Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Noisome Nine - Scum Win!  (Read 43933 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Noisome Nine - (7/7 players, 2/2 ICs) - Day 1
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2016, 02:24:27 pm »

From the muddy footprints around him, it looks like one person held him down, while the other smothered him with his own sweat encrusted pillow. Too bad they waited until after the storm started to do it. Now you're stuck with them until the storm subsides.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2016, 03:39:08 pm »

I know you think you explained it. But quoting something from the op does nothing for me. I can't read between the lines into what you mean.
Or not it's cool.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2016, 04:16:39 pm »

Kilojoule: What was the point of that quote?

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2016, 04:36:25 pm »

Kilojoule: What was the point of that quote?
I was asking him a question and he was responding to me as both of us were the most recent posters. I think that is fairly clear. Why ask the obvious?
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2016, 04:36:41 pm »

ebwop: @vish
Or not it's cool.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2016, 04:42:52 pm »

Kilojoule Proton-I mean, okay great you offered your response as a quote of the op... you still didn't actually answer the questions I asked you, you wanna be in a RP-ish mood?  Then you know... answer em when they are put back to you.
Nom nom nom

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2016, 04:51:38 pm »

roo: RPish mood + flavor + running a 15-player RP with daily updates -> RPish mood, for better or for worse

vishdafish: Response to roo

kilakan: It's...not actually that I want to be in an RP-ish mood. It's just a bit of a consequence of the other things going on. That and the fact that I'm not too sure what would be useful to ask at the beginning before anything's happened.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2016, 05:44:27 pm »

I like how everyone got on kilojoule lol.

@kilakan are you trying to buddy me? I assume your post is a mistake when you say "answer the questions I asked you". Is this correct?
Or not it's cool.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2016, 06:15:49 pm »

@kilakan are you trying to buddy me? I assume your post is a mistake when you say "answer the questions I asked you". Is this correct?
Kilojoule Proton-I mean, okay great you offered your response as a quote of the op... you still didn't actually answer the questions I asked you, you wanna be in a RP-ish mood?  Then you know... answer em when they are put back to you.
Moving on, then.

Tiruin, had any trouble sleeping the last few nights?
I'm sorry but... what?
I mean, I get the concept of trying to get people to talk but this is neither constructive nor pressuring. What are you hoping to get out of your line of 'sleeping' questions?

Is it you who is having troubles of sleeping over your guilt of being a filthy murderer?

Do you often lay awake at night fantasizing over snow dwarf being chained underwater with the 'fishes'?
Asked my questions about the RP style interrogation Kilojoule Proton before you did roo, read the thread a bit more carefully before you try and make it sound like I jumped on with you.  Really it seems to be the other way around here.  Sure you did ask him if he had played before, before I questioned him but I asking what he wanted to gain by the RP thing before you.  Now you want to make it seem like your idea that other people jumped on. 

So sure, this could be a case of you just not paying enough attention I suppose but this 'buddy' thing really irks me.  How do you explain yourself?
Nom nom nom

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2016, 06:24:05 pm »

KJP, ask some real questions, dude.  Flavor will not help anyone at all in this game.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2016, 06:24:53 pm »

Roo-I remember why it was bothering me, the last game we played together you were scum and I'm pretty sure you took the same tactic of accusing people of bandwagoning/saying people were buddying.  That said, it was a long time ago so your tactics probably changed but it does still scratch at my scum detector.
Nom nom nom

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2016, 06:42:06 pm »

Juicebox: You are abnormally quiet.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2016, 07:05:18 pm »

Moving on, then.

I'm sorry but... what?
I mean, I get the concept of trying to get people to talk but this is neither constructive nor pressuring. What are you hoping to get out of your line of 'sleeping' questions?

Is it you who is having troubles of sleeping over your guilt of being a filthy murderer?

Do you often lay awake at night fantasizing over snow dwarf being chained underwater with the 'fishes'?
Asked my questions about the RP style interrogation Kilojoule Proton before you did roo, read the thread a bit more carefully before you try and make it sound like I jumped on with you.  Really it seems to be the other way around here.  Sure you did ask him if he had played before, before I questioned him but I asking what he wanted to gain by the RP thing before you.  Now you want to make it seem like your idea that other people jumped on. 

So sure, this could be a case of you just not paying enough attention I suppose but this 'buddy' thing really irks me.  How do you explain yourself?
Moving on, then.

I'm sorry but... what?

Moving on, then.

Have you only played once?

kilojoule proton
On a forum, yes. How about you, roo? How much experience do you have?
A few silly questions are good and all, but how does this help you find scum?
Now that I think of it, not at all. :P But I still seem to still be in a more RPish mood than a Mafia-ish one

You're right I should look at others posts more carefully, but my confusion was a legitimate one. and I was focused on the interaction between myself and kilojoule. initially you didn't even mention the rp thing because you couldn't possibly mention it. as the rp was a later occurrence in the game. You only asked about his question to tiruin. so do you think you're me now kilakan? you don't even remember what you asked kilakan how do you expect me to? your question did not seem serious at all. in fact it only looked like you were joshing around with kilojoule with the filthy murderer thing.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2016, 07:06:10 pm »

Roo-I remember why it was bothering me, the last game we played together you were scum and I'm pretty sure you took the same tactic of accusing people of bandwagoning/saying people were buddying.  That said, it was a long time ago so your tactics probably changed but it does still scratch at my scum detector.

ehhh? how about instead of being pretty sure you tell me what game that was and show me the same tactic I used.
Or not it's cool.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2016, 07:06:34 pm »

Tiruin and juicebox have been prodded.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26