Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Whence from here?

I'm not in a hurry; we're bound to find a sucker replacement eventually.
- 1 (20%)
Onward, even if we have a shambling zombie nation!
- 0 (0%)
Let it end, oh please let it end!
- 4 (80%)
You say you need a sucker replacement? Well, I AM that sucker replacement!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 22: Even Worstester Things: called due to Foul weather  (Read 25676 times)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

What, wait, who? Why not Belburg?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say that the clash in Icden was roughly as glorious as your devastating invasion of Ultima Typhia.

Your claims to find Ag-M to be the real threat to the world would be decidely more convincing if you were concentrating the majority of your forces fighting them instead of retreating before them while vigorously grabbing former Gunbadian territories, attacking Rithbian territories, and sending hordes into Charbad...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:31:57 pm by E. Albright »

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd say that the clash in Icden was roughly as glorious as your devastating invasion of Ultima Typhia.

Your claims to find Ag-M to be the real threat to the world would be decidely more convincing if you were concentrating the majority of your forces fighting them instead of retreating before them while vigorously grabbing former Gunbadian territories, attacking Rithbian territories, and sending hordes into Charbad...
My armies are fighting Ag-M... I'm just losing against them - they've got two of my castles sieged. Besides, Charbad attacked (and continues to attack) me first - without provocation, when there was still a free throne he could've gone for first, no less.

Edit: Charbad, not Gunbad. In Gunbad I only took what was rightfully mine - you and Mazatlan took by far the lions share of that conquest.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 01:51:28 pm by AlStar »

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's with those damn hidden fortresses? I've found like four already. My lands begin to look like the Maginot Line.

I've sent the turn in, because I'm procrastinating with stupid games instead of trying to get my work in on time.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In Gunbad I only took what was rightfully mine - you and Mazatlan took by far the lions share of that conquest.

In Gunbad, we did the lion's share of the fighting, and you just so happened to repeatedly end up with territory we'd captured and Gunbad had recaptured - but how DARE we think about keeping territory that you lost to Gunbad but we recaptured. Don't try to play the righteous martyr...

--

Il Palazzo, this has been a game that's seen A TON of free forts popping up everywhere, from one source or another...

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Viva Gunbad! The Van will rise again!
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 22: Even Worstester Things (Hashed FS NationGen): under way
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2016, 11:36:26 am »

Sorceresses in Ag-Manzon employ, a story in three acts.
Act I:
Plonked one in the middle of an army to cast storm. Skeletal riders successfully execute a flanking manoeuvre and kill almost nobody but her.
Act II:
Told one to stay in the back during a fort assault to cast storm. Deployed arrow fend. A tower arrow flies across the battlefield and kills her anyway.
Act III:
Had one with 1W, so got her a water bracelet and told to summon yetis in a province with a dozen other commanders. The next turn she gets killed by an arrow from the sky. The only casualty from this spell so far.

Game, why you hate women so much?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dominions 4 Round 22: Even Worstester Things (Hashed FS NationGen): under way
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2016, 05:41:43 am »

Could I get an extension until Tuesday?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2016, 10:56:10 am »

Nvr mind, managed to get it in today. However, I definitely won't be able to do another one until Tuesday.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 09, 2016, 12:00:07 pm »

RIP me.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2016, 01:45:09 pm »

Since you attacked me this turn, Il Palazzo, I'm going to assume that was also your arrow from the sky, and your spies inciting unrest.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2016, 01:52:35 pm »

Hey, your huge army with the god, suddenly appearing on my border looked like it was going to attack. What can I say. But since my dying mage for some reason did not cast Earthquake, no big deal, eh?

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2016, 02:11:10 pm »

Ah, well that's understandable. My pretender is just claiming thrones which have gone unclaimed due to my nation's unfortunate lack of h3 priests, and the force with her is just a protection force.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2016, 10:25:37 am »

Sorry, I still can't get around to doing the turn. In fact, I may have to drop out. Sorry.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2016, 01:21:45 pm »

I, for one, don't mind the break.

And by "don't mind" I mean "appreciate and enjoy because I was feeling a bit overwhelmed myself."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 01:32:19 pm by Shadowlord »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14