Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1391777 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #11250 on: November 10, 2016, 06:22:25 am »

Neonivek, where did you get the : " Trump will make wild offensive against all minorities  " thing? ( except his vice president being turboorthodox weirdo)

Liberal campaign not having a single word about average citizen well-being and being all about  labeling opponents as uneducated bigot redneck  retards/ delusional bernie-bros/irresponsible chucklefucks, who should have voted for Hillary/   seems like bigger fault. How can you even forget half of the country in election campaign?  ???

Well there is the deportation of Mexicans, the Banning of Muslims, the removal of certain LBGQT rights, altering of abortion laws (but he flip flops here), removal of Marriage equity All things he said he would do.

All without me going "BIGOT!!! BIGOT!!!"

Goodness it is like people think Trump only said "Make American Great again" over and over again and never set policies or made campaign promises.

And yes I didn't sell Trump out... I actually had to check if people were being paranoid OR if he actually said something beyond "I hate women" or some crud like that.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:24:03 am by Neonivek »

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11251 on: November 10, 2016, 06:24:00 am »

Its also generally considered, uh, fairly undemocractic to stab the election's winner.

Also, forum guidelines are kind of taken as a given in any discussion that takes place in this forum, for obvious reasons.

Right, but Max didn't point to the guidelines initially, he implied something totally unrelated about NSA-like organizations (age of surveillance) and then said Imic didn't get the "point".
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #11252 on: November 10, 2016, 06:25:29 am »

How can you even forget half of the country in election campaign?  ???

3/4 actually. she never talked neither to the common man/woman nor the leftie mans. Whole campaign was 100% on the issues of women minorities. which are surely important, but she was laser focused on those.

you might want to read this analysis https://imgur.com/gallery/SxpJC

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11253 on: November 10, 2016, 06:26:26 am »

Ok and this is all without going into the Executive Orders that Obama passed that Trump said he would reverse.

Which to admit... He probably will pick and chose because Obama actually did do reasonable things and you would have to be an insane moron to reverse ALL of them.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11254 on: November 10, 2016, 06:27:02 am »

Right, but Max didn't point to the guidelines initially, he implied something totally unrelated about NSA-like organizations (age of surveillance) and then said Imic didn't get the "point".
It's not too hard to read 'modern suveillance age' as a metaphor for 'the allseeing eyes of the moderator and the report button'.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11255 on: November 10, 2016, 06:28:27 am »

Ultimately I hope the Republicans keep their promise of reigning Trump in.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11256 on: November 10, 2016, 06:30:02 am »

It's not too hard to read 'modern surveillance age' as a metaphor for 'the allseeing eyes of the moderator and the report button'.

Actually, it is, especially in the context of talking about an "assassination threat" involving the US president. One's mind naturally jumps to alphabet agencies, not Toadie. Who is already expected to be paying attention to the forums anyway, and has nothing to do with a "modern surveillance age".
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:34:47 am by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11257 on: November 10, 2016, 06:40:35 am »

Incidentally, Gabbard/O'Malley (maybe Webb but he's old) 2020 yo. A fresh, sane, clean cut young woman who happens to be a fucking Army Major who's damn sick of our soldiers getting shot up,
Huh; had not heard of Gabbard before. Welp, there's my 2020 ticket filled out already! Gabbard and Duckworth, in either order. They could get together beforehand and plan a great primary, along the lines of "yep, we're gonna be on the same ticket either way; just leaving it up to the Dem voters who gets to helm it". Cut down on attack ads and talk policy instead. It'd be amazing. I might just... might just go to bed until then. Only 4 years away!

--This has been Smirk's Shiny Happy Fantasy Politics Minute; thank you for listening. Have a great term!
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #11258 on: November 10, 2016, 06:46:05 am »

The policy that handed over the rust belt to trump was clearly the tariff one, and if he keep his promise, then that alone make Trump choice 100% legitimate.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11259 on: November 10, 2016, 06:51:56 am »

So far there's been only a few casualties of the Trump election.
Two men died after eating their hat as they had promised to do when Trump would win, a third one barely survived eating his boots, and a lady passed away after ingesting her iPhone losing the same bet.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11260 on: November 10, 2016, 06:54:41 am »

Wat
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #11261 on: November 10, 2016, 06:56:45 am »

Two men died after eating their hat as they had promised to do when Trump would win, a third one barely survived eating his boots, and a lady passed away after ingesting her iPhone losing the same bet.

still waiting for all those people to flee to Canada. or Alaska, because that's how smart the other side is.

sad for Madonna, she was left empty handed by the election

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11262 on: November 10, 2016, 06:57:13 am »

EDIT: Democrats should have really targeted the republican electorate. That was so stupid of them to ignore "rednecks" as if they did not exist.
Who said they ignored them? They did everything to alienate them with stuff like "basket of deplorables"
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11263 on: November 10, 2016, 06:58:51 am »

Its also generally considered, uh, fairly undemocractic to stab the election's winner.

I presume it's undemocratic to stab anyone. Talk more about right-wing death squads...

All Trump supporters, I presume?
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11264 on: November 10, 2016, 07:00:22 am »

Why not Elizabeth Warren 2020?

But let's be real here, DNC will force in Hillary again.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...
Pages: 1 ... 749 750 [751] 752 753 ... 1249