Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Divinity- a Godgame (IC)  (Read 2919 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Divinity- a Godgame (IC)
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 12:15:45 pm »

"I shall not halt my attempts to break open the core for the underworld! It is doubtful that all life shall die from this!"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2016, 02:23:31 pm »

Phrases like "Annihilate the planet," "break open the core" and "all life shall die" could hardly avoid Nosh'Noff's attention.

"Eh? What's that about what?"

Meanwhile, Nosh'Noff was greatly pleased by his children's status as trade nodes. Truly a worthy place at the center of creation, in a sense, necessary and in contact with almost all the servants of the lesser gods. So down he descended, with his usual grace and subtlety, to encourage them to embrace trade even further.

"Hey! Listen!"

Nosh'Noff uses an Action to encourage the Grigoi's mercantile endeavors.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2016, 02:27:38 pm »

"If it would silence you, I shall attempt to make minimal damage to the overworld! But let me finish my realm in peace!"
10/10.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2016, 07:18:20 pm »

Radgorix knowing that he can't do anything yet to stop Larxus yet, so he continues his work. His fur changes brown, as he takes fifteen of the Radrax that he thinks are worthy. He enlightened them and they became the Earthblood. There shall be 15 Earthblood at all times, no more, no less. If one dies, one shall be born. The Earthblood shall be the priests of Radgorix and they will preach among the Radrax and  other races about the might of Radgorix.
Radgorix uses his minor act to choose the Earthblood, the priests of Radgorix.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 03:20:46 am by snow dwarf »
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2016, 07:56:28 pm »

"Well you'd have to make it outside of gaia given your... method. Start making fissures into the world and you're going to introduce a lot more volcanoes which will in turn end up killing all the mortals and annoying me since I already just closed those things and I'd rather not have to go through that again given how much had died.

Besides, it's molten stone in the core, you wouldn't have anywhere to stand on, much less enough legroom for a pit."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2016, 09:10:46 pm »

"Harrumph! Those volcanoes were essential to life, it's preposterous to think rekindling them would ruin anything!"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2016, 09:16:16 pm »

"I'm fairly certain that'll kill... just about everything out of the water, and wreck a lot of things underwater too. While volcanoes were once essential for life, this is no longer the case; life has outgrown the need for them and has blossomed as a result."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2016, 09:38:24 pm »

"Haarrumph! The surface was fine before, it'd be fine after. The deeps still aren't as glorious and full as they were, and nobody's else's children are nearly as numerous as they once were. 'Blossomed' my...!"

He trails off, trying to place what exactly his vines are called.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 12:15:38 am »

"Letssss not kill life on this planet onccccce again.  Ssssssuch a sssssshame for our children to end ssssssso sssssssooon."
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 04:08:59 am »

"You couldn't even see the surface before, much less survive on it. And to my knowledge there happens to be another two full races on the surface after that little... incident, not to mention various fauna and flora now present on the surface that would be unable to survive due to all that ash in the sky.

And on that Particular note, just what in the hells are you trying to do Ulkhan?"

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2016, 08:32:06 am »

"Ah, yes. I've been watching. None of of you cared about the fact that life was needlessly ended, not over a dispute or to create something, but because you didn't like how volcanoes looked. Now, you're getting up in arms for something that would actually result in the creation of something.
10/10.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 08:48:41 am »

"Only creating death. Now, while I admit that my shifting of tectonic plates and sealing of volcanoes was careless and reckless, and that I didn't consider the mortals on the planet when I did that. Of course, that's why I'm trying to stop you now. To make sure that sort of thing doesn't happen again."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 09:32:36 am »

"Would it silence you if I offered to free those who die in the formation of the Underworld?"
10/10.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 09:54:12 am »

"Absolutely not, they shouldn't be dying in the first place from this. Look, can't you put it elsewhere at all? I mean what specifically requires it to be in the core of gaia?"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 10:01:15 am »

"Absolutely not, they shouldn't be dying in the first place from this. Look, can't you put it elsewhere at all? I mean what specifically requires it to be in the core of gaia?"
"Aesthetics, a motivation I believe you are intimately familiar with"
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:03:37 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4