Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

Author Topic: Theater of the Void: IC (22/⊕֍࿃) Tick 3: The Race is on!  (Read 28157 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Theater of the Void: IC (Something/⊕֍࿃) Tick 1: Act 1
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2016, 08:16:38 pm »

"I vote a nonelucidian multitorus as the shape of the planetary local."

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2016, 08:16:59 pm »

As soon as Amber gets back on her feet, something recognizable to any city dweller in the multiverse would happen. She'd feel somebody bump her shoulder, and hear a mumbled "Sorry miss." If she was paying close attention, she'd feel a hand grasp her locket and start to yank on it...

Only to be wrenched back in an instant. The owner of the hand would become visible, a short man in a dark, night-blue cloak standing in front of her. He'd be shaking out his hand, glancing at Amber's burning locket in shock.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2016, 08:18:54 pm »

".... Touch my locket again and i shall show you agony."
Her  face seems to focus moving out of its state of agony to one of fury.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2016, 08:21:00 pm »

Ceartas leans on his staff, shaking his head slowly

"Well, isn't this just grand. A bunch of misfits arguing over a piece of existence I imagine they'll all claim they made on their own!"

He sighs

"Get on with it we haven't got all d- well, actually I s'pose we do."

He grins and chuckles loudly.

"I am Ceartas, god of Justice. "
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2016, 08:22:47 pm »

"Well, isn't this just grand. A bunch of misfits arguing over a piece of existence I imagine they'll all claim they made on their own!"

He sighs

"As long as your justice doesn't include trust busting, its nice to meet you Ceartas."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2016, 08:25:06 pm »

The thief would raise his eyebrows in mock indignation, shaking his head. "Me? Touch your locket? Oh, I'd never do that, miss. I'm a true upstanding citizen, believe me." He'd glance around at the other gods, as if hoping one of them would speak up in his defense. He'd glance at Ceartas, smiling.

"Ceartas, this fine lady seems to think I would try to steal her locket! Do I look like a pickpocket?"
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2016, 08:27:43 pm »

"Yes."

"Your technique could use work."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2016, 08:29:15 pm »

He sighs

"As long as your justice doesn't include trust busting, its nice to meet you Ceartas."

"Whatever do you mean, er..."

Ceartas looks Cornealis up and down, frowning slightly.

"... sahib?"

The thief would raise his eyebrows in mock indignation, shaking his head. "Me? Touch your locket? Oh, I'd never do that, miss. I'm a true upstanding citizen, believe me." He'd glance around at the other gods, as if hoping one of them would speak up in his defense. He'd glance at Ceartas, smiling.

"Ceartas, this fine lady seems to think I would try to steal her locket! Do I look like a pickpocket?"

"I don't judge people by their looks, young man. I imagine your endeavours will convince us you are true to your word, yes?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2016, 08:32:10 pm »

He sighs

"Whatever do you mean, er..."

Ceartas looks Cornealis up and down, frowning slightly.

"... sahib?"
"Don't worry, trust busting is a tyrannical over reach by governments. I'm sure you wouldn't do it if you had half a brain"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2016, 08:33:27 pm »

"Justice is a illusion."

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2016, 08:35:30 pm »

The thief would shake his head at the wolf-woman, muttering under his breath, "Oh, everybody's a critic." He'd brighten up considerably after a moment, and, in a blink of an eye, move to Ceartas' side, smiling widely. "My name's Oszust. I imagine we'll get to know each other very well."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2016, 08:43:38 pm »

"Justice is a illusion."

Ceartas scratches his nose for a moment, then sticks his pinky in his ear, twisting it around before pulling it out and examining it.

"Justice is actually a social construct, one I quite like to watch in action. What do you do?"

The thief would shake his head at the wolf-woman, muttering under his breath, "Oh, everybody's a critic." He'd brighten up considerably after a moment, and, in a blink of an eye, move to Ceartas' side, smiling widely. "My name's Oszust. I imagine we'll get to know each other very well."

"Hands where I can see them, there's a good lad.

Retributive Justice isn't really my bag, but it can be just as interesting as other varieties."

((Remembering Ceartas has no eyes :))))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2016, 08:48:49 pm »

Amber gets up looking sad as she looks around for something to douse the flames with before walking over to kyuu basically covered in fire.
"Can i have some tea... I'm the God of undead and fire Amber.."

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2016, 08:50:28 pm »

Oszust would chuckle, raising his hands into the air. "I am not a thief. Besides, I doubt you have anything I'd want to take."

The trickster would clear his throat, glancing around at the others, before speaking. "I imagine you're all gods? That would explain why the mysterious pickpocket that nobody saw wasn't able to steal the corpse's locket." He'd look around at the empty void for a moment. "Hmm. I hope you haven't been working at this for long. It's a bit...empty. Very boring."
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2016, 08:52:37 pm »

"Bear in mind I am the God of Justice, and Justice does not necessarily mean law."

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25