Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Noisome Nine - Scum Win!  (Read 43926 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Sickening Six - Day 3
« Reply #225 on: September 09, 2016, 02:18:58 pm »

Hector13 Unless this is a bastard mafia, Juicebox is dead.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 09, 2016, 02:32:05 pm »

I like to poke dead things. Don't just rely on the tech kids.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 09, 2016, 02:57:15 pm »

woops.
Origamiscienceguy: Not scum.  He's being dumb and nolynching, but still is confused enough that he doesn't appear scummy. 

Since if we lynch today, we end up in MYLO, I guess it is okay to lynch today, cause we still get 3 power role chances. I knew what I was doing though, I had my legitimate reasons to believe that no lynching was the best option, since one scum was gone and we still had at least one power role.

OSG: You could very well be the other scum. I don't think you are but this sentence alone makes me nervous.  You act as though others should find it inconceivable that you are scum.  This is obviously ludicrous and has got me lynched before.  Start hunting people and stop pushing for a nolynch. Sorry for the double post message to you.
In my opinion, no lynching gave the town the greatest chance of finding scum via power roles. While people may disagree that it is the best course of action, I don't think there is any way to spin it to make my plan completely detrimental.

Tentative OSG: Reposting: Would you lynch a scumbuddy if you had only one? If not, what would make you lynch a scumbuddy?
Oh yeah, if the situation demanded it. If my partner was acting scummy, I would vote for them, and keep my vote there unless somebody scummier popped up. Pretend to be town.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

LARD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 09, 2016, 07:43:21 pm »

OSG: Dang power roles to heck.  The votekill is far more powerful.  I don't even know if there is a cop.  A jailkeep would be useful, but would create a three way muddle that is not guaranteed to do anything useful.  It only makes sense if we trust the first person to claim a power role.  This is irrelevant now because you've we've forced ourselves to MYLO.   :( 
Right now you're lined up to get lynched, so you probably want to change some behaviour.

KJP: Thanks for the response.  Your tentative OSG vote is not a point in your favor however because you have no context. In fact, jumping on the bandwagon here just makes me more suspicious of you. Sorry.

Tiruin, Roo: Could you cast a vote so I can see where you stand? Please don't put it on OSG, but that's just an editorial.

Obama is not middle eastern pacifist who gave out free health care, You're thinking of Jesus

Quote from: God
Nietzsche is dead and I killed him
Quote from: Douglas Adams
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 09, 2016, 07:49:32 pm »

If I were to guess, the town's power role would have inspected me last night because of my day actions.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 09, 2016, 07:56:19 pm »

If the power role has investigated OSG, and he is town, please can they claim. It will cut down the list of suspects by 2.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2016, 08:03:18 pm »

I would rather they claim if they find scum, otherwise they are next to useless in our next two nights. So please, don't claim.

On the other hand, Vishdafish I wonder why you would want to do something so obviously detrimental.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2016, 08:08:29 pm »

Hehe, just a passing thought. Interesting how you quick you are to vote me. What happened to your no lynch policy?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2016, 08:11:56 pm »

People didn't like it. So I comprimised with 2 lynches and 2 no-lyches.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2016, 08:17:15 pm »

Well, although the main purpose of my comment was to provoke a response, it would be more viable in day 4. Especially considering me and roo are (almost certainly) not scum, if there was a NK, a claim on day 4 could remove the suspicion (or find the scum) from two more people, leaving the scum to be lynched.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 09, 2016, 08:21:24 pm »

me and roo are (almost certainly) not scum,
And why is that?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Sickening Six - Day dammit i accidentally erased it
« Reply #236 on: September 10, 2016, 01:40:28 am »

Because I like towns.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #237 on: September 10, 2016, 04:51:33 am »

OSG:
    Vote: While I'm getting the urge to unvote and chase someone else yet again, I can't help but continue to think (after multiple no-wifi nights, no less!) that lynching remains the best course of action, especially given our generous extension. I may still unvote contingent on increased hunting activity.
    Scumbuddies: I just realized this question has no relevance to you on account of being a bit about the D1 lynch. Sorry about that :P

LARD: An understandable response, I probably should have been more (pro)active

If the power role has investigated OSG, and he is town, please can they claim. It will cut down the list of suspects by 2.
vishdafish: Is this rolefishing I see? Hmm...

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #238 on: September 10, 2016, 06:30:33 am »

Must resist urge to make vote tracking harder by bouncing votes to resolve the apparent rolefishing thing

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 10, 2016, 08:21:59 am »

me and roo are (almost certainly) not scum,
And why is that?

Because I lynched TBF on day 1 and roo had a pretty big disagreement with TBF, and TBF voted him.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26