Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1395141 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Post-Apocalypse
« Reply #15600 on: December 13, 2016, 06:13:08 am »

According to my enwspaper, your future minister of Foreign affairs, Tillerson, has never really travelled beyond his home state Texas. Think he might have some catching up to do.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #15601 on: December 13, 2016, 06:41:20 am »

In view of recent news ,I'd like to retcon my previous support to Trump as a cunning plan to precipitate the downfall of America and thus allowing for the rise of United Europe. It was my plan all along, yes!
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15602 on: December 13, 2016, 08:27:52 am »

In view of recent news ,I'd like to retcon my previous support to Trump as a cunning plan to precipitate the downfall of America and thus allowing for the rise of United Europe. It was my plan all along, yes!
Dick Cheney confirmed for pro-Russian traitor.
._.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15603 on: December 13, 2016, 08:30:34 am »

Dear Trump: Please lay off on being a bad president until you become a president... people are just trying to enjoy their last Christmas until America is renamed to "Hell".

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15604 on: December 13, 2016, 08:44:07 am »

Dear Santa, please take Trump to the North Pole with you, and turn him into a little helper elf for eternity

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15605 on: December 13, 2016, 08:45:41 am »

Dear Santa, please take Trump to the North Pole with you, and turn him into a little helper elf for eternity
You just want to ruin everyone's Christmas, do you ? :P

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15606 on: December 13, 2016, 08:47:11 am »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15607 on: December 13, 2016, 08:47:57 am »

Dear Trump: Please lay off on being a bad president until you become a president... people are just trying to enjoy their last Christmas until America is renamed to "Hell".
No, no, you got it wrong.

America will be renamed "Russian America", and it will join Russian Federation as a part of the Trump-Putin Amendment to the Constitution that will establish Putin as the supreme civilian and military authority in USA.
._.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15608 on: December 13, 2016, 08:53:18 am »

America will be renamed "Russian America", and it will join Russian Federation as a part of the Trump-Putin Amendment to the Constitution that will establish Putin as the supreme civilian and military authority in USA.
Pournelle had it right; the CoDominium shall rise.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #15609 on: December 13, 2016, 09:45:35 am »

So there's some... disagreement between agencies in USA on what role did Russia have in elections. So far, FBI and something named ODNI have put their word that there isn't enough evidence to say that Russia preferentially supported Trump, as opposed to CIA, who've claimed that.

One can only imagine what kind of hidden power struggle is currently going on underneath all those statements...

Called it.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15610 on: December 13, 2016, 09:57:15 am »

So there's some... disagreement between agencies in USA on what role did Russia have in elections. So far, FBI and something named ODNI have put their word that there isn't enough evidence to say that Russia preferentially supported Trump, as opposed to CIA, who've claimed that.

One can only imagine what kind of hidden power struggle is currently going on underneath all those statements...

Called it.

Called what?

Given how it's going to have full press coverage, it's going to be a very public takedown for Tillerson.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15611 on: December 13, 2016, 01:10:45 pm »

Pournelle had it right; the CoDominium shall rise.

Eh, could be worse, right?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

wobbly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15612 on: December 13, 2016, 01:29:18 pm »

Given how it's going to have full press coverage, it's going to be a very public takedown for Tillerson.

Could be interesting, seeing as there's some opposition to Tillerson from Republicans we might see how the dynamics between Trump & the senate are going to work out.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15613 on: December 13, 2016, 03:56:58 pm »

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 04:36:31 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15614 on: December 13, 2016, 03:58:59 pm »

after considering 2016 i have done it

i have made the ultimate work of art

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 1039 1040 [1041] 1042 1043 ... 1249