Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23594 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1.2 - one Smoking Gun, fifteen suspects
« Reply #195 on: September 23, 2016, 04:05:06 pm »

Sonja

"I slept"
No sig yet

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 23, 2016, 04:17:37 pm »

Yuki Ito

After just staring for a minute that felt like a few hours to Yuki she snapped a bit out of it. hearing the spy say something about knots "U-Uhm, I-I co-could t-try, y-you have t-to be c-careful w-when ma-making models a-after all. A-And m-modles of old s-sail ships n-need t-tying for t-the rigging." after speaking she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths You know what you have to do, just remain calm, this isn't as bad as what happened before. before looking at the monokuma file again. "W-Wait, why does it say monokuma file two instead of one?!"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 23, 2016, 04:22:56 pm »

Grimm Castle
Sonja is it really that hard t-
Suddenly has a REALLY bad feeling after hearing Yuki
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:25:48 pm by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 23, 2016, 05:14:18 pm »

Sasha seems to choke for a second and immediately looks at the handbook and her eyes widen.
".....Does that mean someone else is dead as well...."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 23, 2016, 05:32:59 pm »

Yep...

Grimm Castle mutters something under his breath

When we're done here sasha can you show me your room. Ashe and Sonja I would like it if you found out what everyone was up to before and after the night time announcement happened.
After thats done we look for the other victum.

Remember the buddy system
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 05:36:23 pm by Sprin »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2016, 06:11:32 pm »

Grimm Castle

You peel the shirt, sticky with blood away from the corpse's chest. The body underneath is covered in blood... and almost perfectly smooth. There's no scarring visible. The corpse is also frightfully skinny, the skin not neon pink as pale as a vampires.Body Condition has been added to the truth bullets section of your student handbook.

You click your tongue.

The cylinders, on closer inspection, are robotic rug cleaners. There's a clear window on the bottom for measuring how full the container is. It's been stained pink. A glance at the display shows they've been set for midnight on the dot. Rug Cleaners has been added to the truth bullets section of your student handbook.

The body's hands are stained with blood, as expected. There isn't as much as one might expect dripping from the nails embedded in the walls, however. On the right hand, the first two fingers are stained with blood... Fingers has been added to the truth bullets section of your student handbook.

The gun is simply lying on the floor. There's a few smears of pink on the grip, from where the killer must have been holding it. On a hunch, you decide to take out the magazine and count the bullets. Fourteen. Gun and Bullets have been added to the truth bullets section of your student handbook.

Then you hear it.

Sasha Viola

You move to examine the walls and floors, but 'Eesha blocks you. "Don't fucking dismiss me! Why are we letting this bitch run around scott free after she just killed someone?!" She grabs your by the front of your shirt roughly. "You aren't going to get away with this... I won't let you get away with this! I-"

Yuki Ito

The knot is a Gordian Knot. You won't be able to get it off no matter how nimble your fingers. Somehow you get the sense that the bag will never come off...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The scream echoes through the hallway. It sounds like it came from the bathrooms!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 23, 2016, 06:15:56 pm »

Sasha viola
Sasha moves to rip her hand away from essha and goes sprinting down to where the noise is as fast as she can.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 23, 2016, 06:17:19 pm »

Sonja runs to the bathroom
No sig yet

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 23, 2016, 06:22:30 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki gulped upon hearing the scream she then followed behind the others who where going to the bathroom.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 23, 2016, 06:46:55 pm »

Grimm Castle

Sounds like someone found the 2nd body.

He eyes Eesha
I want to have a small talk with you before the trial

>walk to the bathroom
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:54:40 pm by Sprin »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 23, 2016, 10:09:28 pm »

Class 65

Sasha doesn't have to break 'Eesha's hold on her; the American girl is already sprinting down the hallway towards the location of the scream. Sasha heads off after her, her speed greater in measure, but 'Eesha's long strides allow her to keep up.

They're quickly followed by Sonja and Yuki, both jogging down the hallway.

And behind them, Grimm Castle, with an expression as dark as his namesake on his face.

Yukari Nametame kneels in front of the bathroom, pale as a sheet. She notices her classmates approaching, turning to look with fearful eyes. "G-g-g-g-g-g..." She stutters.

Sasha blinks, but 'Eesha simply sneers and throws the door to the boys bathroom open wide.

Standing in the doorway, hand outstretched as if to grasp the handle from the inside, is Pedro Amazonia. "Oh." He says dully. His eyes are sunken, and have large bags under them, and even his hair seems somehow limper and less spry than before. "I'm sorry I'm late. I... I was having a bit of a break down, here. Sorry." He grins, but there's no mirth in it.

"G-GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!" Screams Yukari, cowering against the far wall.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 23, 2016, 10:12:14 pm »

Grimm Castle

WELL this complicates things

Pedro, tell me everything you've done between last night before the night time announcement to this exact moment
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:14:10 pm by Sprin »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 23, 2016, 10:31:54 pm »

Sasha viola
 Sasha stares at pedro and begin to shake her eyes wobbling looking like she's close to bursting into tears and she wobbles forward and grabs Pedro breathing a sigh of relief as she hugs him tight against her.
"T-Thank g-God Pedro your o-okay!"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:53:50 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2016, 02:11:00 am »

Yuki Ito

Yuki breaths a sigh of relief and then looks back down the hall. "I'm glad Pedro-san is okay, but we have to try and find out who did... it, right?" She then looks back at all of you "Did anyone find anything of note where the...m-murder took place before I woke up?"

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 24, 2016, 12:23:47 pm »

Sasha Viola

Pedro struggles lightly against his marshmallow hell, finally managing to arise a few moments later, gasping for air. "Ah! Calm down Sasha, I'm fine! I'm fine..."

Sasha doesn't stop gripping him with both hands, but Pedro eventually gives up escaping entirely. "I thought I was going to die..." He bemoans, a small tinge of pink gathering at one nostril. After a few breaths he turns to look at Castle.

"I've been in here since about four this morning. I'm not feeling to well, so..." He motions with his eyes towards Sasha, who's still crying into his shoulder. "I've been a bit stuck. You mind if we skip the details? ...As far as the murder goes, I didn't see anything. What happened?"

Pedro's Account has been added to the truth bullets section of your student Handbook.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*
Ahem! Periapsis Academies Headmaster has an announcement to make! Goooooooooood morning, students! The Sun is rising, and the Space Whales are singing! It's now officially morning! Rise and Shine!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:27:00 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32