Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23595 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1.4 - The Paladin Falls
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2016, 07:46:59 pm »

Sasha viola
"Your gonna put em in my room aren't you? Seems like the messed up thing you'd do... actually don't answer that.... I'm going to just... see if anything has changed"
Sasha gets up and quietly heads off to explore
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 07:53:45 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2016, 08:39:54 pm »

Sasha Viola

Explore where? Your room?

Asmi Bint Muhammad

You have the key to your dorm room. Pulling on the handle, you release it to let the door slide open automatically, an odd fusion of futuristic and rustic technology.

The interior is just how you left it. A pale violet rug is set up perfectly aligned with the rest of the room, the bed with sheets of the same color (though the under sheets are darker) pushed against the far corner. There's a small desk on the far wall, underneath a shelf. The desk and shelf are covered with memorabilia from your journeys around the middle-east and northern Africa, mostly dolls, jars of incense, and various bolts of fanciful cloth that you've determined to never let Dani get her hands on. A laptop computer hums quietly on the desk, an inviting blue glow that nevertheless leads nowhere; the Academy Internet is offline, no doubt the work of the Mastermind. Trying to fix it has been more than just an uphill battle; as far as your basic understanding of computers goes, he or she must have completely unplugged the router... or something to that effect.

There are few pictures here; you're not really one for photographs at the best of times, and your recent... issues... have made them an even rarer occurrence. The only one visible from the doorway is a portrait of your family, framed in cheap, fake wood. Invisible from the door right now is the small iron crescent and star. It runs on a track around the room, positioned determined to a projection of the Ka'baa. As there are few windows to the outside of the station and you aren't much of a geographic mind, you don't know particularly how valid the positioning is. Still, it's the best you have, so it's what you use.

As the door slides shut, you unwrap your head, freeing your hair for you to run your fingers through. You still feel a bit nauseous from watching Viola do something like that... It's fortunate Ashley managed to save what little could be salvaged of the cruel situation. And Maria's actions at the class trial were... Too close to home.

Yuki Ito

You've arrived in your room. The night-time announcement hasn't played yet - if you were to hazard a guess, it's only just after noon, by Monokuma's time. And yet, you feel exhausted.

Did Sasha really just consign a little girl to die for someone she just met? Is that really the actions of the Ultimate Hero?

Grimm Castle

You head to the cafeteria and grab a bowl of oats with milk, but your mind isn't really in the food. You just sit there, for a few moments, softly caressing the fork in your hand, thinking.

Then you realize you grabbed a fork to eat cereal, and very nearly dunk your face into the soup. Is it soup? It is, right? Well, it's cold, so it can't be soup. So it's not soup. Even though it's liquid with solid chunks in it... Is this soup? Or not?

Is this really relevant?
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2016, 08:42:16 pm »

Just the school she'd check her room as well yes...but she'd do a sweep of the school she'd take her bandages with her from her room.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2016, 08:50:17 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki would take her music player and start listening to some music to help calm down, after roughly thirty minutes she would get what materials and tools where in her room and start to work on a model, she planed on making two and from scratch to boot but started with the one she couldn't get out of her mind after they had such a grizzly death.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2016, 09:00:15 pm »

Grimm Castle

After eating... whatever it is I'm eating

I head to the rec room for some darts before heading to my room (checking if i've had any uninvited guests while I was away) then baricade the door with whatever I can before heading to bed.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2016, 09:05:02 pm »

Sasha Viola

As you stop by your room to grab your bandages, the thought strikes you that you've never been to the hydroponics room. You decide to check it out, owing to your funk and desire to be alone right now. Perhaps some greenery will steady your mind?

The greenhouse proves to be largely opposite to the cafeteria. Immeditely in front of the door (which whooshes open as you make to enter) lies a set of hydroponic gardens, each growing a staggeringly dense amount of grains. Rice, Wheat, Oats, and Corn are all represented here, along with a smaller patch for potatoes and assorted berries, and some further patches that seem to be largely for whatever else is required in relatively small numbers. Several of the vats of hydroponic crops are stacked on top of one another, and each vat bears the small signature of Matsuoko Hiimeda, Ultimate Botanist.

One vat, however, seems to be filled with a massive flower, stretching up to the ceiling. It looks like a cross between some colorful jungle flower and a venus flytrap, and the small plaque in front of it names it the "Monokuma Flower". You almost decide to look away (Towards the clucking that sounds amazingly like chickens and probably is), but something small, pink, and white catches your eye.

From one of the outgrowths on the Monokuma flower hangs a small charm, like one you might attach to your cellphone.

YOU GOT THE PEDRO'S STUFFED MONOMI (#101)!!

Yuki Ito

As you chip away at the model, it's face starts to come into sharper and sharper relief. You hardly know who you're carving when you start, but it quickly becomes apparent that your hands have made up their minds.

Rolling your wrists for a moment, you place the half-finished model of Natasha Viola on the desk and just kind of... look at it.

Grimm Castle

You don't seem to have had any unexpected guests.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2016, 09:14:10 pm »

Sasha viola
Sasha is far away from said flower as she sits down in the corner of the room.....near the door she came in from...examining it....a small frown on their face.
"Who even is this i wonder...I mean...it looks like it'd probably have a robot like monokuma as well...."
Sasha quietly attaches to to her phone Dusting it off

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2016, 09:52:32 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley heads to the cafeteria to get some lunch, still somewhat shocked- both from the trial and the fact that her argument had *worked*.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2016, 10:13:06 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki sighed and sat down on her bed for a moment, she had calmed down mostly but it still was stressful knowing she'd probably be doing this again after the next trial, making models of whomever was murdered or executed, possibly until only she was left with the models of everyone else on the station as her only company. Of course she didn't know what she was going to do with the models, maybe she'd make a little shrine or she would give them to the people whom cared about that person the most or maybe she would just keep them. Regardless, her apatite returned to her as she had started to stop thinking about the deaths and started thinking about what fate she possibly would have here, she stood up and went to her door planing on going to get something to eat, after all you cant work without food now can you.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 16, 2016, 11:20:33 pm »

Asmi bint Muhammad

Asmi breathed in and out, trying to calm herself. She had seen much hardship and pain throughout her 16 years of life, but perhaps nothing as truly vicious as watching a girl choose between two sets of loved ones. The screams of Natasha Viola as she was burnt to a crisp were forever etched into her mind. Setting her gaze upon the prayer mat in her room, Asmi took a few steps forward, knelt on it, and began to pray, facing the Kaaba, with the aid of the iron crescent. She could have prayed for salvation, a miracle to get them out of this nightmare, revenge against Maria for bringing up those memories, but Asmi simply prayed for strength. Strength to help others, strength to speak to them, or even just the strength to believe in oneself. This was Asmi's prayer. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 01:18:22 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2016, 10:45:12 am »

Sasha Viola

As you attach it to your phone, you accidentally squeeze a hard lump in the center of the plush mini.

"I'm Monomi! Love love~!" Comes the reply.

Yuki Ito

As you exit and head down the hall to the cafeteria you notice Ashley Dylan a short ways ahead of you. She looks a bit dejected.

You start to bounce up to meet her, but nearly trip on your own feet. Dylan turns around, blinking in concern.

Asmi Bint Muhammad

It wasn't properly time to pray, but you needed that. As you release a breath, you can feel your worries start to melt a bit. Doing something as mundane as this has helped your mental state. You scuff your shoes back on and roll up your prayer mat, sliding the basin you washed your feet in back under the bed; you change that in the mornings, usually.

Your stomach grumbles slightly.

Ashley Dylan

As you head down the hallway towards the cafeteria, you notice a soft scuffle behind you. It's probably Yuki; She has a rather unique gait that makes her... less athletic than most people.

She's also just a tad pigeon-toed. Which is made evident when she stumbles over her own feet, nearly falling over. When you turn around, she's standing with her arms out like a bird, poised on one foot, before slowly falling onto her other foot with a small *pomf*.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2016, 10:51:39 am »

Sasha viola
She breathes coldly.... staring at it for a few moment's upon hearing it....a small smile finds itself worming her way onto her face.
"......I like it."
She carefully puts her phone away making sure not to damage the small bunny toy and then.....she heads to her room to go and check something out.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2016, 04:09:14 pm »

Ashley Dylan

"You alright, Yuki?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2016, 05:33:07 pm »

Asmi bint Muhammad

After pushing away the basin, Asmi decided it was time to go to the cafeteria. She was hungry, and it didn't exactly seem there was anything better to do. So, she opened the door of her room, and began her journey to the cafeteria.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2016, 09:51:12 pm »

Yuki Ito

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, well...mostly." she said rubbing the back of her head. "How about you?"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32