Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23585 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1.4 - The Paladin Falls
« Reply #330 on: December 01, 2016, 04:22:12 pm »

Sasha Viola.
Sasha shakes her head in truth.....she hadn't noticed shit been....too overwhelmed by everything.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2016, 04:42:52 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki is silent for a moment, thinking of what to say. After a good ten seconds she spoke "I think...I think Sasha-san did what she did because she was...maybe in love? I think she really loved him and...you know what happened after." Yuki paused for a moment and rubbed the back of her head and then adjusted her goggles before continuing. "Also, I'm still going to make it, as everything you have and everyone you care about can be taken away from you in a instant, so you should never take anything for granted, even the smallest things."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:21:49 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 01, 2016, 06:58:56 pm »

Asmi bint Muhammad

Asmi stays silent, and simply offers a pointed look at Maria as Maria questions Sasha.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2016, 09:07:21 am »

((Still missing some actions I think.))

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 05, 2016, 09:20:52 am »

'Eesha Washington

"Kheh. You're a sap, Ito. That wasn't love. That was obsession. Debt. There was nothing positive the way she acted after the trial..." 'Eesha sighs. "You've never really loved somebody have you? It's not about denying reality."

Maria di Roma

"Feh. I guess I'll spell it out for you." Maria flips her hair behind her head, a black cascade that's almost mesmerizing to watch. "We never really looked into Pedro's room. I've been waiting for someone else to notice - after..." Maria bites back her words, turning slightly red. "Well, in any case, I... wouldn't feel comfortable intruding in Pedro's room... but perhaps you would, Signora. And of course, our dear new friend Asmi can come along as well." She shoots a sweet smile towards the girl in question.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 05, 2016, 11:06:19 am »

Sasha........Viola?
Sasha is completely and utterly silent her eye's staring into Maria's.....with a actually kinda frightening intensity before she heads without a word to pedros room to open it if possible.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 06, 2016, 08:30:32 am »

Asmi bint Muhammad

Asmi is somewhat shocked by this revelation, but she keeps a straight face as she follows "Sasha" into the room, although she does raise an eyebrow at Maria.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 06, 2016, 07:59:09 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki frowned and sighed before saying. "I...I assume family doesn't count in this case, does it?" and going silent again, not really knowing what else to say.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:22:11 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 08, 2016, 06:04:56 pm »

'Eesha Washington

'Eesha winces a bit. "Nah, I guess I misspoke. Like, someone outside your family. Sorry, Ito - Yuki. Sorry, Yuki."

Sasha Viola

Pedro's dorm is behind the corner. Somehow, you don't remember ever noticing it over here, even though he definitely lived this way; just one of many things we never notice until it's too late. Now, somehow, the sation feels as empty as the space outside, and as frigidly cold. And yet...

When you place your hand on the handle to the dorm room, it feels... well, it feels cold, but somehow warm. Then it-

Asmi bint Muhammad

The minute Sasha touches Pedro's doorknob, she gets a extremely strange expression on her face, and then drops. She's twitching as she does, and as her hand leaves the knob, a small spark leaps the gap before it grows too wide. Before you or Maria can react, she hits the floor with a heavy thump, eyes wide open and blank.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 08, 2016, 06:06:37 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley... isn't really sure what to input into the conversation that hasn't already been said.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 08, 2016, 06:47:56 pm »

Yuki Ito

"Its fine, you don't need to apologize. Uhm, as for your question, outside of my family....no, I never really had a relationship like that...O-Other then a c-crush I had once if t-that counts...but...that's it. A-Anyway, back on topic, wouldn't a obsession still be love? Its a kind of twisted form of love but...still love, right? Besides, her family was completely untreated to the trial and maybe she thought rule three would protect them."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:22:23 pm by piratejoe »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 08, 2016, 07:33:29 pm »

Monokuma

"It would have! But she chose to sacrifice them! Weird; it's not like they would really buy anything important. Just that little doll thing he always carried with him. Guess she should've read the fine print."

Monokuma appears behind 'Eesha, sending nearly everyone at the table flying trying to get away from him. Almost immediately, though, 'Eesha's face twists into a snarl of rage and she starts to march towards the bear. "You little Jigsaw-ripoff! Let's see you smile like that when I rip your face off!"

Monokuma takes a step back. "Hahaha! I'm stronger than I look you know! Come at me, Sister!" Monokuma seems to swell, muscles growing. "Misbehaving students will be punished you know!"

Thou art I, I art Thou.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2016, 03:51:03 am »

Asmi bint Muhammad

Asmi stares in shock and surprise for a moment, before attempting to calm herself down and inspect Sasha. Is she still breathing? However, she can barely hold it in not to lunge at Maria, instead glaring at her as she goes to check for a pulse on Sasha.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 10, 2016, 05:20:20 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki just sighs, not saying a word. She would have argued about the rules but she knew that would probably just lead to another trial with Sasha as the blackened over her family or something else that was simply...bad.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:22:34 pm by piratejoe »

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 11, 2016, 01:01:05 pm »

Grimm Castle

Is still baricaded in his room, he sits there wondering if it was night time

Hes not 100% sure how time works in space
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 03:20:08 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32