Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: God Game: May God be with us  (Read 941 times)

aDwarfNamedUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
God Game: May God be with us
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:33:00 pm »

You sit looking furiously at the paperwork on your desk. As you sit in anger, your secretary, Rosalia, says, "The führer wishes to see you." You exit the room and walk to the führer's office. Before entering, you pray silently, Veto, please protect me from harm.
---------
You are Veto, a god born of the mortal realm. This man is your avatar, Lieutenant General James Decker of the Imperial Army.
Rules:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Long Live The !!sand pear wood throne!!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: God Game: May God be with us
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 09:45:48 am »

Bless Decker with extreme toughness (in the sense of bullet deflection) and a spot of valor.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 11:56:56 am »

Bless Decker with uncanny luck and danger sense.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 04:28:39 pm »

Interesting.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

aDwarfNamedUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 10:12:11 pm »

Bless Decker with extreme toughness (in the sense of bullet deflection) and a spot of valor.
Bless Decker with uncanny luck and danger sense.
James thinks to himself, why am I praying now, I can face whatever comes my way. He enters the führer's office. "Do you know why I stationed you here, Lt. Gen. Decker? Not because you were underperforming, but because I trusted you." The führer immediately began trying to explain to James why he was not being punished, until James felt a tingle. A few seconds later, a security guard burst into the office holding a man at gunpoint. "Caught 'im snoopin' 'round the file room,"the guard said. The führer replied "Kill him tomorrow morning. Show him no mercy."
---
James has been blessed to now deflect bullets and he can now sense danger, but you no longer feel  some of the power that was flowing into you.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 12:51:46 am »

Mind Control the Fuhrer into making worship of us the state religion

aDwarfNamedUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 04:32:16 pm »

Mind Control the Fuhrer into making worship of us the state religion
You insert thoughts of yourself into the führer's mind and make him want belief in you to be the state religion.
------
"You are dismissed,"the führer says. James exits the room and begins walking out of the building and to his automobile. The door is opened by James' butler and James enters the vehicle. The door is closed, but while the door closes, James feels a tingle. He brushes it off but then gets a headache. The engine revs up, but James blacked out before he heard it
-----
You feel your power begin to dwindle, but then grow.
-----
-Clarified the rules

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 04:34:53 pm »

Is our avatar married yet? If not, use an action to find a wife. If yes, use an action to make babies if we do not have a firstborn yet. Use remaining actions to do an excellent job of whatever our job is.

aDwarfNamedUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 11:21:10 pm »

Is our avatar married yet? If not, use an action to find a wife. If yes, use an action to make babies if we do not have a firstborn yet. Use remaining actions to do an excellent job of whatever our job is.
James wakes up in a dingy cell, and begins reflecting on his life so far: His childhood, empty of friends or real parents, his military service, where he worked up to the rank of Lieutenant General, his stationing at the headquarters, where he settled down, married, and had a son named Dawson, and finally now. Three real stages in his life, only one with much happiness, but that one very boring. Then, he began worshiping Veto, and it all changed. Now, he was here, in a cell. Why me?, he thought/
-----
On the day the führer declared worship of Veto the state religion, riots began and the nation's secret religious folk began to rebel, beginning a chaotic near-anarchy.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 07:04:32 am »

Unlock the celldoor using HP