Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 685 686 [687] 688 689 ... 1249

Author Topic: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: T+0  (Read 1387539 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doc Helgoland's Asylum for the Politically American: Judgement Day
« Reply #10290 on: November 09, 2016, 12:12:41 am »

Some of it, to me, is because she is a woman.
Not just any woman, remember, but Bill Clinton's wife. Apparently that guy is pretty unpopular for some reason? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10291 on: November 09, 2016, 12:12:53 am »

It's only 4 years. How bad can it be?

It will be 8 years guaranteed. It takes a particularly bad president AND amazing opponent to stop modern presidents from getting their second term.

As for how bad it can be? Well... Lets just say... Welcome to Trump's business strategies.

It's time for new political strategies that don't revolve around calling people "dumb", "idiots", "deplorables", "Bernie Bros" and other such words. Because these strategies fucking lose!

Except... Trump did that A LOT in fact... Far more then Hillary did.

It is just that Trump constantly attracted negative press pretty much non-stop which made it seem like Hillary was constantly attacking him.

Which honestly if Trump did that on purpose, he would be an evil genius.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10292 on: November 09, 2016, 12:13:35 am »

This will be a very long winter. God help us all.

It would likely be a good idea for the Hillaries and their nearest to put together a plan to leave. It is not going to be a particularly safe environment.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10293 on: November 09, 2016, 12:14:45 am »

You know...

How the HECK is the South Park episode gonna pan out now that Trump has all but won? (or won outright)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10294 on: November 09, 2016, 12:15:20 am »

It will be 8 years guaranteed. It takes a particularly bad president AND amazing opponent to stop modern presidents from getting their second term.
Neon, it will be 4. People aren't going to give him a second chance to fuck things up. The only way he will is if the democrats have literally no one but hillary to support once nmore.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10295 on: November 09, 2016, 12:15:44 am »

You know...

How the HECK is the South Park episode gonna pan out now that Trump has all but won? (or won outright)

NO!

It has not been confirmed, it has not happened yet.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10296 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:12 am »

Neon, it will be 4. People aren't going to give him a second chance to fuck things up. The only way he will is if the democrats have literally no one but hillary to support once nmore.

Please Bush messed up BIG TIME and went up against Al Gore who was overflowing with popularity... and he STILL won.

Trump is getting 8.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #10297 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:18 am »

Democracy is good, except for when people vote for things we don't like, then it's bad

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10298 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:28 am »

Did some math at this point. Assuming Clinton wins all remaining blue states, she still won't reach 270. She needs some of the currently red states to swing to her towards the end of the precinct reporting (Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Or New Hampshire) to have a chance of reaching 270. All 4 states have been solidly red for hours now.

And I can't see Alaska voting for Clinton. So Alaska won't help her.

POST-EDIT: Oh shit, Pennsylvania's gone red. .2% difference. If Trump gets Pennsylvania then Clinton is done.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10299 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:39 am »

The EUs probably going to shed a few more countries before this is all done. Trump may well give Russia a free hand, which is incredibly bad for the Ukrainians, and Eastern Europe in general. Same thing with the Chinese, which is if anything even worse. Depending on what happens, we might see an emboldened North Korea, too.
I am enjoying panic in Ukrainian twitter right now. I never considered Clinton better (for Ukraine) In my eyes it was a lose-lose election right from the beginning but there are many Ukrainians who wanted Clinton very hard.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10300 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:55 am »

Neon, it will be 4. People aren't going to give him a second chance to fuck things up.
Will he give them a second chance to unfuck things back down again..?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #10301 on: November 09, 2016, 12:18:03 am »

I hope she doesn't. Like it or not, she's one of the few figures against him.

I'd like to see her tried, if only to somehow fucking remind people how much Trump is a shit-slinging ape in a suit.

And I hate to agree with Neon, but I think 8 isn't an exaggeration. Barring the Republican party banding together to throw his ever-loving ass out the door, I cannot foresee us escaping 8 years up his shithole.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #10302 on: November 09, 2016, 12:18:18 am »

Please Bush messed up BIG TIME and went up against Al Gore who was overflowing with popularity... and he STILL won.

Trump is getting 8.
Al Gore was 2000, Kerry was 2004, and the guy actually did fairly well in his first term

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10303 on: November 09, 2016, 12:18:55 am »

Wisconsin and arizona are already lost.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Interus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10304 on: November 09, 2016, 12:19:26 am »

I feel sick, and I think I'm gonna cry.
All I can hope, is that maybe I was wrong, and somehow, despite all the evidence, what Trump thinks will work actually will.
I've always wanted to visit Europe, maybe it's time to actually learn German and move.  Though with the way the world is going now, I'm not sure even Germany can be trusted not to turn back to the Nazis.
Pages: 1 ... 685 686 [687] 688 689 ... 1249