Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should life continue but without healing when HP reaches zero?

Yes
- 2 (40%)
No
- 1 (20%)
Yes, but not this game
- 2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Roll to Ebay (6/6)  (Read 21006 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Ebay (6/6): The Game Begins
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2016, 01:46:24 pm »

Felicia immediately deploys her weapon in the wire/whip mode. She waves it around her body protectively, trying to establish a circle where the mystical horse monster cannot enter. Then, she attempts to ensnare the horse's leg with the whip, and pull it out from underneath it.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2016, 02:54:04 pm »

Use the slam part of the gauntlets to make some breathing room and then run towards the train station.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 05:09:51 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2016, 05:03:05 pm »

Nikolas gives up on restraining his unruly mount, but first directs it towards the wreck of Bobby Jones' beast to gorge and arm itself. Nikolas himself dismounts to circle Bloody Jones warily, however, ready to charge in from behind if the maniac attacks Nikolas' own beast.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2016, 05:06:03 pm »

"Bah! Am I really going to have to fight two at once? RAAAGH!"

Bloody Jones stabs Nikolas with the chainsawspear. Bloody Jones' beast unloads its crossbow bolts at Bobby.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2016, 02:49:46 am »

Gloompaw activates his weapon's glass shard mode, then sneaks up on the Felicia, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. When the time is right, he and Quire spring the ambush and attack together.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2016, 04:19:18 am »

Felicia immediately deploys her weapon in the wire/whip mode. She waves it around her body protectively, trying to establish a circle where the mystical horse monster cannot enter. Then, she attempts to ensnare the horse's leg with the whip, and pull it out from underneath it.
RTD: 1

You spin, slash and yank your whip at the horse, but the attacks pass right through it, and the tornado you create around you has no effect. You keep on slicing and lashing out, whereupon a portion of the wood next to you unfolds and Gloompaw steps out of it.

Gloompaw activates his weapon's glass shard mode, then sneaks up on the Felicia, waiting for an opportune moment to strike. When the time is right, he and Quire spring the ambush and attack together.
4, 2 vs 6 -2

Felicia retches (-10 HP) but stays upright, and forces her assailants back with deady sweeps of the bladed wire. Gloompaw lunges forward, nicking her side with the spinning glass-covered succession of blade-wielding Deadpool figurines, and recieves an duelling scar in return (-2 HP) (-5 HP)

Quire, however, is less lucky. He jumps for Felicia's throat, blade throbbing with lightening, but gets caught on the end of a devestating hook blow and yanked hard into the ground. The sharp whip segments cut apart his plastic armour and strong stormwinds disperse the yellowing parchment composing him. (-20)

A mass of tiny rolling transparent and metalic cubes pour in through the cracks in the walls and floorboards of the warehouse and begin to form blades.

Use the slam part of the gauntlets to make some breathing room and then run towards the train station.
"Bah! Am I really going to have to fight two at once? RAAAGH!"

Bloody Jones stabs Nikolas with the chainsawspear. Bloody Jones' beast unloads its crossbow bolts at Bobby.
Nikolas gives up on restraining his unruly mount, but first directs it towards the wreck of Bobby Jones' beast to gorge and arm itself. Nikolas himself dismounts to circle Bloody Jones warily, however, ready to charge in from behind if the maniac attacks Nikolas' own beast.
Head east, Try to stay in cover and shoot at range, send beast in to perform hit and run attacks- moving in and attacking before moving near me keeping at least 10 metres of distance from me.
4 vs 3
 2 vs 4-1,3-1
1, 5

Bobby slaps his palms together then sets off, to arrive at the outside of the train station just as one train pulls into the station, mounted with a sighted cannon that appears to be some kind of futuristic projectile or ray weapon. He staggers Nikolas and his animal (-5 HP) (-5 HP), through not Bloody Jones or the rhinoceros-like metal contraption attacking him. Bobby narrowly avoids each volley of crossbow bolts fired at him.

Nikolas's creature, at his direction, sucks in a great deal of the scrap metal, acid and melted plastic left by a adversary. It regurgitates them in a sizzling stream at Bloody Jones, who leaps out of the way only to catch the end of a black spearlike extrusion from the dark liquid mass surrounding Maksimov. (-7 HP)

The Japanese student flails madly with her weapon, but cannot make it fire anything other that halberds that fall to the ground after a few feet, while her creature randomly chooses to attack Nikolas's beast.

3 vs 4

It swoops down on a jet of paint, moving diagonally in an attempt to crush its target against the ground. Its target has other plans and leaps up to meet it, the two tangling in midair, steel and plastic armour smashing against each other. Nikolas's beast emerges from the struggle victorious, sending its opponent swooping back with a spray of molten metal. (-15 HP)

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 05:04:41 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2016, 04:33:26 am »

According to the health totals, Gloompaw lost 12 HP rather than 2. Which figure is it supposed to be?

Gloompaw activates the blinding light on his weapon and tries to disarm Felicia, preferably literally. Quire engages her beast, trying to get the lightning to arc between the drones.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2016, 04:39:05 am »

2, edited

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2016, 05:02:25 am »

((I think you had my 7HP attack on Bloody Jones hit me instead.))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2016, 05:04:13 am »

...True. I did this turn fast, sorry.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2016, 06:21:33 am »

Move forwards, aim for Nikolas, try to fire off a cross bow bolt and failing to do so just charge at him and bash his head in. Have beast go over Nikolas dumping the paint on him
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:06:31 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2016, 08:56:58 am »

"Now you've done it! Die!"

Bloody Jones stabs Nikolas, and Bloody Jones' beast gores Nikolas...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2016, 10:11:50 am »

Fire the futuristic cannon at bloody.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2016, 02:02:56 pm »

Evasive maneuvers! Nikolas sees the tide turning against him and runs away, more than twice as fast as any human alive. He tries to evade his many opponents by heading first for his beast, and then for the protection offered by Bobby Jones and the train.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2016, 04:04:08 pm »

Felicia immediately leaps backwards, forgetting about the horse for a moment. She orders the cubes to immediately leap for Gloompaw and distract him. Meanwhile, she converts her weapon to the fire mode, and targets the holes in Quire's armor, aiming to ignite the parchment within.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12