Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 750 751 [752] 753 754 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1391878 times)

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #11265 on: November 10, 2016, 07:06:42 am »

Maybe that's the question of mentality. Like, if all those young learned men have used their valuable college degrees to promote the ideas of freedom and tolerance instead of being all that... You know.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:08:41 am by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11266 on: November 10, 2016, 07:08:31 am »

Just how many layers of sarcasm is that?
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11267 on: November 10, 2016, 07:10:27 am »

Maybe that's the question of mentality. Like, if all those young learned men have used their valuable college degrees to promote the ideas of freedom and tolerance instead of being busy indulging themselves on anime and weed...

This isn't exactly accurate all things considered.

But the reason why people in College don't promote their ideas of freedom is because they would be a "College Libertarian"

Then once they finish college they realize how complicated the world actually is.

The thing is... Neither Republicans nor Democrats are "Right" so to speak. Yet both of them are the "Good guys" :P

I don't know if it is Sarcasm... I've heard it said seriously before.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11268 on: November 10, 2016, 07:13:00 am »

If you're an American, I'd say it makes around five or six layers.

After you've lived in Russia, it becomes dead serious.

(Exept for "valuable college degree", that was 200% proof irony)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:15:29 am by Monitor Lisard »

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11269 on: November 10, 2016, 07:16:09 am »

Why not Elizabeth Warren 2020?

But let's be real here, DNC will force in Hillary again.
hah! But seriously no, this is her second go-round and she just lost it to an unwinnable candidate. Even the DNC isn't that stupid.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11270 on: November 10, 2016, 07:18:10 am »

It begins?

Guess I was more right then I wished to be when I said "mob mentality".
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11271 on: November 10, 2016, 07:19:07 am »

It begins?

Guess I was more right then I wished to be when I said "mob mentality".

Well... As you are well aware...

There have been two election riots and they have both been anti-trump.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11272 on: November 10, 2016, 07:41:37 am »

Jokes aside, Trump supporters come in different shapes and colours. Many wouldn't actually object to the citizenship extention. If only the persuasion would have taken place...

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11273 on: November 10, 2016, 08:01:24 am »

Why not Elizabeth Warren 2020?

But let's be real here, DNC will force in Hillary again.
Warren looks bland next to Gabbard, honestly, and there is no way Hillary has another run in her after this. If Hillary Part 3, Warren, and ReBerninating are the best they could offer in 4 years they're handing Trump an easy reelection.

You find me someone more exciting than Gabbard, who could compete with the instant credibility she gains from being a young, female, minority, who at 21 was the youngest hawaiian legislator ever elected, and 2 years later when her brothers and sisters were called to Iraq she chose to join them rather than remain stateside. She's got cred as an activist working to preserve the environment of the islands, experience working in a small business with her parents and a degree in international business, worked on the city council in Honolulu, before becoming the first American Hindu and one of two female combat vets in the House, which she was mentored in by the badass I was crushing on above, Inouye.

Don't forget she can identify with everyone who felt cheated by the DNC manipulating things to keep Bernie out because she was ALSO pushed out for supporting him, and if by some strange convergence of events he had wound up winning as a write-in candidate from California, she would have been his VP.

Tulsi fucking rocks in every way that Hillary didn't, and could pull off the same sort of inspirational movement that Obama did, and Bernie started to before it was shut down for Hilldog, there is no way Warren could compete against that.

The smart thing would be to have the old guard come out, apologize for not delivering, and literally pass the torch to her and whoever she ends up running with.

https://www.votetulsi.com/tulsi-gabbard
Incidentally, Gabbard/O'Malley (maybe Webb but he's old) 2020 yo. A fresh, sane, clean cut young woman who happens to be a fucking Army Major who's damn sick of our soldiers getting shot up,
Huh; had not heard of Gabbard before. Welp, there's my 2020 ticket filled out already! Gabbard and Duckworth, in either order. They could get together beforehand and plan a great primary, along the lines of "yep, we're gonna be on the same ticket either way; just leaving it up to the Dem voters who gets to helm it". Cut down on attack ads and talk policy instead. It'd be amazing. I might just... might just go to bed until then. Only 4 years away!

--This has been Smirk's Shiny Happy Fantasy Politics Minute; thank you for listening. Have a great term!
Fantastic isn't she? I was looking over it and literally the only thing I can see negative was the "inherited dumb ideas from dad" except she admitted it was dumb and grew as a person. She damn well better run 2020, either spot in the ticket and either destroy the shit out of whoever the GOP runs, or lose because they manage to take the best parts of their platform and put them into an amazing package which reaches across the aisle and appeals to more than the core middle-aged white folk constituency.

Tulsi has the same |u| sound as "bud" so you could even rearrange the sounds and get "Lisa" to complete the meme magic!

Its also generally considered, uh, fairly undemocractic to stab the election's winner.

Also, forum guidelines are kind of taken as a given in any discussion that takes place in this forum, for obvious reasons.

Right, but Max didn't point to the guidelines initially, he implied something totally unrelated about NSA-like organizations (age of surveillance) and then said Imic didn't get the "point".
I uh, didn't point to the guidelines at all, did I? Who said that? Is that John Wayne? [John Wayne Impersonation]I don't know, is this me?[/John Wayne Impersonation]

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #11274 on: November 10, 2016, 08:05:04 am »

>Be Madonna
>Desperately want to get laid
>Back a sure-win presidental candidate
>Say you gonna give free blowjobs if she wins
>All the men are so disgusted that they instead vote for literal Hitler

Way to go, heh.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11275 on: November 10, 2016, 08:07:30 am »

Hey, some people are into gerontophilia and necrophilia.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11277 on: November 10, 2016, 08:22:31 am »

So far there's been only a few casualties of the Trump election.
Two men died after eating their hat as they had promised to do when Trump would win, a third one barely survived eating his boots, and a lady passed away after ingesting her iPhone losing the same bet.
So, you know how I promised to eat my left shoe? Seeing as people are quite literally dying/nearly dying while doing so, I think I'm going to... not eat my left shoe.
You should construct a mold of your left shoe, then make a chocolate left shoe or something.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11278 on: November 10, 2016, 08:26:17 am »

Make a shoecake, eat said shoecake. Make it trump-tan orange too.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #11279 on: November 10, 2016, 08:27:13 am »

I will train yoga and suck my own dick if Hillary gets actually elected ever. Tbh, in 4 years Vermin Supreme will seem like an rational choice, so...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 750 751 [752] 753 754 ... 1249