Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should life continue but without healing when HP reaches zero?

Yes
- 2 (40%)
No
- 1 (20%)
Yes, but not this game
- 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Ebay (6/6)  (Read 20997 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6): The Game Begins
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2016, 01:24:54 pm »

According to the health totals, Gloompaw lost 12 HP rather than 2. Which figure is it supposed to be?

Gloompaw activates the blinding light on his weapon and tries to disarm Felicia, preferably literally. Quire engages her beast, trying to get the lightning to arc between the drones.
Felicia immediately leaps backwards, forgetting about the horse for a moment. She orders the cubes to immediately leap for Gloompaw and distract him. Meanwhile, she converts her weapon to the fire mode, and targets the holes in Quire's armor, aiming to ignite the parchment within.
4 -> 3 -> 1 -> 2 -> 4

Gloompaw waves his incandescent wheel about, but Felicia isn't even looking at him. Instead, she lunges for Quire, flame springing up the length of her whip. With a shattering blow, she opens up his insides and ignites them. The fire leaps quickly from scrap to scrap of parchment, and the squirrel falls to the ground writhing and totally consumed. (-30 HP). Felicia's hiveminded companions swirl about and form several massive blades, but Gloompaw sidesteps them with ease and slices off Felicia's hand at the wrist. (-13 HP)

The warehouse is now on fire.

Fire the futuristic cannon at bloody.
You leap onto the train and climb on top of the first car, at which point the cannon dissolves into a mass of black iron filings, blown away on the wind. The top half of the entire carriage then unfolds and forms a huge robotic steel torso, a gigantic arm grabbing you before the thing is entirely unfolded. Loud J-rock plays while the thing lifts you dozens of metres up, then hurls you at the train station. You pass through a brick wall, across a spacious and deserted hall and into a pair of steel doors. (-50 HP)

Your armour activates, and you slide the remaining dozen metres painlessly while flashes of gold repair your body. When you come to a rest, a pokeball nearby rolls into your hand. It feels heavy and dangerous.

The giant robot anchored to a train carriage is carried back towards the fight occuring on the side of the mountain, announcing its presence with a drum solo and a lot of yelling in Japanese.

Evasive maneuvers! Nikolas sees the tide turning against him and runs away, more than twice as fast as any human alive. He tries to evade his many opponents by heading first for his beast, and then for the protection offered by Bobby Jones and the train.
"Now you've done it! Die!"

Bloody Jones stabs Nikolas, and Bloody Jones' beast gores Nikolas...
Move forwards, aim for Nikolas, try to fire off a cross bow bolt and failing to do so just charge at him and bash his head in. Have beast go over Nikolas dumping the paint on him
6+2, 2+1 vs 4, 2, 3, 1+1

Nikolas starts sprinting away from the battle, the frictionless fluid surrounding him moving smoothly over the ground and even helping him move. He almost flies behind his beast, which belatedly takes off after him. He manages to get on the other side of the huge metal giant, as does his creature. Everyone else follows with varying degrees of speed, Bloody Jones at the front, the other three behind him.

The outsize robot, when it notices every nearby, digs its hand into the ground to stop and wrenches its carriage away from the others, which continue into the tunnel.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:22:36 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2016, 01:38:47 pm »

attack the closest prey, have beast fly above them and start bashing into them, if I can kill them consume and feast if safe.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:38:14 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2016, 04:33:34 pm »

Felicia commands her beast to attack Gloompaw, and slashes at him with her weapon.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2016, 04:37:33 pm »

((…..my hats off to who's ever trap that was. I completely fell for it.))

Bobby Jons runs up towards the the trio of enemies and throws the pokeball at them. Don't forget to look away from it once it's thrown[color]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 04:39:52 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2016, 08:00:05 pm »

attack the closest person, have beast bash them
I'll do the same! But adjusted slightly.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2016, 08:31:38 pm »

((The seven damage came back again.))
Move back a bit farther away from the giant robot, to get out of reach, and then proceed to cackle as my two opponents dig eachother's grave. Maybe challenge my beast to a game of seeing who can land the better shot on them. Give a friendly wave to Bobby Jones when he comes running back.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2016, 12:26:31 am »

Gloompaw keeps the blinding light up and rushes Felicia to grab her and pull her around so the she is between him and the beast. If he gets a suitable grip, he also strangles a bit, but getting her between him and it is more important.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6)
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2016, 03:22:36 am »

Gloompaw keeps the blinding light up and rushes Felicia to grab her and pull her around so the she is between him and the beast. If he gets a suitable grip, he also strangles a bit, but getting her between him and it is more important.
Felicia commands her beast to attack Gloompaw, and slashes at him with her weapon.
5 vs 2-1, 6

Gloompaw grabs and throttles Felicia (-30 HP), but fails to keep her between the beast and himself. Mostly because the creature is a T-9000 style entity composed of smaller robots and can simply use blades with a Felicia-shaped hole in them, but also because some of it is behind him. It slashes visciously at him, but fails to do any real damage. (-20 HP)

attack the closest prey, have beast fly above them and start bashing into them, if I can kill them consume and feast if safe.
attack the closest person, have beast bash them
I'll do the same! But adjusted slightly.
The Japanese schoolgirl and Bloody Jones, possibly the two nuttiest people on the battlefield, turn on each other.

6, 1 vs 3, 5

The flying beast is caught by the giant robot and hurled to the ground. It is then leapt on, gored, shot and covered in acid by Bloody Jones' huge Rhino-like leg-bladed creature, who shares its owners inclination to violence, if not their target.(-45 HP) The flying thing collapses into a pile of spray cans, plastic chainsaws and ball bearings.

The schoolgirl however morphs her weapon into a six foot heavily spiked and bayoneted halberd, before slicing off Bloody Jones' knees with it. He writhes in agony as the healing light begins. (-35 HP) The schoolgirl consumes his feet nearby.

((The seven damage came back again.))
Move back a bit farther away from the giant robot, to get out of reach, and then proceed to cackle as my two opponents dig eachother's grave. Maybe challenge my beast to a game of seeing who can land the better shot on them. Give a friendly wave to Bobby Jones when he comes running back.
2-1, 4-1

RTD:2

Your beast can't hit them at all, and the giant robot blocks most of your shots. You do however land one dark spell on Bloody Jones' beast, a cloud of dark lightening dispersing over its frame. (-10 HP)

((…..my hats off to who's ever trap that was. I completely fell for it.))

Bobby Jons runs up towards the the trio of enemies and throws the pokeball at them. Don't forget to look away from it once it's thrown[color]

RTDs
Bloody Jones: 6
Bloody Jones' beast: 3
Japanese schoolgirl: 2
Giant Robot: 5
Nikolas: Instafail due to innoportune waving.
Nikolas's beast: 5

Bobby Jones runs to the battle and hurls a red and white ball high into the air. Bloody Jones is too busy writhing on the ground to watch it, and the giant robot and Nikolas' beast only have eyes for each toher, but the other three follow its arc. There is a blinding flash, and when it disperses Nikolas, the Japanese schoolgirl, and Bloody Jones' beast are all handcuffed to the ground where the ball fell. They are on fire, and their skins and hides are perforated by colourful fishbait lures. Nikolas is given some protection by his weapon, but the others are not. (-40 HP) (-40 HP) (-32 HP)

The beast next to them blows up as the fire reaches its central tanks of acid.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2016, 04:08:58 am »

Gloompaw, holding the grapple and the blinding light, slices a few tendons in Felicia's legs to cripple her, then shoves her into the nearby fire.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2016, 05:21:21 am »

Try to get out and finish offbloody jones, go for a killing blow.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:22:56 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2016, 09:03:55 am »

"RAAAGHGRAAAGH!"

Bloody Jones stabs the Japanese schoolgirl. With the dangerous end of the chainsawspear.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2016, 10:03:36 am »

The japanese girl gives out an insane laughter as her haar flows gloriously behind her, her face and clothing flecked in blood. She has a feral look in her eyes blood drisp from her mouth as a bit of his flesh still lies hanging out her feral mouth.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 02:50:44 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2016, 02:47:25 pm »

Felicia rapidly swaps her weapon to whip mode, and uses its wind power to blow Gloompaw back. She orders her beast to keep attacking.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2016, 03:03:49 pm »

Bobby Jones runs over and uses his blades to cut up Nikola.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2016, 04:11:31 pm »

Nikolas' black armor was almost perfect for this. It provided a lubricant in and of itself, but more importantly could exert force where he could not. Nikolas crushes his hands slightly with his suit, and then uses it to push off against the cuffs. He also calls his beast and, if it is willing, his robot to his defence. If everything goes horribly, at least he could slill use his spikes to hold off Bobby Jones.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12