Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48

Author Topic: Mind Reading Mafia Game Over, No One Won.  (Read 94347 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 3
« Reply #465 on: October 13, 2016, 03:15:25 am »

Sprityo -paranoid/insane
Jack AT -paranoid/insane ????
JuiceBox -paranoid/insane ??????

TheDarkStar -normal/naive ????

UXLZ - Lyncher -currently targetting killer of Deus (presumably mafia):

i'd like to point out what fillipk said about the lyncher: "if the Lyncher's target was town you would get a town result. Anything else, a mafia result."

And with Deus being the Survivor, that means that Tiruin would have gotten a correct read on GA, not an insane one. And she cant be paranoid because we know that she claimed TDS as town on Day 2. {Dont know if this was already discussed, but here it is again)

that also means, assuming this is correct, were the paranoid/insane people i just listed above to inspect UXLZ, one of us SHOULD get a "TOWN" result and if not, then more what ifs
PFP
You should recall that that occurs ONLY IF THE INSPECTOR IS INSANE in pertaining to them doing that to the lyncher :P

PPE: Augh people beat me to it o_o

And I'll be inspecting...not Jack or TMS/whoever his replacement is now...most likely OSG :V
Oragamiscienceguy
BlackHeartKabal kanoguti
Jack A.T.
TheDarkStar
The Moonlit Shadow BearShogun1692 Sprityo
Tiruin
juicebox
GayArchaea UXLZ
Did anyone inspect Juicebox yet?
Also you misspelled OSG, fillipk.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 13, 2016, 04:21:56 am »

Nope. I haven't been inspected at all. Actually, I wouldn't mind at all if someone inspected me tonight.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 13, 2016, 04:47:54 am »

Hm, come to think of it

fillipk: If a lyncher's target is lynched, but the lyncher is unaware at the time that they are the target, is the lyncher immediately informed?
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Sprityo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 13, 2016, 06:10:29 am »

Thank you all for correcting me, :oI must've misread that somehow. I could've sworn it applied to sane checks 

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 13, 2016, 01:23:09 pm »

Hm, come to think of it

fillipk: If a lyncher's target is lynched, but the lyncher is unaware at the time that they are the target, is the lyncher immediately informed?
Yes.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia: Nevermind the Guy is Staying
« Reply #470 on: October 13, 2016, 06:39:54 pm »

Votecount

Jack A.T.: (1) TDS,   
TDS: (3) Jack A.T., juicebox, UXLZ
UXLZ: (1) Sprityo

5 to hammer

I think this is right, lurkertracker bugged out on me the first time so if I messed something up that was posted please let me know.  Also OSG is up for replacement.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 13, 2016, 10:46:04 pm »

Vishdafish has replaced in for OSG

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 13, 2016, 11:54:23 pm »

Votecount

5 to hammer

I think this is right, lurkertracker bugged out on me the first time so if I messed something up that was posted please let me know.  Also OSG is up for replacement.

PFP
K. So no vote-shenanigans :O
Anyone else wishing to put up their thoughts? I'm running a blank now--since most of the reasoning process (and subsequent scumhunting) relies more on the goings-on of today and the lynch.
vishdafish: Welcome to a "vanilla"...ish game! How do you feel outside of the BM? Can we have your first impressions? What can you say about your predecessor?

Also note ahead, I'm personally feeling that if this goes on too long--I'll be voting TDS on Saturday (forum time, that means Sunday, my time :P)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2016, 06:03:16 am »

Meaningful post incoming, I am just reading through the thread first. I am on page 17 right now.

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mind Reading Mafia Day 3: Hey I like that, "Herding Cats Through an Asylum"
« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2016, 01:25:18 pm »

kanoguti: Why do you not feel like it now?
I (BHK) did not perform the Night Two Action.

DarkStar seems a bit odd to me. Not sure why they're wasting time accusing Jack. Probably just getting attention on themselves for whatever reason.
Even if Jack is somehow scum it's not like it matters currently.

Interesting. Why do you think it's wasting time to point out suspicions I have, given that I have limited time to do so? Lots of people already want to lynch me no matter what I do.

And why don't you think that it matters if Jack is scum?
Jack isn't getting lynched today so it doesn't matter.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 14, 2016, 09:30:42 pm »

Votecount

5 to hammer

PFP
K. So no vote-shenanigans :O
Anyone else wishing to put up their thoughts? I'm running a blank now--since most of the reasoning process (and subsequent scumhunting) relies more on the goings-on of today and the lynch.
vishdafish: Welcome to a "vanilla"...ish game! How do you feel outside of the BM? Can we have your first impressions? What can you say about your predecessor?

Also note ahead, I'm personally feeling that if this goes on too long--I'll be voting TDS on Saturday (forum time, that means Sunday, my time :P)

I've laid out my suspicions, they probably won't change, unless vish can convince me he's not scum.

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 14, 2016, 11:29:09 pm »

I'm struggling to follow along with the many replacements, all I want is for someone to be lynched and for the game to end.
I have no qualms with losing either.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 15, 2016, 12:17:43 am »

DarkStar seems a bit odd to me. Not sure why they're wasting time accusing Jack. Probably just getting attention on themselves for whatever reason.

Interesting. Why do you think it's wasting time to point out suspicions I have, given that I have limited time to do so? Lots of people already want to lynch me no matter what I do.

Yes it does, because I'm not scum and there are at least two still alive. Why don't you want to answer?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

kanoguti

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2016, 12:52:10 am »

Yes it does, because I'm not scum and there are at least two still alive. Why don't you want to answer?
That is my answer. Jack isn't going to be lynched today, clearly, so there is no reason to waste our lives fretting over him.

I think you're probably scum. Just admit it already so we can move the game forward.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 15, 2016, 03:30:06 am »

[...]
That is my answer. Jack isn't going to be lynched today, clearly, so there is no reason to waste our lives fretting over him.

I think you're probably scum. Just admit it already so we can move the game forward.
Nobody will ever do that y'know :P It's the nature of going against the wincon--so like, if TDS is scum, and he's admitting town, it's part of the thing that won't be changed.

What you CAN build on is the brevity and lacking follow-up in his posts to aid further understanding in the event of TownTDS' death :D
Which is lacking.

...So where are the votes for people who think {x} is scum? :v
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48