Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 2.1 - One Bear, Two Bear, Good Bear, Bad Bear  (Read 23565 times)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
Re: Periapsis Academy - Chapter 1 - Space, the Final Despair
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2016, 08:59:40 pm »

Grimm Castle

Thumbing through the rules and regulation page on the  Notebook he notices rule 8

"Rule #8: Sexual relations are strictly prohibited, except for in the dorm rooms or the baths. That means you, Miss Viola."

What happened!?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2016, 09:08:44 pm »

Yuki Ito

After taking a peek to see if it was just a joke in bad taste Yuki looked up slightly and saw the phone. She reacted by burying her face further into her hands and just siting down. After roughly five minutes she stands up now much more calm, although much more distraught to put it lightly, with her shoulders slumped and looks at Maria and says in a tone to match her mood "What do you want me to do..." needless to say Yuki currently wishes she knew the door was unlocked.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:11:43 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2016, 09:21:35 pm »

Sasha Viola

Eesha develops a disgusted look on her face, as if she had bitten into a chocolate to find it's filled with cough syrup. Pedro stiffens, already red enough to constitute a new color on the spectrum.

"Ew. That's how you treat your friends? I can't stand clingy sluts like you. I bet you judge your status by how big of a dick you ride."

Ashley Dylan sighs from nearby the pool table, dropping one cue with a clatter. "If it bothers you, don't pay attention. It's not like they're flirting with you." she says, crossing her arms.

Pedro squeaks out something about how he's not flirting with anyone, but nobody listens.

"I didn't see anyone talking to you. Get the fuck out of our conversation."

Grimm Castle arrives at this moment, looking like a young man who just walked into a cat fight he didn't want to be involved in.
Pedro shoots him a sympathetic look.

Yuki Ito

You slump to the floor, despondent. Maria doesn't smile evilly, or laugh at you, however.

"That may come later. For now... Simply do not kill anybody."

Maria nods grimly as you glance up at her.

"I am already narrowing the suspects. I do not believe in permitting my enemies a head start, regardless of how much they may be below me mentally." She turns, opening the door to the hallway. "I am in the business of outsmarting people. I will not easily allow someone to defeat me at my own specialty."

And with that, she leaves, turning towards the hydroponics room.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2016, 09:27:33 pm »

Grimm Castle
"Am I interupting something?"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:29:05 pm by Sprin »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »

Sonja nobody

Sonja gathers her group and heads to the cafeteria to report what they investigated if no ones is there they will move to the rec room
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2016, 09:42:47 pm »

Sasha Viola

Sasha seems to look at Eesha before she frowns the smile on her face gone letting go of Pedro she walks closer to Eesha enough to make sure she can see the cold look in her eyes before she opens her mouth her fists clenched held tight.

'Do me and everyone else a favor princess and learn to tell when people are not being serious and most of all stop being such a prick you....Y-You Haven't experienced pain,true pain, You haven't been stabbed and burned beaten, hit by car's saving people! Carrying your failures over your head making it hard to sleep at night making you feel like a failure becuase you failed to save someone becuase you were too scared or weak! You haven't had to deal with the problems of life and you wouldn't have the strength to go through what I have! If I want to relax for once in my life and actually have friends who don't want to be my friend cause of title.I....I think I've..I've...Earned that hope." Sasha frowns and grips her head looking openly ashamed after a few moments realizing what she just said and takes a step back looking disappointed in herself her eyes quivering for a moment and looks back at Essha seriously for a moment. "I'm...I'm sorry Eesha that I just went off on you..It's just...I...I just want to relax for once in my life..."
((heroics are great! Tottaly swell!))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2016, 10:01:31 pm »

Grimm Castle

Attempts to sneak himself and Pedro out of this situation

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2016, 11:01:32 pm »

Yuki Ito

Don't kill anyone? That's it? I wasn't planning on killing anyone anyway but, why does she think I would kill anyone in the first place? I mean this will be revealed as a prank at some point or another right? Yuki thought to herself in continued denial of the situation as she stood up. I probably should use that tablet I have for once. and with that she checked her handbook finally as she continued to think about things and let her mind wander.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2016, 06:16:38 pm »

Yuki Ito

When you check your handbook, you notice an addition to the Class Report Card... or rather, a pending one. Each profile now has a dark rectangle with the words "Portrait coming soon" written in the center. Huh.

Sasha Viola

"Do me and everyone else a favor princess and learn to tell when people are not being serious and most of all stop being such a prick you....Y-You Haven't experienced pain,true pain, You haven't been stabbed and burned beaten, hit by car's saving people! Carrying your failures over-"

"Oh save me the fucking sob story, Supergirl." Snaps 'Eesha, putting one hand on her hip as she approaches far to closely. "Everything that happened to you was your own damn fault because you have to be all up in everybody's business. People like you disgust me. Selfish, egotistical bitches who can't leave well enough alone because they have to be the Hero of everybody else story! Even after all that saving and all that heroic bullshit, you still can't get it through your thick head that we would all be happier and better off if you just left us the fuck alone!"

Grimm Castle

You take advantage of 'Eesha stepping out of your way to try to sneak Pedro out of the rapidly deteriorating situation. You manage to approach him, but just as you sidle up next to him as subtly as you can in your colorful outfit, your trip over an untied shoelace.

The resulting crash is spectacular. You trip towards the pool table, where Ashley is still inspecting the pool cues. She fails to notice you until it's too late, and you smash into her back. The pool cue she just put down is quickly straddled as she falls forward, by first her and then you, even as her hand arches back to grab onto something. Unfortunately, she grasps your belt, which comes undone, and your trousers drop. So do you, and the pole becomes like a balance, lifting up Ashley onto it's end as you sink down.

Time seems to pause for a moment. For the longest instant in both of your lives, Castle sits on the floor, a pool cue between his legs, standing almost vertically, his trousers around his ankles and his heart-patterned boxers out for all to see. Ashley, still in shock at the sudden change in her environment, rides the top of the pole, legs wrapped around the shaft and head tossed upwards. Tears sparkle at the corners of her eyes.

Then it all comes tumbling down. The pole, driven by it's own momentum, flings Ashley into the corner of the rec room opposite the door, where she rolls and springs upright on reflex. Castle, still dazed, sits on the floor with his pants around his ankles, until the pool cue drops and with a solid thud strikes him on top of the head. Castle collapses in a heap, briefly unconscious.

Sonja Nobody

Of all the things you were expecting to see when you entered the rec room, this was not one of them.

((Talk about a fucking Mikan moment. First roll of the game and it's a natural 1. Ashley didn't roll a crit fail, but she did fail to notice Castle. Luckily her Dex is good enough to make sure she didn't have her own Mikan moment coming down from Castle's Pole.))

((EDIT: Briefly forgot you were rolling under  your scores. Fuck it; I'll keep it. It's funny.))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:26:33 pm by Karnewarrior »
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2016, 06:23:06 pm »

Ashley Dylan

Ashley, her face tomato-red still, dusts herself off. "...What just happened?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2016, 06:27:08 pm »

Grimm Castle
Is unconcious*

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:37:02 pm by Sprin »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2016, 06:27:35 pm »

Sasha Viola
"I don't do it for myself Eesha and it appears that you just can't understand that.
Sasha turns her back on Eesha and casually holds out a hand to both of the people who embarrassed themselvesbefore turning to Pedro. "Do you know if the bath or like sauna or whatever is open Pedro?"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:06:37 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2016, 07:02:58 pm »

Grimm Castle
Wakes up in his cloths, head pounding from whatever just happened. He's not entirely sure, some type of sedative perhaps? Thats not important to him right now, whats important is were is he, how did he get there, what does he remember? A rocket? A bear? Was it a dream?

Wait why are my pants dow-

"Fuck..."
He stands up and trys to fix himself.

"Anyone liked what they saw?"
He gives a wink to the nearest girl
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:06:35 pm by Sprin »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2016, 07:45:16 pm »

Sonja stands at the door silent and a bit red
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2016, 07:47:31 pm »

Sasha shrugs at his wink.
"I've seen worse things happen to a guy before this was one of the more light hearted so I'll say it was better then nothing."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32