Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23571 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2016, 07:20:51 pm »

Sasha Viola Has started a conversation with Hideaki Nagito

Hideaki turns around and immediately quails. "Y-yeah! Totally doing fine, heheh... J-just going to go get some breakfast, don't mind me. Gonna be totally silent the whole time. Not b-because of anything suspicious or something just because you know I d-don't like talking to people also Good morning how are you? You're looking... uh... super ti- great! Great you're looking great this morning!! Hello!"

Ashley Dylan

Sitting at the table gives you a good vantage point to hear what's being discussed. Sonja Nobody sits next to you, with no food.

"So anyway," Dani Arizona is saying, "The guy had this big snake around his neck, and it just kind of latched onto his hand. And all the other Girls were running around and screaming so I Haaad to do something. I wasn't about to try to fistfight a boa constrictor so I took my lighter and just kind of... whoosh. And that's how I got sued by the Prime Minister of Japan."

It seems completely benign.

Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2016, 11:20:17 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki would after splashing water on her face, not paying any mind to the fact that someone probably took a shower, would walk slightly less asleep to the dining hall and would try to get a bottle of ketchup and her favorite food, omurice as well as a few bits of bacon, sausage and whatever else she haphazardly put onto her plate.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2016, 07:56:17 pm »

Yuki Ito

You have to kind of craft the Omurice yourself, but it's manageable. The spread is really quite expansive, if mostly western-focused.  An omlette folded over a small bowl of rice does the job, and you sit with a plop at the dining table, where Dani is arguing with Maria over the ethics of... lighting snakes on fire.

"It's unacceptable." Maria di Roma is saying. "You risked losing the target - that is, what if you had lit the man himself on fire?"

Dani pouts. "Come on! I was panicking! Like, how often do you see somebody get eaten by snakes?"

"Depends on where you live..." Pedro Amazonia pipes in meekly. "There's always stories floating around about who got eaten by a snake in Amapa, even though I live in Minas Gerais. Umm, that's a bit more... south east. Montes Claros..." Everyone is just kind of looking at him, so Pedro gets nervous. "I mean, that's the cit- Hey, Sasha! Good morning!" Seeing an opportunity to escape, Pedro flails his hand in the air. "I hope you're not too tired after last night."
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2016, 08:06:46 pm »

Sasha Viola
Sasha gives a smirk at Pedro and gives a smirk.
"Yep I'm pretty good Pedro by the way did monokuma actually put a new rule in that thing or not?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2016, 08:23:14 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki would eat a bit her food causing her to wake up a bit and be in a more talkative mood. "Whats all this about a snake? And why would you light it on...fire... that's just cruel."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2016, 09:52:02 pm »

Sonja Nobody
"I agree with miss Ito" Sonja gets up and grabs a bowl cereal since she didn't get breakfast, when she returns to her seat she starts eating, not even leaving a crumb or spill as expected of a royal
No sig yet

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2016, 10:16:40 pm »

Dani Arizona

"Look, it was eating the leader of Japan! I panicked, okay?" She pouts, stuffing some bacon into her mouth.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2016, 10:49:56 pm »

Sasha Viola
Sasha takes out the handbook and in a surprised tone reads out a rule.
" Sexual relations are strictly prohibited, except for in the dorm rooms or the baths. That means you......Miss Viola."
Sasha blushes and in a tone that is dripping with annoyance. "stupid...stupid bear."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2016, 11:04:56 pm »

Yuki Ito
Yuki responds to Dani by saying "If it was eating someone and you absolutely had to kill it then then you should have killed it in any way other then fire, that's one of the worst ways to go and could have lit the guy on fire too! I can understand more since you panicked but still....fire is bad... also try not to panic or you may do stupid things that will end badly, just breath, keep calm and carry on." before going back to her meal putting a bit more ketchup on it.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2016, 08:09:11 pm »

Pedro Amazonia

"So, should we explore this place today? I'm really not comfortable murdering people to get out... maybe we can find some spaceships or something?"

Dani Arizona

"Oooh, What's that, Miss Viola? A new ruuule?~"

She perks up as Yuki says her piece. "You say that so easy... I'd like to see you not panic when a snake is eating someone super duper important. What are you, Sakura Ogami? I don't have that kind of self-control!"
Thou art I, I art Thou.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2016, 08:47:53 pm »

Yuki Ito
"Many things are easier said then done to be fair. Though I honestly don't how how I would react to anyone being eaten by a snake." Yuki then turned to Pedro and said "I doubt we would find spaceships, but we might find escape pods or something. Either way it doesn't hurt to check and we might find something interesting, though I still think this is just a joke in poor taste."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2016, 09:34:10 pm »

Sonja Nobody

"Its set then, lets split up into groups and tour the building, perhaps their will be an area with no cameras or maybe with no monokuma"
No sig yet

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2016, 09:40:19 pm »

Please select areas to explore using the map in your handbook.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2016, 09:45:34 pm »

Sonja nobody

"So shall we form groups or travel all together?"
No sig yet

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2016, 10:53:49 pm »

Yuki Ito

"I think we should go into two groups to search this space base, but what do you all think? I want to know what everyone else has to say about this before we go."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 32