Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Noisome Nine - Scum Win!  (Read 43818 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Sickening Six - Day 3
« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2016, 07:56:27 pm »

Day 4

The night draws nearer, the rope almost around one of your neck's... like the storm, not letting you leave.

Votes

vishdafish -
TheWetSheep - LARD (1)
LARD - vishdafish, TheWetSheep (2)
origamisciencyguy - Tiruin (1)
Imic - origamisciencyguy (1)
Tiruin - TheWetSheep (1)

No Lynch -

Extensions (0 remaining)

Shortens - 0/3 -

There are no extensions remaining for day 4.

Day 4 will end at 2pm on Friday, US Central Time, or 18 hours.

OSG has been prodded. Would've done it earlier, 'cept I was in a bad mood on Tuesday and got sick yesterday. /excuses
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Sickening Six - Day 4
« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2016, 04:42:14 am »

Almost at the end of the day.

Who should I jail tonight?

I jailed LARD last night, btw. There was no death, which is very, very suspicious.
I...
Shall...
Jail...
Vishdafish... Maybe?
Osg is town...
What about wet sheep? Hmmm...
I doubt that LARD will get off this, I practilcally put the noose on his neck myself.
If he is not mafia...
I shall jail Vishdafish.
Just in case.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 30, 2016, 06:02:04 am »

LARD:
How am I 'vaguely poking around'?  I don't mean to sound self-righteous, but since I've joined the game I've done more scumhunting than you, Imic, OSG, and vishdafish put together. I was willing to ignore some of your bad reasoning beforehand, but now you're just pulling things out of nowhere, and when you do that you're scum.

Bogus. The only scumhunting you've done is to bother myself and Tiruin.
...yes? Do I need to scumhunt everyone at once?

You've prodded the others a bit to get them moving, but you had no reason to vote for Tiruin other than tunneling and question dodging, neither of which is characteristic of an experienced mafia.
You don't need to think someone's mafia to vote them. When I came into the game I saw that literally no one had pressured her the entire time, so I did.

That's what I call vaguely poking around.
How is it less scumhunting than what anybody else has been doing? I attacked you and Tiruin, and since the others had posted so little of substance, I prodded them to get them posting more that I could look at (besides, I already had town reads on them, so I was less focused on that).

And now you've voted for me which is fine because of circumstantial evidence, but not for the reasons you laid out.  Those reasons seem like an excuse to avoid a bandwagoning accusation on the ideas of Vishdafish.  Just vote for me for some reasonable reason, and there are several, instead of those you have already put foreward.
The fact that you were roleblocked last night has already been discussed a lot. I didn't feel like I needed to repeat it. And my evidence on you is fine. You're making up reasons to think people are scummy, which is something you do when you're scum.

TheWetSheep claims to have hunted a lot despite having come up with no good leads before the one that I was scum. This one doesn't count because he claims to have hunted a lot before I was voted by him.
This in no way means I haven't been hunting. Also, is that a massive slip I see in bold?

Basically your reasons for voting KJP make sense, but your manufactured reasons for why I'm scummy too just don't.

Imic: I'd suggest jailing Tiruin, if only because we know so little about her.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2016, 08:10:06 am »

PFP oh right .-. I forgot to give IC stuffs about roles.

If there is a role-reveal, there is usually a plan to counteract the possibility of the fakeclaim. This is done by making a plan for the night in public--to Town's benefit, as public is usually always the way they can communicate.

Imic: I'm agreeing with TWS; Jail me.

[...]
Osg is town...[...]
What's the note about this?

Also I am not changing my vote--OSG hasn't replied though. :-\

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 30, 2016, 08:38:47 am »

Well, the majority says jail Tiruin.
It shall be done.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 30, 2016, 09:35:57 am »

Imic, one more question

If you were confident enough to claim, why are you suddenly worried that scum will kill you? If you claim, it is usually because you found scum, but you don't seem to have found anything.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 30, 2016, 09:43:06 am »

Imic, one more question

If you were confident enough to claim, why are you suddenly worried that scum will kill you? If you claim, it is usually because you found scum, but you don't seem to have found anything.
I am also interested in this query.

PFP

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 30, 2016, 09:45:25 am »

@Origamisienceguy
Edit: and Tiruin
I have not played mafia before, this is beginners mafia, is it not? I am getting used to the game, And I did not think properly beforehand. I found out that LARD is suspicious. Simple as. Of course, it's not really that simple, but it's at least something to go on.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

LARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 30, 2016, 09:51:36 am »

Don't tell anyone who to jail. That's pretty silly.

It was not a slip up.

I really don't have anything to add to my conversation with you TWS. Either post something with substance (very clearly as I did in the last lines of my last post) or go away.  By the way, I think statements would be more effective than your kind of questions.

Gotta run to school.
See y'all later. 
Obama is not middle eastern pacifist who gave out free health care, You're thinking of Jesus

Quote from: God
Nietzsche is dead and I killed him
Quote from: Douglas Adams
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 30, 2016, 09:55:54 am »

What timezone is everyone in? I just got home from school.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 30, 2016, 09:58:45 am »

Don't tell anyone who to jail. That's pretty silly.[...]
Dude, if you can back this up and counter what I've written, I'd love to hear it. :P
Because this follows a night plan on checking what's up. It also follows entailing ideas--you plan it out, it can potentially clear the field of suspects.

Like if someone that isn't me or Imic dies, he's proven--I'm cleared too. Think it out.

@Origamisienceguy
Edit: and Tiruin
I have not played mafia before, this is beginners mafia, is it not? I am getting used to the game, And I did not think properly beforehand. I found out that LARD is suspicious. Simple as. Of course, it's not really that simple, but it's at least something to go on.
It is BM :D
Also you did mention you played Mafia a long time ago, so I'm just nudging you on the path--you're doing all of the effort of progressing though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 30, 2016, 09:59:46 am »

4 hours remaining

Most recent vote count.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 30, 2016, 10:03:15 am »

@ Tiruin
Thanks!
Yeah, I did play mafia a long time ago, with some friends. We were going by who made noises in the night, and mafia always, always won. It was, nonetheless, quite fun. If a bit boring. But it was nothing like this, because no - one really talked, and we were terrible at it anyway.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 30, 2016, 12:48:38 pm »

Don't tell anyone who to jail. That's pretty silly.

Meh. Disagree with this. Since Imic has already claimed, isnt it much better to coordinate as town to pick a suitable jail target, to make full use of his role?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 30, 2016, 02:46:57 pm »

Day 4 End

"It's him, he's the scum!" shout LARD and TheWetSheep in unison as they lunge for the lynchin' rope.

Unfortunately for LARD, vishdafish disagrees with him, tripping him and holding him on the ground. TheWetSheep proceeds to strangle LARD with the rope.

A quick search of LARD's room indicates he is not the droid man you are looking for.

LARD has been lynched! He was Town!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Votes

vishdafish -
TheWetSheep - LARD (1)
LARD - vishdafish, TheWetSheep (2)
origamisciencyguy - Tiruin (1)
Imic - origamisciencyguy (1)
Tiruin - TheWetSheep (1)

No Lynch -

Extensions (0 remaining)

Shortens - 0/3 -

Night 4 will end on Monday. If you have a night action, PM it to me before then!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26