Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Noisome Nine - Scum Win!  (Read 43808 times)

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Fetid Four - Day 5
« Reply #375 on: October 07, 2016, 10:14:27 am »

TWS: Perhaps I misphrased it. I said torn, but mean it like I have not decided who yet. Also, I remembered something from day 1, when roo and TBF had a small argument which, in my opinion, make TWS less likely to be scum (since he replaced roo).

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 07, 2016, 03:18:57 pm »

You're not acting like you haven't decided though - you haven't pressured either of us today beyond this:
@OSG Who are you most suspicious of at the moment and why? Can you say why you think you are not scum?

And there was no followup. So yeah, it looks very much like you have decided who you want to lynch already. Also, I didn't replace roo, Imic did. I replaced Kilojoule Proton.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 09, 2016, 10:57:38 pm »

Day 5

Votes

vishdafish -
TheWetSheep -
origamisciencyguy - vishdafish, TheWetSheep (2)
Tiruin -

No Lynch -

Extensions (1 remaining) - 0/2 -

Shortens - 0/2 -

Day 5 will end on Monday, 4pm Central Time, or 17 hours.

Special Note: You are in MYLO.

If the Town decide to lynch someone, and that someone is not Mafia-aligned, they will lose!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2016, 07:39:05 am »

Wow people seem to have dipped off .-. (me included, but that began when I had a breakdown yesterday of no expectation whatsoever)

vish; TWS:Are BOTH of you sure in each others' intent that your target is scum?

Extend?

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2016, 10:00:46 am »

No, I'm really not - I want people to respond. That said, extending's not going to help much if activity continues like this.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 10, 2016, 10:46:36 am »

Yes, I am moderately sure. Really, I dont know what to say, I am not the most proactive scumhunter (maybe I will improve with experience).

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2016, 03:43:10 pm »

20 minutes remaining 'til day end.

I won't be about to update it at that point, may be a few hours beyond that, but if you don't extend prior to that, please be nice and not post.

Tiruin is voting to extend so one more vote is needed for that, otherwise origamiscienceguy will be lynched.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2016, 05:09:00 pm »

Day 5 End

Votes

vishdafish -
TheWetSheep -
origamisciencyguy - vishdafish, TheWetSheep (2)
Tiruin -

TheWetSheep and vishdafish grab an oddly peaceful origamiscienceguy. TheWetSheep trips him, then holds him to the ground.

"Go get the lynchin' rope," he urges vishdafish "I'll keep him down."

As vishdafish returns with the rope, he notices a pool of blood forming beneath the struggling pair. This distraction proves fatal; TheWetSheep leaps from origamiscienceguy's corpse, slamming a bloodied knife under 'fish's chin, instantly killing the poor fellow.

Tiruin, frozen from the shock of the killer's brazen action, belatedly reaches for her sidearm. She takes a bullet through the eye from TheWetSheep's revolver before she can even get it free from its holster.

Having gathered the corpses of the variously murdered denizens of the inn on the main floor - vigorously searched and alleviated of the burden of all valuables, of course - TheWetSheep collects a half-empty bottle of dirty brown liquid, and pours himself a glass, sitting at an empty table with a clear view of the door.

The blizzard rages on outside, oblivious to the fact our story has ended. TheWetSheep empties the glass in one attempt, grimacing, then refills it, nervously glancing toward the bodies of the people he has lived with for the past week.

You see, Vike was never very good at keeping the pantry stocked. TheWetSheep knows if the storm doesn't die down, he has to eat somehow...

TheBiggerFish and TheWetSheep have won! Congratulations to the Mafia!

Spoiler: TheWetSheep's role (click to show/hide)

I'll put the links for scumchat and deadchat up in a bit, once I recover from nearly having a heart attack thinking "there's too many town players left alive I've done something wrong!" before realizing TWS has a NK, and the jailor is dead...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 05:11:45 pm by hector13 »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LX: The Noisome Nine - Scum Win!
« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2016, 06:39:07 pm »

What if he decided not to night kill?
But yeah, the scum basically had the game in the bag at that point.

From what I saw: gg.

I'm not quite sure why you didn't just no lynch. It was MYLO, after all. One more town down, but far higher chance of lynching scum in the end.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 10, 2016, 06:50:00 pm »

Tiruin was more or less confirmed. More townies to convince makes it harder for scum to win. A better way of saying it is that the choice would've been the same whether Tiruin was alive or dead. She would've been the person to night-kill had a no lynch occurred.

Also:

Deadchat

Scumchat
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 06:58:58 pm by hector13 »

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2016, 08:43:17 pm »

That was fun. Maybe I will play more mafia again. Good game, everyone!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 11, 2016, 02:58:08 am »

Ah well. I will try harder next time, although y'all could have done better for the last stretch.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 11, 2016, 03:10:09 am »

I knew it was TWS when I saw reason in OSG's notes >_> [/defendingmuhhonors] but seriously--one thing to learn is activity; you don't catch scum if you're disconnected from your focus (and that is what happened to me x~x) :'(
Ah well. I will try harder next time, although y'all could have done better for the last stretch.
DO SO :D
That was fun. Maybe I will play more mafia again. Good game, everyone!
COME BACK D:< :D
Tiruin was more or less confirmed. More townies to convince makes it harder for scum to win. A better way of saying it is that the choice would've been the same whether Tiruin was alive or dead. She would've been the person to night-kill had a no lynch occurred.

Also:

Deadchat

Scumchat
YES INDEED :D

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 11, 2016, 03:15:15 am »

When's the next mafia game? I will start one myself if one does not start for the next while.w
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 11, 2016, 04:12:28 pm »

Damn. Partly my fault. I guess I was being slightly too narrow minded but, believe it or not, I had a lurking suspicion TWS was scum. GG, well played TWS.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]