Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Arms Race - Aurora 4x UHE IC Thread  (Read 4110 times)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race - Aurora 4x UHE IC Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2016, 10:19:31 am »

I deeply apologize, but I will be unable to continue this game. I underestimated the clunkiness of Aurora's interface when it comes to supporting endeavors like this, and I definitely won't be able to keep up with the workload of this when school starts in a few weeks, so yeah. Again, I'm really sorry since it seems like you guys put a lot of effort and calculations into your work, and it feels like I made you do all that for nothing.  :-[

Of course, if any of you think you are man enough to GM this yourself, and you want to, I can hand it over to you, but I don't think anyone would want to do that.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2016, 11:29:03 am »

No worries, I can only imagine how hard running something like this might be. Games die early all the time, mostly of far lower workload than this, so really, no need to feel sorry. At least now I can see what the Martians were up to :)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2016, 01:52:31 pm »

No worries, I can only imagine how hard running something like this might be. Games die early all the time, mostly of far lower workload than this, so really, no need to feel sorry. At least now I can see what the Martians were up to :)

Agreed. Games die sometimes. It happens. Thank you for trying this in the first place, it's been fun!
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 2 [3]