Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23574 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2016, 07:57:31 pm »

Yuki Ito

After checking the student hand book, she checked the map for a second before walking over to the door and exiting a different way then she entered. She then went to the same place almost everyone else was at, the recreation hall.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2016, 09:45:27 pm »

Sasha Viola

Since Ashley is most of the way across the room, you really only end up helping Castle to his feet. He dusts himself off, tipping his violently red hat before tugging up his pants and winking at you.

"Liked what you saw, Ladies?"

Almost immediately you hear guffaws of female laughter from the doorway, where most of the class seems to be trying to squeeze in all at once. Dani Arizona is cackling madly, barely managing to squeak out, "Nice ass there, Austin Powers!" The statement meets with even more laughter, and Castle starts to turn a bit pink.

You sigh, turning back towards the Ultimate Spy. "I've seen worse things happen. This was at least light hearted, so I'm thankful."

You turn to Pedro, intent on leaving with the smaller boy as quickly as possible. "Do you know if the Baths are open, Pedro?"

Pedro takes a second to reboot and process what you said, before he shakes his head. "The only baths I've seen are the ones in the banheiro. T-though if y-you want, I-I can-"

It takes about that long for Dani to breeze across the room and put Pedro in a headlock. "Come 'ere, Seņor Taco Bell, we need to talk about the birdies and the beejies..."

"Ghuk-" Grunts Pedro, being dragged across the room. "B-but I am Portuguese, the word is Senhor-"

"That's mega cute~! But we need to get some distance from cutie tut over there. Come on come on!"

Pedro continues to protest, but cannot extricate himself before he is dragged from the room.

Yuki Ito

By the time you reach the Rec Room, most of the class seems to be inside. You notice Dani Arizona dragging off a reluctant Pedro Amazonia towards the dorms, but for the most part everyone is inside the Rec room - or in the case of Sonja Nobody, standing braced in the doorway, hand halfway between a dainty cover of the mouth and a irritated pinch at the bridge of her nose.

Sonja Nobody

The last missing member of your class appears behind you, violent pink hair drawing your attention. Sighing, you note that it's almost the color of blood - that grade of neon pink is a pretty rare hair color.

((Yep, blood is pink in the Dangan Ronpa Universe. I decided it. Note that this doesn't actually mean anything about Yuki Ito - plenty of people in the real world have hair that's a similar color to (rather dark, I suppose) blood. Or Yuki could dye it - It's up to Piratejoe. It's mostly a foreshadow for the upcoming murder, which is going to involve plenty of pink~... And maybe a bit of grey. Orange can come too. Ooh, and even some Lime Green...))
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2016, 09:51:03 pm »

Sonja still very red sits at a tab le in the rec room
No sig yet

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2016, 11:17:05 pm »

Yuki Ito

Standing outside the door Yuki tries to look in past Sonja wondering what happened, after a moment she says "Uhm, did something happen?...and could you please move a bit so I can go inside? sorry to bother you."

((Yuki's hair isn't dyed, also because of you saying that I'm now scared, as I probably should be.))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2016, 11:25:46 pm »

((NO MY HUSBANDO IS GREEN!!!! :3 PANIC! PANIC!))
Sasha Viola
Sasha after a few moment's of thought decides to head out of the room and after she's honestly curious what he was going to say which is pretty obvious from her face.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 29, 2016, 08:55:15 am »

Grimm Castle
Miss Arizona is just jelous she can't pull off heart shaped boxer shorts like Castle can.

All in all this was a succesful op the situation has now been defused and everything toatally went 100% acording to plan

>checks the room for anything out of the ordinary
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:01:33 am by Sprin »
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2016, 08:16:21 pm »

Grimm Castle

Nothing in particular strikes you as very out of the ordinary. You did do a very general search though; It's possible, even probable, you missed something you would find if you did a more specific check of.

Sasha Viola

You try to exit the Rec Room and follow Pedro and Dani, but you're blocked by the imposing stature of Askia Jabarre. "Come." He says, sighing and gripping you by the shoulder. His grip is firm, but gentle as he guides you back into the room. "We must discuss what we have discovered of this station. You and Mr. Amazonia have been together all day, yes! Meet some new people!" Askia flashes his trademark grin.

You could probably break free of his grip if you wanted to, but you doubt that would make you many friends.

Yuki Ito

You try to follow Sonja into the Rec Room, but almost immediately Pedro and Dani are in the way. Subtly, but pointedly, she motions for you to follow her, even as she chatters inanely to the panicking Pedro. You don't see anyone looking at you besides Hideaki, who quickly averts his eyes.

((Intrigue! Intrigue! Monokuma Despair!

Also, Portrait images have been added to the Class Handbook. If you would like a different portrait, either PM me or post in the OOC thread with a replacement.))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:43:16 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2016, 08:48:45 pm »

Grimm Castle

>examin Lockers

>inform monokuma my hair is blond not brown after seeing the portrait
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:51:57 pm by Sprin »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2016, 08:54:20 pm »

Sasha Viola
Tensing whether in pain or surprise her face growing to be a mixture of some sort of anger and pain her fist clenching before she blinks relaxing and quietly sighs and in a friendly tone.
"Yeah I probably should I just wanted to see what Pedro was going to say is all...Plus Pedro is the only who who's found anything noteworthy in the room so far so it would probably be best to go get him....please don't grab me so suddenly next time it suprised me is all and well I have these bandages on for a reason.so I'll be right back yes?"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:57:13 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2016, 10:33:10 pm »

Yuki Ito

Yuki looks in the room and then at Dani who seems to be getting further and further away, assuming it was important and that they could tell her what happened she starts following the two trying to catch up.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2016, 10:53:48 pm »

Grimm Castle

The lockers are just large enough to fit one person, but you'd have to take the shelves out.

Sasha Viola

Askia continues to block your way for a few seconds, looking at you suspiciously. But finally he sighs and allows you to pass. "Fine, Hero girl. Go stalk your boyfriend. I'm sure he will appreciate the extra attention."

Turning from you, he mutters, seemingly to himself, "We have no time for children in any case..."

When you emerge out into the hallway, you find no sign of anyone.
Thou art I, I art Thou.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2016, 11:03:15 pm »

Sasha Viola
"Please be quiet I'm hanging out with him so much quite frankly becuase he would be the easiest for anyone to kill and I don't want him or anyone else for that matter honestly to die you are welcome to come with me if you wish."

She sighs and leaves looking more relaxed getting that off her chest and she heads for the room's looking for Pedro.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2016, 08:48:43 am »

Sonja tells the group what she found in the hanger
No sig yet

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2016, 06:00:27 pm »

Grimm Castle
Explains that he over slept and hasnt found anything interesting as he goes to examine the pool tabls

He then trys to think of some way to apologise to Ashe after... The Toatally Planned Surprise Tsundere Disarmement and Extraction Protocal.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:04:36 pm by Sprin »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 03, 2016, 09:13:57 pm »

Grimm Castle

You shrug, explaining that you slept in, and haven't explored much at all. Askia shakes his head. "Fair enough. Queen Sonja?"

Sonja Nobody

"In the hangar," you begin serenely, "there is a pile of parts for spaceships. However, there are no engines... Even in the ships themselves. As well, the hangar door is no longer functional. There is no escape from that direction."

Askia nods. "Dylan? Ashley Dylan? You were searching this room, yes? Anything of note?"
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32