Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Whence from here?

I'm not in a hurry; we're bound to find a sucker replacement eventually.
- 1 (20%)
Onward, even if we have a shambling zombie nation!
- 0 (0%)
Let it end, oh please let it end!
- 4 (80%)
You say you need a sucker replacement? Well, I AM that sucker replacement!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 22: Even Worstester Things: called due to Foul weather  (Read 25678 times)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, honestly shocked I won the battles I have so far.  Thinking I can hold on a little longer.  I'll try to keep up during the vacation, but if I can't I will set myself to AI, no worries.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

Is it just me, or are armies in this roundd much more fuckhueg than usual?

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My guess is that it's harder to get some god-awful OP sacred, so normal (I use the term loosely) armies are the order of the day. Also, since any FS enjoy resource costs averaged across all possible shapes, those are probably lower than they often would be as well (although I'll admit I'm not happy with how prevalent ogrish FS are - that probably needs watered down). These are just from-the-hip impressions, though.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The last stand of Talor was a crying shame - his thug should've been able to massacre those archers... if only he'd had orders to attack.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, sorry everyone I have missed a whole bunch of turns... the vacation was really fun, but I didn't have enough time, energy and internet to do the turns.  I'll probably do one tonight, see how bad my position is.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp, that was my last gasp. I think I'll be going AI; not terribly interested in continuing to play this out.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks for playing Karlito!

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karlito: Congrats on surviving so long and doing so well with three nations all trying to murder you!
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good show, Karlito.

My advice for future games would be to not have a forum name that hashes to roiling masses of scary vanir.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My post game analysis said pretty much the same thing. :P
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While I can't say that I was entirely pleased with how all of this turn went (I'm not sure if I should be flattered or annoyed by my apparent rise to Enemy Number One); I must say I was rather happy about this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yup.
Those flyers should be set to guard commander instead of being sent to attack.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm very busy for the next couple of days, so I'm going to need an extension until tuesday for the next turn (this turn is done, I'll probably get around to it on monday, but it's not definite).

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've sent the current turn, but I might not be able to do another one until Saturday.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quite the glorious battle at Icden, I think you'll agree, Albright.  :P

Any time you guys would like to turn your forces towards the real threat to the world: Ag-Manzon, that'd be great.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14