--currently, everyone seems to have powers and the like.
It all began on D2, where people went all 'You're the Mafia! No, you're the Mafia! :3' and then resolved issues were more in reasoning it out and sanity or discussing whatever combinations of possibilities arose.
D3 had several clearances of sorts--notably pointedness towards 'insanity' of me, as compared to a more stable 'insanity' pattern of Jack and TMS (who is Sprityo). YOU are BHK, and have been inspected by 3 people on the SAME day, with one being dead and town--that being Juicebox (who had a pattern of inspecting people as Mafia) who targeted FoU and then you, before dying.
You are also Kanoguti...who had a somewhat strange way of saying his things (seemingly individualistic, felt separated and disconnected from other people). His posts are however important and have meaning in them for the reader.
But there's a pattern forming regarding the night actions and inspections--I'm one of the highlights though, considering UXLZ as an important milestone.

And I've been tired lately and misplaced my notes in my USB that is being borrowed because of non-game-at-all related reasons. :I I'll get to it later from memory or scratch.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 08, 2016, 08:56:31 am »

Sorry, I am lacking the time to actively contribute. I will have to go out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 08, 2016, 09:49:03 am »

Oh come on :x
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 08, 2016, 11:44:15 am »

The never ending story
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 48