Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 3: The Race is on!  (Read 28142 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Theater of the Void: IC (Something/⊕֍࿃) Tick 1: Act 1
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2016, 12:27:52 am »

Greed flies through space, disgruntled that he has no hoard yet. He looks at the possessions of the other gods with avarice.

"I suggest maing a cubic world entirely out of precious metals and gemstones."
((Perhaps pick a color less.. Eyesearing?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2016, 12:40:05 am »

"...You sound like the greedy type keep your hands away from my locket and we shall be....fine."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2016, 01:17:09 am »

"A cube world would be much better then a flat world, however if the planet is made out of nothing but gemstones and precious metals how will our creations make any weapons? Besides if precious metals where so common they wouldn't be precious would they."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2016, 01:25:08 am »

The Library begins to come to "life", so to speak, and immediately (and silently) begins to work.

-at this point vimbr's face just screams "help me"-
Clearly, vimbr's memories of her(?) interaction with Amber cause her distress. Copy, then remove them.

Amber begins to calmly drink some of the tea that she did not pour onto herself her eyes closing her body shivering in some kind of delight and after finishing a few more gulps in q relieved tone her voice sounding lively and much less cracked and raspy.
"...I have not drank anything  in...so long."
Clearly, Amber's hibernation caused her(?) to feel unpleasant. Copy her memories of her time in the void, then remove the feeling of thirst from them.

Regardless of whatever the other deities do, create several Faithful, all next to each other in a cube-shape. Order them to reproduce.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 01:33:22 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2016, 01:32:42 am »

The Library begins to come to "life", so to speak, and immediately (and silently) begins to work.

Clearly, vimbr's memories of her(?) interaction with Amber cause her distress. Copy, then remove them.

Amber begins to calmly drink some of the tea that she did not pour onto herself her eyes closing her body shivering in some kind of delight and after finishing a few more gulps in q relieved tone her voice sounding lively and much less cracked and raspy.
Clearly, Amber's hibernation caused her to feel unpleasant. Copy her memories of her time in the void, then remove the feeling of thirst from them.

Regardless of whatever the other deities do, create several Faithful, all next to each other in a cube-shape. Order them to reproduce.

((Faithful will give almost no essence income. We're not allowed to make inanimate essence generators))

"A cube world would be much better then a flat world, however if the planet is made out of nothing but gemstones and precious metals how will our creations make any weapons? Besides if precious metals where so common they wouldn't be precious would they."
"They'll make weapons out of precious metals of course. Sure they may be shoddy weaponry compared to other materials, but if everyone uses them there won't be a better thing to compare them to. Alternatively, we can include small amount of other metals.

And I'm fine with the precious metals not actually being precious. I like how they look... and feel. And if we include more base metals like iron and copper, but make them rarer, they could be considered the actually valuable materials by the mortals, which would be amusing.
"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:28:37 am by Demonic Spoon »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2016, 01:34:42 am »

Clearly, Amber's hibernation caused her to feel unpleasant. Copy her memories of her time in the void, then remove the feeling of thirst from them.

((Faithful will give almost no essence income. We're not allowed to make inanimate essence generators))

"They'll make weapons out of precious metals of course. Sure they may be shoddy weaponry compared to other materials, but if everyone uses them there won't be a better thing to compare them to. Alternatively, we can include small amount of other metals.

And I'm fine with the precious metals not actually being precious. I like how they look... and feel. And if we include more base metals like iron and copper, but make them rarer, they could be considered the actually valuable materials by the mortals, which would be amusing."
They're not inanimate. There's a living brain in the center of each Faithful, which allows them to think.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2016, 01:45:21 am »

((IT'S HAPPENING AGAAAAAAAAIN))

((reserve post to keep eye on thread until time for real post opens up))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2016, 02:42:44 am »

They're not inanimate. There's a living brain in the center of each Faithful, which allows them to think.
(Im not robbing all the money in this bank! I plan to give it back by putting it into my bank account at this bank!- is basically your logic.)

Clearly, Amber's hibernation caused her(?) to feel unpleasant. Copy her memories of her time in the void, then remove the feeling of thirst from them.

(Implying you can easily erase memory's of other gods.)

And I'm fine with the precious metals not actually being precious. I like how they look... and feel. And if we include more base metals like iron and copper, but make them rarer, they could be considered the actually valuable materials by the mortals, which would be amusing."
"I would like it for there to be some base metals, though you really should add a layer of dirt and or sand to allow plants to grow, alternatively you could have the moon be made out of nothing but precious materials and the planet it circles having a more natural amount of ore with mortals wishing to get to the material rich moon."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2016, 02:49:30 am »

Conjure illusions of a cluster of spiders wwweaving the following three-dimensional wwwebs:
  • A large, shapeless world being formed by Cornealis Carnegie
  • A hollow world with a disc for a moon being carved out by Amber, Cornelius Carnegie, and Vimbr
  • A globe with a broken moon being shaped by Kyuu. The Vae Kargan stands to the side, as if to cut up the world using the broken moon
  • A world of dreams dreamt up by Nilva and Visalash, who are being accosted by Cornealis Carnegie, who is trying to flatten the dream world
  • A dream donut escaping from Nilva's dream
  • A shiny cube being guarded by Greed, the Dragon-King

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2016, 03:16:41 am »

"I would like it for there to be some base metals, though you really should add a layer of dirt and or sand to allow plants to grow, alternatively you could have the moon be made out of nothing but precious materials and the planet it circles having a more natural amount of ore with mortals wishing to get to the material rich moon."
Or you could just have the plants grow directly out of the metal. We're gods. We could have gold trees that bear sapphire fruit and silver bushes with diamond berries.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2016, 03:34:26 am »

"I'm a traditionalist when it comes to flora so to speak, also it would make farming practically impossible."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2016, 06:25:25 am »

A golden clam with a Japanese accent enters the stage
"Greetings honorable godlings, I am Zuzake god of Life and the ocean. May any shape of planet pass in my opinion, all I demand is a vast ocean and many life forms to dwell on the planet."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2016, 07:03:32 am »

Nica quietly conjures a stool and begins feeding her metaphysical flock of birds with a wide variety of feed. "Oh don't mind me too much friends, I'll just be here feeding my birds. Go on with your world creating and such, I'm sure it'll be nice no matter what it is," she said in the way the old lady down the street would usually say.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2016, 08:43:58 am »

"Simplicity. Sphere world?"

"Uh... well... I think we should do something different! Something better! Something original!"

"Spheres are tried and true. But I see your point. I personally don't have much of an opinion on the matter..."

"What should the world matter, as long as its inhabitants are open to the law?"

"I feel similarly. The world won't matter to me, as long as it can support plants."

"So long as the world or worlds created have skies and storms, I won't care about much else."

"Leaving it to me, eh? To actually give something original? How about not? Again, though I hate to go with the others... I don't much care about the world we will have, only its inhabitants."

"Hold on. Would you mind if I-"

"Actually, I would mind. We're going to save our Essence until we actually have something to do with it, not something frivolous."

"Agreement."

"Phooey!"
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2016, 09:32:07 am »

-vimbr notices the incoming mental interference and blocks it-
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25