Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Whence from here?

I'm not in a hurry; we're bound to find a sucker replacement eventually.
- 1 (20%)
Onward, even if we have a shambling zombie nation!
- 0 (0%)
Let it end, oh please let it end!
- 4 (80%)
You say you need a sucker replacement? Well, I AM that sucker replacement!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 22: Even Worstester Things: called due to Foul weather  (Read 25690 times)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've submitted mine. (posting since unexpected nation isn't too helpful)
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just sent mine in.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretender Submitted.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Likewise.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It occurs to me that if score graphs were on, "Unexpected Nation" would make it rather difficult to tell anything from the llamaserver page.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's strange, in previous games Llamaserver has shown the correct custom names for nations. I wonder if it's just for pretender submission that it's not doing that anymore, or if the new version of Nationgen messed with whatever Llama was doing to pull the correct names.

Margrave

• Bay Watcher
  • ...You up for a little unsanctioned mining?
    • View Profile

God of all Foulspawns across space, time and space again submitted.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It would have to be the latest Dominions patch, not NG. NG just makes mods; there's not anything particularly unique about the ones it makes.

I wanna say it was submission last time, but in all honesty I'm no longer sure. Hopefully it's just submission...

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sent.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sent, hopefully I did it right.  This is going to be interesting, usually I have some sort of strategy before going in.  With this, I uh... I got nothing.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Well, unless I make a hoburg Foulspawn variant, I'm not sure we'd have the hype to back any further superlatives. Admittedly, I've thought that before...
I just thought of the worst thing ever.

Is it possible to take out all the little sanities like "NG will ensure/limit the number of commanders/mages/troops for a nation"?
Because if you could make a special build that DOESN'T do that, and is 100% literally random (call it the Gift of Kurgi release :P) then I think we'd have a round or ten left in us.

No longer would games be torn between just "really awesome" and "incredibly bad" but could go even further to "hopelessly OP" and "literally unplayable"
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That would require altering the code, but it could of course be done. I suspect it wouldn't be worth doing, though; it would be like playing Russian roulette.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're up to 7 submissions according to llamaserver, only missing two now.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Oi, sorry! Got meself into a family wedding over the weekend and had to regenerate. I'll get around to doing it soon.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Work has sucked up most of my weekend. I'll look into it tonight. Sorry about that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14