Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 3: The Race is on!  (Read 28132 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Theater of the Void: IC (Something/⊕֍࿃) Tick 2: Y(e)g(od)gdrasil
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2016, 07:42:31 pm »

....Can I revoke the strange moods, get a refund, and implement something else?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2016, 07:46:13 pm »

Create 2000 Humans, (crunchwise effectively traitless) three-legged, three-armed sapient insectoids with vestigial wings (used mostly for communication, c.f. semaphore) who speak an extensively click-based language. They cultivate bioluminescent fungi using the nutrient-rich sap of the Tree, are generally relatively open-minded/xenophilic, and net-reproduce roughly as fast as H. sapiens humans.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2016, 07:48:13 pm »

-vimbr starts feeling the effects of his dedication.-

"urk. I m-might have over done it........I think I need to sit down....."

-he looks pale-
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2016, 07:52:32 pm »

....Can I revoke the strange moods, get a refund, and implement something else?
If this is allowed, may I undo my 8 crux investiture and instead use my Crux to create the shrine? If not, I'll change my auto-action to be saving up Essence and Crux  to create the shrine.

Investigate why the Faithful hate me. They are of the final model, right?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2016, 08:18:26 pm »

Likely unlikely, I was trying to accomplish something else entirely than the result and I want my money back.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2016, 08:25:16 pm »

Provide the Humans with an abjad writing system and the first two Leavings for them to find on their own (i.e. do not appear directly):

Spoiler: Leavings I-II (click to show/hide)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 16, 2016, 08:29:55 pm »

Cornealis uses 1P to invoke major agricultural growth for both Euro Ant teams.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2016, 08:48:39 pm »

1E/10P/10C

3E: Create 1000 worship-capable dolphins that are fatally allergic to  sudden bursts of light [like a flashbang] and enter an euphoric state from devouring the flesh of  porpoises and mortals. Severe lack of genetic variety leads to the birth of porpoises.  These dolphins are utterly incapable of crafting metal objects. Nickel, titanium and zinc can trigger either extreme pleasure or a painful death in large concentrations if swallowed by an individual.
3E: Create 500 Porpoises, a sapient race of wise sages highly skilled in magic. Have an intrinsic connection to metals and find it easier to manipulate, even through mediums. Slow reproduction. Severe lack of genetic variety leads to the birth of dolphins.

6P: Boost the growth rates of my races
2P: Boost the learning rates of my races

After actions: 1E/2P/3C
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 08:51:39 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Theater of the Void: IC (Something/⊕֍࿃) Tick 1: Act 1
« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2016, 09:06:19 pm »

"Now that the world has been created... let us-" ((I'm having trouble keeping track of all the gods(and other things) that make up the Chorus, so... The Chorus.))

"Create." ((Gai-Gen.))

"Okay, yeah, but what?" ((Jens.))

"I... hm." ((Quarken.))

"An enforcer of justice, perhaps?" ((Enias.))

"Hold on. We all have our own desires, do we not? Whatever we should make should reflect the desires of all of us, lest we rip ourselves asunder with out disagreement." ((Shennias.))

"Yes. I agree with that." ((Unescargot.))

"What an absolute pain! You're saying that since we're merged, whatever we do will require us to work together? Blast it all!" ((Old King Coal.))

"Something for us all. A tower of trials and boons and curses." ((The Chorus.))

Time for a price check.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 16, 2016, 09:10:09 pm »

0E/10P/10C
Kyuu looks at the more water filled parts of the world and near the shores makes the Pelagic's (7C) a race of humanoid fish that have blue scales everywhere on their other then there stomach, chest, and lower jaw which the scales there are a milky white, their two eyes are compleatly navy blue except for the pupil which looks like two black orbs merging into each other. They are strong and tough and a few of them are born with a affinity for biomancy and usually become shamans. They are amphibious and tend to stick by the shores of the world tree, never going to far out at sea and never going to far into the land. They tend to hunt in schools and are warlike usually eating there enemy's after they are slain. They are carnivorous and they have sharp teeth which they use for ripping apart prey if they don't have a weapon on hand.

Kyuu also spends 5P to increase the Pelagic's mental capacity so they can learn stuff faster.

0E/5p/3C.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 10:49:15 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2016, 09:22:29 pm »

The trickster god watches his Piscar begin to spread throughout the world tree. Some are eaten, of course, but most survive, and the knowledge gained is most useful. Deciding he needs a race of worshippers to call his own, Oszust reaches into his robes, pulling out a chunk of his Crux, and begins to mold it into his image.

The thief god works tirelessly, carefully molding the energy into a being worthy of himself. At the end of his craftsman's mood, he's created an approximately 4-foot tall green-skinned creature. Physically weak, but agile and intelligent, the Gremil, as he calls them, are designed to be the perfect thieves. Stealthy, quiet, and cursed with almost child-like fixation on the pursuit of shiny baubles and valuables. He releases them out into the world, confident they'll be successful.

He promptly realizes the foolishness of just throwing them out into the world. Cunning as they are, the Gremil would be easy prey for beasts, or other sentients. Oszust realizes that they must be sheltered, if they are to blossom into the scourge of hoarders everywhere. Thus, the trickster uses his own personal power to carve out a vast system of tunnels and passages through the world-tree, allowing the Gremil to travel almost anywhere, given time, and live underground, away from the other races.

6C: Create the Gremil, a race of goblin-like creatures. Physically weak, but agile and intelligent. Really really like shiny things and valuable objects. They're a fungal creature, reproducing by releasing spores underground, which latch onto the walls of their tunnels and grow into adult Gremil. This means they multiply twice as fast as humans. Create 1000 Gremil, and put them in the Fenceway.

4 Power: Create the Fenceway, a vast system of underground tunnels and passages that allow the Gremil to travel throughout the world-tree, and live apart from the other sentient races. If possible, give the Gremil a commandment to keep this system a secret.

0E/6P/4C

(OOC: I assumed Power would suffice for the Fenceway, since it's basically just carving out stone/wood (whatever it is) to make room. If it wouldn't work, ignore that action. If it would work, but that isn't enough power, use as much as is needed.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 16, 2016, 09:27:42 pm »

Azem sits at the base of the world tree and hums to himself. A cloud of sapphires appears in the air.

"Come little ones it's time to grow, come little ones, it's off you go, the form of the divine you shall take, Of Wealth Greed and Want you shall you be made."

Create the first dragon

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2016, 09:28:37 pm »

Mungash Looks upon The Humans, And Mumbles under his breath, beginning work on something to be his...
I Create 4E of Necromangers(Described below) Followed by 3E of Pings(Described below-er). and place them both in the World Tree.
Spoiler: Necromangers (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pings (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 16, 2016, 09:41:12 pm »

The Chorus create The Tower, as detailed in the OOC, spending 7 Essence on it. The extra Essence goes into making an alarm system that will go off whenever a god uses a secret action affecting it.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #239 on: July 16, 2016, 09:53:18 pm »

Investigate where the brief presence came from with a budget of 3P. If less than 3P was used, investigate what the brief presence was too.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25