Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to Dragon [5/5]  (Read 5802 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dragon [5/5]
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2016, 12:59:03 pm »

I Breath at em, If that doesn't get rid of them then I'll EAT THEM.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2016, 05:13:02 pm »

Size: Horse
Affinity: Horses Chaos (random breath effects)

Breathe chaos on something and hope that it turns into food.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2016, 06:04:00 pm »

Start building a castle out of clouds.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2016, 06:56:55 pm »

Jeff smiles eerily as he recalls the good old days.

"It all started when I was massacring some other Hamlet. As I chewed on some stupid humans, I accidentally sneezed. Miraculously, their wounds started to heal before my eyes. I discovered I could torture them easily by simply breathing all over them as I slaughtered them. They would live for longer, and experience far more pain. Besides, it seemed the healing process itself was immensely painful.

I want to inflict that pain on all those in this village. Why do you ask?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2016, 08:43:41 pm »

Once Fuerom wakes up, he flies to the Lakeside Village and demands a Tribute of half of the Village's Wealth, their sworn eternal Fealty, and at least 10 of their finest maidens to serve as a snack. When If they have the presumptuous ego to refuse a being as perfect as Fuerom, He goes on a rampage, destroys the Village, takes all of their Riches, and eats all but one but one of the Villagers, who he leaves alive, so that he may spread word of Fuerom's unstoppable might. After that, he wallows in the pitiful Wealth the former Village had to offer for a while, before searching for a suitably large, preferably underwater with plenty of airspace, cave to hoard his Treasure in and sleep peacefully.

If the Village somehow actually follows Fuerom's demands, he allows the Villagers to vote one of their own as the new Overseer of the Village, and allows them to continue on as they normally do. Except they pay their taxes to Fuerom The Indignant, and not some petty Human King. As a display of power, he destroys an unimportant building with his Breath Powers, being careful not to flood the Village. He orders the quickest Villagers to spread word of Fuerom's Domain, and report back as to whether the nearby Villages also submit, send a Tribute identical to the earlier one, and allow Fuerom to appoint an overseer. He then searches for a suitably large, preferably underwater with plenty of airspace, cave to hoard his Treasure in.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]